Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server with HE Network
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server with HE Network

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a provider that offers a dedicated server in Miami, New York or surrounding areas.

Bandwidth: 1Gbps/10Gbps - Must have a Hurricane Electric network

Locations: USA

Budget: Less than 500 usd

BGP compatible

Thanks !!

Comments

• Sounds like this is something @MrRadic can help you with. ReliableSite has both Miami and NY locations.

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

BGP compatible

Will you be running BGP directly on the server to a HE linknet, a provider router with HE in the BGP blend or want your IP prefixes routed for you to the server?

• Maybe directly ask HE?

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@concept said:
    Sounds like this is something @MrRadic can help you with. ReliableSite has both Miami and NY locations.

Thanks for the mention, we don't have HE as part of our transit blend. We only peer with them.

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2023

We have servers in NYC Staten Island and have HE in our mix.
    Can view our dedicated servers reach out to sales@ for a discount or full list of servers.

• ChandlerChandler Member, Patron Provider, LIR

We have full cabinets in FMT2.
    But it seems that what you are looking for is US East.
    If you need US West, DM me.

• WLISWLIS Member, Host Rep

hey @guillermo_gcg we are in the New Jersey area and we do have Hurricane Electric Network I can offer you our bare-metal dedicated server for $439.99