Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Duplicate Billing Issue with OVH IPs in September
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Duplicate Billing Issue with OVH IPs in September

I've got a billing issue with OVH that's been bugging me this September, and I'm wondering if any of you have faced the same problem.

On September 1st, I paid my usual invoice for the IPs and servers I use with OVH, no problem. But then, on September 19th, another invoice for the same IPs landed in my inbox, and it was paid automatically using the payment method OVH mandates.

I've reached out to OVH's customer support for clarification, but I'm yet to hear back.

So, I'm curious – has anyone else been hit with a duplicate billing situation this month with OVH? If so, please share your experience and any tips on how you're handling it. It would be great to know if this is a widespread issue or just a one-off.

Comments

• Thank you for reaching us. I've gone ahead and doubled your second invoice

Thanked by 3emgh theraw niranjan
  • @henix said:
    Thank you for reaching us. I've gone ahead and doubled your second invoice

Also it must now be payable in cash in Roubaix.

Thanked by 1henix
  • I know my bill jumped but will do detailed read through to understand.
    Thanks for bringing this to notice

• If both invoices are for the same billing month (1st to 30th Sep 2023), then you can get a refund if you planned on cancelling those IPs at the end of this month. If you did not plan on cancelling, you wont get a refund but you can push support to fix the issue and prevent it from happening again. OVH's policy in general is to never refund automatic renewals because you always have the option to set the service to cancel at the end of the month.