Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NVMe Solution - Dell PowerEdge R640 - 10 Bay SFF Server - (16TB of NVMe)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NVMe Solution - Dell PowerEdge R640 - 10 Bay SFF Server - (16TB of NVMe)

CloudNinjasCloudNinjas Member, Patron Provider

We have 90 of the below servers. $2500 per server. Min Order QTY 10 servers. System is used. Fully tested. Backed with 1 Year Replacement Warranty. We also have 8/5 or 24/7 NBD onsite warranty options.

**Dell PowerEdge R640 10 Bay w/ NVMe **
* 2 x Intel Xeon Gold 6140 - 2.3GHz 18 Core
* 192GB(12 x 16GB) DDR4 2666MT/s Server Memory
* PERC H330 Mini Mono RAID Controller
* 1 x Dell Intel 960GB 2.5” S46510 6Gbps SATA SSD
* 8 x Dell Intel 2TB 2.5” P4510 NVMe SSD
* 1 Drive Blank
* NDC – Intel 2x 10GbE SFP+ / 2x 1GbE RJ45
* iDRAC9 Enterprise
* 2 x 750W Power Supplies
* Set of Sliding Rails
* Updated Firmware and BIOS
* 1 Year Cloud Ninjas Replacement Warranty

Shipping & Sales Tax not included. Yes we can customize. Yes we can ship internationally. $2500 per server. MOQ 10. There are 90 servers in total.

Thank you. Have a good one.

[email protected]
+1-713-339-0965 Cell

Thanked by 1SinV

Comments

• do you offer rent to buy?

• CloudNinjasCloudNinjas Member, Patron Provider

Appreciate you reaching out. Yes. We can support finance deals / rent to buy. Please email [email protected]. Thank you.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @CloudNinjas said: Min Order QTY 10 servers

7$ sounds good?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

$10

Thanked by 1Zyra

$7 would sure be nice! :-)

$2500 for an NVMe box with 16TB of NVMe... that's a pretty sweet deal!

Thanked by 2Zyra sebkehl
  • What about after sales support?
    I have heard you don't reply to e-mails after the purchase has been made

After sales support is fantastic. And if shipping to a colo, then you will really appreciate the quality of our servers. Fully tested. Fully updated. Ready to rack and stack. Don't waste money on remote hands. We can install VMware or windows in advance for you. Assign IPs. We offer up to 5 Year Onsite warranty packages as well. We have financing option. We try our best to be a full scale partner to the hosting industry.

And we are always available for support after the sale. I even give out my cell phone number willingly. It is right here. Feel free to call anytime. :-)

+1 713-339-0965

Please email [email protected] and would love to build a long-term partnership.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • @yoursunny said:
    $10

$11

Quick update. We have 36 servers left. We have decided to break them into tiers based on QTY to support those who want smaller QTY.

$2500 for 10
    $2750 for 5
    $3000 for 1

Thank you

[email protected]

• @CloudNinjas said:
    After sales support is fantastic. And if shipping to a colo, then you will really appreciate the quality of our servers. Fully tested. Fully updated. Ready to rack and stack. Don't waste money on remote hands. We can install VMware or windows in advance for you. Assign IPs. We offer up to 5 Year Onsite warranty packages as well. We have financing option. We try our best to be a full scale partner to the hosting industry.

And we are always available for support after the sale. I even give out my cell phone number willingly. It is right here. Feel free to call anytime. :-)

+1 713-339-0965

Please email [email protected] and would love to build a long-term partnership.

Should I post the screenshot here , where you were saying that you won;t reply to any further emails?

Let LET know that how you treat customers who are outside this fantastic forum.