Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVHcloud: Up to 50% off on Asia-Pacific Dedicated Servers | Recurring Offers | Limited time only
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVHcloud: Up to 50% off on Asia-Pacific Dedicated Servers | Recurring Offers | Limited time only

OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2023 in Offers

Hi LET community,

We have curated several offers with generous discounts on our base price and upgrade options, giving you more power at exceptional prices. Valid for limited time only, while stocks last!

Dedicated Server Deals at a glance:

• Eco Range: Up to 50% off Recurring | SYS-GAME-APAC-1-1, SYS-GAME-APAC-1-2 | From as low as US$40/month
  • Rise Range: Up to 40% off Recurring + 75% off RAM/storage option upgrade(s) | Rise-APAC, Rise-APAC-1 | From US$39.03/month

Featured Offers

SYS-GAME-APAC-1-1
Up to 50% off Recurring with commitment or try without commitment first month at 50% off using code: FIRST50

• Intel i7-7700K - 4c/8t - 4.2 GHz/4.5 GHz
  • 32GB DDR4 2133MHz
  • 2× 480GB SSD SATA + 1× 4TB HDD SATA Soft RAID
  • 250 Mbit/s Public Bandwidth 10TB traffic quota/month*
  • Game Anti-DDoS included
  • Singapore or Australia locations
  • From US$40 ex.GST the first month (Subsequently US$79.99 ex.GST/month)
  • Inclusive of free setup fees worth US$79.99

Rise-APAC

Up to 40% off Recurring + 75% off RAM or storage upgrades options

• Intel Xeon E3-1245v5 - 4c/8t - 3.5GHz/3.9GHz
  • Up to 64GB DDR4 ECC 2133MHz
  • HDD or SSD SATA options
  • 250 Mbit/s Public Bandwidth 10TB traffic quota/month*
  • Anti-DDoS included
  • Singapore or Australia locations
  • From US$39.03/month

*Applicable for dedicated servers hosted in Asia-Pacific:

Outbound Traffic: Limited and subjected to the quota specified on the server. Optionally, you may opt for unmetered traffic at additional cost.
Inbound Traffic: Unmetered
Traffic quota resets every month and when quota is exceeded, the outbound bandwidth is capped to 10Mbps.

Explore All Asia-Pacific Offers

Please choose according to your location:

About OVHcloud

OVHcloud is a global player and the leading European cloud provider operating 400,000 servers within its own 34 data centers across 4 continents. For more than 20 years, the Group has been leveraging an integrated model that provides full control of our value chain, from designing our servers to managing our data centers through to orchestrating our fibre-optic network. This unique approach enables OVHcloud to cover, independently, the full spectrum of use cases for our 1.6 million customers across 140 countries. OVHcloud now offers customers the latest-generation solutions that combine high performance, predictable pricing, and full data sovereignty to support their unfettered growth.

Comments

• @OVH_APAC @OVH_Matt @OVH_UK

how long does it take for your system to process paypal payment from your 7 year old customer ?

• I'm tired of APAC offers :(

• Need higher specs, please

• EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

@atul said:
    @OVH_APAC @OVH_Matt @OVH_UK

how long does it take for your system to process paypal payment from your 7 year old customer ?

We have an OVH account and our PayPal payments have always been applied instantly.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@vba said:
    Need higher specs, please

Hello @vba i suggest your check our full list of servers here: https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/bare-metal/prices/ (not all offers can be advertise on LET due to the price limit). also keep you eyes on our Game-1 and Game-2 servers if interested, something big is coming later today (-:

Thanked by 2emgh vba
  • @OVH_APAC said:

@vba said:

Hello @vba i suggest your check our full list of servers here: https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/bare-metal/prices/ (not all offers can be advertise on LET due to the price limit). also keep you eyes on our Game-1 and Game-2 servers if interested, something big is coming later today (-:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just a few outside of APAC!

I'd literally kill for it

• I understand that dedicated servers in European or US regions are basically unmetered traffic and rate limiting is very necessary!

One thing I don't quite understand. Dedicated servers in APAC usually have a 10TB traffic limit, so why bother limiting the rate to 250mbps. i hope this will be improved next time. 250mbps is too small most of the time!

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@moeam said: APAC

Asia-Pacific it's very expensive region that it's cause

Regards

• @Calin said: Asia-Pacific it's very expensive region that it's cause

Yeah, that's why I'm in Japan and looking for a cheap VPS here.

• @OVH_APAC said:

@vba said:

Thank you, that is what i looking for

• @OVH_APAC Mumbai routing is not fixed yet? :(
    AWS Mumbai <-> Dubai (AS15802 du, AS8966 Etisalat) is <35ms.

From OVH it is 280ms, AE - EU - US - JP - IN Chennai - IN Mumbai
    Same case for the rest of the Middle East...

• bh4techbh4tech Member
    edited September 2023

@OVH_APAC Please introduce a cheap (around $20) Kimsufi in Indian datacenter this black friday with any CPU better than Intel ATOM(i3,i5,etc). Just last month sold my working laptop with i3 processor(i3-3110M from 2012) after using it for 9 years and 5 months and hopefully you too can get these easily by searching around.
    240GB SSD/2x1TB HDD with 16GB RAM and less than 10TB bandwidth will work. A 12 months commitment (similar to the ones in this thread) is fine for me if price is around $20/month recurring (even after 12 months).

Something similar from any other provider like @leapswitch will also work for me.

@sh97 said:
    @OVH_APAC Mumbai routing is not fixed yet? :(
    AWS Mumbai <-> Dubai (AS15802 du, AS8966 Etisalat) is <35ms.

From OVH it is 280ms, AE - EU - US - JP - IN Chennai - IN Mumbai
    Same case for the rest of the Middle East...

Hello @sh97 , may i ask you to report your issue here:

Would like to see some improvements on the OVHcloud Network?
    Please feel free to send us your traceroute results to our public mailing list for further investigations:

• To run a traceroute on Linux, enter the following terminal command: traceroute bom.proof.ovh.net (or your OVH server IP)
    • To run a traceroute on Windows, enter the following command line: tracert bom.proof.ovh.net (or your OVH server IP)
    • Save the traceroute results
    • Send a blank email to [email protected]
    • Follow the instructions in the automated reply to sign up to the mailing list
    • Send your traceroute results to [email protected] and the team will investigate

Tools:

• Does anyone know for the 12-month contract, how do renewals work? Is it on another 12-month basis?

• @caracal said:
    Does anyone know for the 12-month contract, how do renewals work? Is it on another 12-month basis?

Monthly payment

@vba said:

@caracal said:
    Does anyone know for the 12-month contract, how do renewals work? Is it on another 12-month basis?

Monthly payment

Hello @caracal ,
    if you take a 12-month commitment, you can pay monthly (or in one shot and get an extra 5% off)
    To keep a discount associated to a 12-month commitment, you need to recommit for 12-month (this is automatic). If you choose to go month to month after your initial 12-month you will loose your discount (manual action in your customer control panel).
    Hope this helps

Thanked by 1caracal
  • @OVH_APAC said:

@vba said:

@caracal said:

Monthly payment

Hello @caracal ,
    if you take a 12-month commitment, you can pay monthly (or in one shot and get an extra 5% off)
    To keep a discount associated to a 12-month commitment, you need to recommit for 12-month (this is automatic). If you choose to go month to month after your initial 12-month you will loose your discount (manual action in your customer control panel).
    Hope this helps

Is it possible to swap between 3-month to 12-month commitment and vice versa? (assuming I finish the original commitment of course)

Thanked by 1PineappleM

@caracal said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@vba said:

@caracal said:

Monthly payment

Hello @caracal ,
    Hope this helps

Is it possible to swap between 3-month to 12-month commitment and vice versa? (assuming I finish the original commitment of course)

Hi @caracal, you will lose the discount if you swap commitment level other than the one you initially committed for. Hope this helps

• Will this offer happen again? I missed this one it seems :D

@CasualCanvas said:
    Will this offer happen again? I missed this one it seems :D

We have deals on a regular basis, currently there is a RISE-1 server in Singapore location at a very attractive price (but stock very limited on some disk options): https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/bare-metal/rise/rise-1/ the 2x4TB option is available for quick delivery. Hope this helps

Thanked by 1CasualCanvas
  • @OVH_APAC said:

@CasualCanvas said:

We have deals on a regular basis, currently there is a RISE-1 server in Singapore location at a very attractive price (but stock very limited on some disk options): https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/bare-metal/rise/rise-1/ the 2x4TB option is available for quick delivery. Hope this helps

Thanks! I saw that yesterday although the pricing isn't quite as attractive as on this offer that I have missed. I'll try to keep on a lookout.

• adnsadns Member

@CasualCanvas said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@CasualCanvas said:

Thanks! I saw that yesterday although the pricing isn't quite as attractive as on this offer that I have missed. I'll try to keep on a lookout.

Keep your eyes on OVH offers. Sometimes they have very unique and strong deals.
    For example in the past year the popular BlackFriday KS-LE-1 from 2022 was available again for a few days.

Thanked by 1OVH_APAC

Hello @CasualCanvas , we just launched several new offers on Rise APAC, more info here: https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/lp/asia-pacific-hosting-deals/

Thanked by 1CasualCanvas