Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any stable vps in MY asian region?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any stable vps in MY asian region?

Hi anyone have experience with any good and stable vps in malaysia provider that no to costly , I mean in LET price range? Purpose for VPN connection.. Please don't suggest shinjiru I have problem with sign-up process there and waiting the support to fix the issues. Thanks

Comments

• nick_nick_ Member
    edited September 2023

Nvm, I thought you meant other APAC locations.

• @nick_ can't see any malaysia location from this providers

• How about evoxt? I dont have VPS personally though.

• no. all bad

• @ailice said:
    How about evoxt? I dont have VPS personally though.

Never try but I think evoxt is red flag here before

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I use OneProvider for the exact same reason.

• @DP said:

@DP can I get direct link ? I can't find MY vps .. just see dedicated server MY region there

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@exp82 said:

@DP said:

@DP can I get direct link ? I can't find MY vps .. just see dedicated server MY region there

https://oneprovider.com/onecloud/ssd-virtual-servers

Thanked by 2martheen 0xC7
  • @DP said:

@exp82 said:

@DP said:

https://oneprovider.com/onecloud/ssd-virtual-servers

Thanks @DP 😊

• IvanIvan Member
    edited September 2023

I tried OneProvider and it has the best connectivity compared to others that I tried such as LightNode. Although unless you NEED the IP to be geolocated in Malaysia, I'd still suggest using various providers such as SpeedyPage or Hosthatch for an SG-located VPS. Ping is only 9-10ms from KL vs 3-5 ms KL <> KL. Plus better speeds and more bandwidth! :)

Hopefully we see better providers pop-up in MY soon - the DC infrastructure is rapidly growing and more companies (including Equinix) are setting up facilities in Cyberjaya. It's a goal of mine to be able to provide good IaaS from here - hopefully one day!

Thanked by 1martheen
  • Mark this post and thank you for sharing. It is very helpful for people in Asia.