Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need A Cheap Large Disk Space VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need A Cheap Large Disk Space VPS

2»

Comments

• @toorhamza said:
    Where is the special offer of $5?

Well, when you try checking out, the special pricing will automatically be applied.

• @vRozenSch00n said:
    Sentinel Prime :P

Nope, wrong again. I don't acknowledge the movies even exist, but from what I understand, he's a misguided Autobot, rather than a Decepticon.

• Nekki said: Nope, wrong again. I don't acknowledge the movies even exist, but from what I understand, he's a misguided Autobot, rather than a Decepticon.

I give up. My memory fails me. They are a set of SDRAM :P

• 512MB RAM
    250GB Disk space
    1 vCPU cores
    1TB Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address
    1Gbps uplink
    KVM/Custom Panel
    $5/Month
    Order here
    (Multiple locations)
    Coupon: LEBNOV250

This is the deal i have, my 4th invoice they didn't charge me

512MB RAM
    500GB Disk space
    1 vCPU cores
    2TB Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address
    1Gbps uplink
    KVM/Custom Panel
    $7/Month
    Order here
    (Multiple locations)
    Coupon: LEBNOV500

My 4th invoice show no $2 fee for reg use

4 Records Found, Page 1 of 1
    Invoice #   Invoice Date    Due Date    Total   Status   
    3611    09/17/2013  09/17/2013  $9.00 USD   Paid    View Invoice
    4209    10/03/2013  10/17/2013  $9.00 USD   Paid    View Invoice
    5570    11/03/2013  11/17/2013  $9.00 USD   Paid    View Invoice
    7075    12/03/2013  12/17/2013  $7.00 USD   Paid    View Invoice

this is page with discount codes:
    http://lowendbox.com/blog/vpsdime-7month-6gb-ram-openvz-dallas-backupsy-7month-250gb-kvm-usuk/

• @vRozenSch00n said:
    I give up. My memory fails me. They are a set of SDRAM :P

It was DoubleDealer! You need to brush up on your G1. Assuming you give a shit, if course.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@toorhamza said:
    Thanks for the answers. I guess fliphost is good for me but they only accept paypal. Secondly xenpower.com also seems to be good. Any reviews for it?

Not yet as it was just released a couple of days ago.
    But i see it going pretty solid in spite of the sata storage, the 12 top of the top disks in raid 10 perform pretty well.

• Hi toorhamza, finally you registered and approved here :)

@Maounique is part of Prometeus, and @Prometeus is the owner of XenPower.

And most member in here have a vps from prometeus, so we ask them about it :)

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    And most member in here have a vps from prometeus, so we ask them about it :)

Oh... I don't :(

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
  • Nekki said: It was DoubleDealer! You need to brush up on your G1. Assuming you give a shit, if course.

Yeah, it's a little bit rusty. :P

• Ok.........I finally went to backupsy but they say that they do not allow a script using high disk IO. CPU power is not required but in my case Disk IO is required.

I don't know what to do. In my country Paypal is not accepted so I need those VPS which accept credit card payments. Fliphost does not accept it. They said they will be but in future.

• @toorhamza said:
    Ok.........I finally went to backupsy but they say that they do not allow a script using high disk IO. CPU power is not required but in my case Disk IO is required.

I don't know what to do. In my country Paypal is not accepted so I need those VPS which accept credit card payments. Fliphost does not accept it. They said they will be but in future.

VPS are not designed for continuous high disk I/O. Your only option is to limit the Disk I/O by limiting bandwidth.

• Try a delimiter $10/mo dedi. You'll be the only process on the system causing disk thrashing.