Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cryptocurrency Payment Gateways
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cryptocurrency Payment Gateways

Looking to integrate a crypto payment gateway. Which ones are you using and loving? Pros and cons? Your expertise is appreciated!

Comments

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

We've used bitpay for years, very good and fast. But only supports bitcoin. Coinbase offers but we've never switched, with coinbase you can accept any they offer.on the exchange.

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

I've only used Coinbase Commerce but so far I cannot fault it.

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

Self-hosted BTCPayServer and Bitcart :heart:

• rattlecattlerattlecattle Member
    edited September 2023

BitPay supports more than just Bitcoin now. Recently they have become slightly lenient with regards to requiring KYC for the customer but in general won't recommend.

BitPay also adds on another "processing" fee and this is not the usual tx fee. So far small amounts it becomes quite expensive for the end user.

• cryptomus
    It is an excellent and beautiful looking payment system

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

BitPay is more expensive with terrible support, support replies (I don’t count automated reply as reply) once per two weeks if you are lucky! My personal choice is Coinbase crypto gateway

• nowpayments is the best I have used

• @tentor said: Bitcart

This looks interesting, is anyone using it for any projects? Is it worth the hassle of self hosting?

@neverain said:
    This looks interesting, is anyone using it for any projects? Is it worth the hassle of self hosting?

We are using it to process LTC, XMR, TRX and USDT-TRC20, previously also used for BTC, however BTCPayServer also supports LN and thus BTC is entirely processed by a later one.

Yes, I believe that self-hosting those processors really worth privacy and security benefits, as well as 0% fee ;)

Thanked by 1neverain
  • vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@Uchiha

Hello there!

Try our SHKeeper!
    https://vsys.host/shkeeper
    https://github.com/vsys-host/shkeeper.io

SHKeeper — is a self-hosted and open-source cryptocurrency payment processor. The unique combination of gateway and merchant. It allows you to accept payments in cryptocurrency.

MAIN Features:
    - Multiple Cryptocurrencies
    - No Transaction Fees
    - No Third Parties

Available Crypto:
    BTC, LTC, DOGE, XMR, ETH, TRX, BNB, USDT (ERC20, TRC20, BSC), USDC (ERC20, TRC20, BSC).

SHKeeper is available for integration with any of the most popular CMSs, plugins, and billing systems. This is a completely digitalized and decentralized option. Also, SHKeeper is applicable to any product or code.

1. Use FREE SHKeeper version.
      In case you’ve got the expertise and knowledge, you can integrate SHKeeper by yourself. Detailed documentation is accessible on request. However, there is no need to produce the module yourself for WooCommerce / WordPress or WHMCS since it is available free of charge.

2. Order an integration from us.

3. SHKeeper is fully customizable. So, if you need some kind of customization - we can do it for you.

SHKeeper Features:
    1. Multi-Currency
    2. Direct Crypto Payments
    3. Ability to Set Your Exchange Rates, Commissions, or Fees
    4. Crediting the Overpayment to the Balance
    5. Partial Payments
    6. Setting Auto-Payments Into a Cold Wallet
    7. No Transaction Fees
    8. No Third-Parties
    9. Increased Privacy and Security
    10. No KYC
    11. Non-Custodial
    12. Independent Software
    13. SegWit Support
    14. Easily Embed Payment Buttons
    15. Full Internal Wallet With Hardware Wallet Integration

If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask me! o:)

@jfreak53 @tentor @rattlecattle @Dessgun @WebProject @neverain

Kindly, check:
    github.com/vsys-host/shkeeper.io

We would be very grateful for your feedback!

Any recommendations and questions that will help us make our product better are welcome!

<3

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Coingate.com is the best option, as we tried many options. Coingate converts crypto to EURO/USD automatically.

@bacloud said:
    Coingate.com is the best option, as we tried many options. Coingate converts crypto to EURO/USD automatically.

Coingate has a 1% fee.

And there are no transaction fees at SHKeeper o:)

@vsys_host said: We would be very grateful for your feedback!

Do you support something like SPV for Bitcoin but for other coins as well? Current resource requirements are too high comparing to what we are currently using.

edited October 2023

@vsys_host said:

@bacloud said:

Coingate has a 1% fee.

Okay, you will receive crypto in your wallet, and what's next? If you need to order hardware and pay bills, and salaries to employees? The crypto rate can go up, but it can dramatically go down, so Coingate helps to avoid all the risks to traditional businesses.

1% to convert Crypto to EUR and receive to a bank account is a very good rate.

Thanked by 2jfreak53 sasslik
  • @bacloud said:

@vsys_host said:

@bacloud said:

Coingate has a 1% fee.

Okay, you will receive crypto in your wallet, and what's next? If you need to order hardware and pay bills, and salaries to employees? The crypto rate can go up, but it can dramatically go down, so Coingate helps to avoid all the risks to traditional businesses.

I have a few years of experience with Bitpay and they work well for my purchases.

Thanked by 1jfreak53

@bacloud said:

@vsys_host said:

@bacloud said:

Coingate has a 1% fee.

Literally! 60% or more of a company's highest expenses are payroll-related expenses, across the board. Until my employees start accepting payment via Bitcoin, at bitcoin rate not dollar rate :lol: I want my crypto's converted to fiat immediately to protect my butt from dips! Crypto processors do this for us and make life easier.

Back when Bitcoin started we were the first hosting company to implement fully-automated invoice payments via Bitcoin. We did it for about 8 months until Bitpay came onto the scene, then we stopped, for this very reason!

Thanked by 1vsys_host

@bacloud said:

@vsys_host said:

@bacloud said:

Coingate has a 1% fee.

A lot of things, including salaries, can be paid in crypto; it depends on the country and conditions.

But if you need to buy something with crypto, then in such a situation, there are many exchanges.
    And if you are worried about the exchange rate, then use usdt/usdc.
    1% is ok if you have a standard online store, but if you need to handle refunds and referral payments in crypto, then this is a challenge.
    The SHKeeper yet includes many subtle settings that centralized gateways do not have.

@jfreak53 said:

@bacloud said:

@vsys_host said:

@bacloud said:

Coingate has a 1% fee.

Literally! 60% or more of a company's highest expenses are payroll-related expenses, across the board. Until my employees start accepting payment via Bitcoin, at bitcoin rate not dollar rate :lol: I want my crypto's converted to fiat immediately to protect my butt from dips! Crypto processors do this for us and make life easier.

Back when Bitcoin started we were the first hosting company to implement fully-automated invoice payments via Bitcoin. We did it for about 8 months until Bitpay came onto the scene, then we stopped, for this very reason!

Centralized gateways are really convenient!
    But we offer an alternative for those who are not satisfied with them for any reason.

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

I have had good experiences with a service called "coinpayments" and "coingate".

edited October 2023

@vsys_host said:

@bacloud said:

@vsys_host said:

@bacloud said:

Coingate has a 1% fee.

A lot of things, including salaries, can be paid in crypto; it depends on the country and conditions.

But if you need to buy something with crypto, then in such a situation, there are many exchanges.
    1% is ok if you have a standard online store, but if you need to handle refunds and referral payments in crypto, then this is a challenge.
    The SHKeeper yet includes many subtle settings that centralized gateways do not have.

"if you need to buy something" - so hosting companies can afford to keep funds in the crypto wallet? Money does not stand still, it has to work.

Salaries to employees by crypto? And then they should convert their crypto in exchanges to buy food and pay their bills? :D oh man

Why I should worry about exchanges, why I should worry about converting my BTC to stablecoins if everything is done with just 1% automatically? Those exchanges work for less than 1%, and do not need to pay transaction fees to send crypto to an exchange? Why we should hold stablecoins if we can hold euros in a bank?

And from the accounting side, how can accountants declare income, when with every change in crypto value, income also changes? With the automatic conversion to EUR, you will receive the same amount of EUR, just the client will pay a different amount of crypto every time.

And 1% compared with Paypal and CC fees are nothing, no chargebacks, no risk.

By the way, no issues with providing a refund using Coingate, they have a system to do it automatically. Many coins, many networks.

Sorry man, but what are you writing is nonsense. Why this pain, if it can be solved with just 1% of the transaction fee?

Thanked by 1jfreak53

@bacloud said:

@vsys_host said:

@bacloud said:

@vsys_host said:

@bacloud said:

Coingate has a 1% fee.

"if you need to buy something" - so hosting companies can afford to keep funds in the crypto wallet? Money does not stand still, it has to work.

Salaries to employees by crypto? And then they should convert their crypto in exchanges to buy food and pay their bills? :D oh man

Why I should worry about exchanges, why I should worry about converting my BTC to stablecoins if everything is done with just 1% automatically? Those exchanges work for less than 1%, and do not need to pay transaction fees to send crypto to an exchange? Why we should hold stablecoins if we can hold euros in a bank?

And from the accounting side, how can accountants declare income, when with every change in crypto value, income also changes? With the automatic conversion to EUR, you will receive the same amount of EUR, just the client will pay a different amount of crypto every time.

And 1% compared with Paypal and CC fees are nothing, no chargebacks, no risk.

By the way, no issues with providing a refund using Coingate, they have a system to do it automatically. Many coins, many networks.

Sorry man, but what are you writing is nonsense. Why this pain, if it can be solved with just 1% of the transaction fee?

I hand't thought about income calculating, in the US you have to claim crypto income. Imagine if I took $10,000 worth of payments at $20,000 btc to the usd then 12 months later when I go to pay taxes its now $40k to the dollar! I have to pay based on filing time valuation 😐 heck.no.