Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hardware sales , 96 GB ram , 2x l5630 , 1x 960 GB SSD Enterprise for 200 euros (Only EU Delivery)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hardware sales , 96 GB ram , 2x l5630 , 1x 960 GB SSD Enterprise for 200 euros (Only EU Delivery)

CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2023 in Offers

Hello LET users , we try to upgrade our servers to DDr4 , so I'm have many servers with this specifications what I'm want to sell , this servers it's very great for a homelab or who want upgrade data center with this

Specs:

HP Gen 6 - SE316M1r2
1U
2x l5630
96 GB Ram DDr3 (6x 16 GB Ram DIMM) (12 total DIMMs for ram memory)
1x SSD Enterprise Certificated by HP
8x bay 2.5 inch
Dedicated raid controller p410 or better
1x 320w power supply @ 220v (server support two)
ILO Acces (but we never usage , i thing it's broken because old version)
20 on stock , if purchase more receive discount
200 euros / Paypal

For us , usage 120 watts in full load , on bios set minimum performance
Server don't delivery with rails & caddys

For more easy management for us , we accept for now only customers from European Union

For any question I'm waiting PM

Regards,
Calin

Comments

• It's possible to purchase this sever and Colo with you guys?

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@lala_th said: It's possible to purchase this sever and Colo with you guys?

>

Hello , very sorry but no :(

Regards

• @Calin said:

@lala_th said: It's possible to purchase this sever and Colo with you guys?

>

Hello , very sorry but no :(

Regards

Very unfortunate to be honest. I'd see many clients for something like that, because you already have established reputation and I think people would be willing to risk 200 buck for hardware and whatever you would charge for colo.

@neckbreaker said: Very unfortunate to be honest. I'd see many clients for something like that, because you already have established reputation and I think people would be willing to risk 200 buck for hardware and whatever you would charge for colo.

>

I'm know but , unfortunately we don't have space right now for this , we want make space for put storage servers , and in next year it's on plan for put this storage servers on colocation

If I'm going to start accepting these colocation clients at some point I'd have to give them up and it wouldn't be good, it would just be cat-and-mouse play

Thanked by 1neckbreaker
  • @Calin said:

@neckbreaker said: Very unfortunate to be honest. I'd see many clients for something like that, because you already have established reputation and I think people would be willing to risk 200 buck for hardware and whatever you would charge for colo.

>

I'm know but , unfortunately we don't have space right now for this , we want make space for put storage servers , and in next year it's on plan for put this storage servers on colocation

If I'm going to start accepting these colocation clients at some point I'd have to give them up and it wouldn't be good, it would just be cat-and-mouse play

Understandable. Good luck with sale, and best of luck.
    I've heard many good things about You.

Thanked by 1Calin

Small update , SSD capacity it's 960 GB Certificated by HP

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I bought one, got it delivered today. So far so good. :smile:

Thanked by 1kuticon
  • cool that this offer exists, even if can't / won't take advantage of it