Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for affordable server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for affordable server

lsmithx2lsmithx2 Member
edited September 2023 in Requests

Hello,

I am currently looking for a affordable dedicated server, I was with pebblehost before but they dont currently have stock of the server I am wanting so am having to look elsewhere.

I am looking for around this spec below:

Xeon E5-2680v2
32GB RAM
2x 480GB SSD
5 IP Addresses
Location: UK preferred but will consider Netherlands, France or Germany

Looking to pay roughly what I was paying with pebblehost which is about £30 a month if possible. Let me know if you can provide them specs or know of any offers with good providers.

Comments

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

Hello!

Check our cheap dedicated server plans.

We have similar dedi specs with the requested CPU

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

I've got a bunch of E5-2670v2's coming into stock by next week if you're interested, but it's USA not UK.

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

Hetzner auction

• Hi @lsmithx2 ,

We can offer you this for 66€/m

Xeon E5-2430L V2
    48GB RAM
    1TB SSD
    30TB BW
    5x IPv4
    Germany

If you're interested, send me a DM.

• @lsmithx2 said:
    Hello,

I am currently looking for a affordable dedicated server, I was with pebblehost before but they dont currently have stock of the server I am wanting so am having to look elsewhere.

Xeon E5-2680v2
    32GB RAM
    2x 480GB SSD
    5 IP Addresses

Looking to pay roughly what I was paying with pebblehost which is about £30 a month if possible. Let me know if you can provide them specs or know of any offers with good providers.

why not italy?

• SolidSeoVPSSolidSeoVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2023

@lsmithx2

We can provide the following

E5-2680v4 (28 cores CPU)
    96GB ECC RAM
    1 TB SSD
    1 IPv4
    Unmetered @ 1Gbps
    Baremetal price : $64.95/m (limited time deal)
    /29 is another $10 a month

PM if you are interested, we have instock and can be delivered within 1-2 hours

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

We just launched a pre-sale of our E5-2670v2's, it goes live Tue but pre-sale is promo'd at $10 off the first month using promo code: PRESALEXEON2670v2

• 2x Xeon E5-2670v2 20-cores/40-threads (2.5 Ghz)
    • 64GB RAM (up to 128GB)

Goes Live Tue, any orders now would be online sometime Tue once stock goes live and everything is racked and done.

Order link

• I guess your price it's a bit low for the requirement.. did you already check hetzner and ovh auction?

• PineappleMPineappleM Member
    edited September 2023

@mustafamw3 said:
    Hetzner auction

@chiccorosso said:
    I guess your price it's a bit low for the requirement.. did you already check hetzner and ovh auction?

Even Hetzner auction is too expensive for his budget. Here's what I managed to hack up:

https://www.hetzner.com/sb?search=E3&ram_from=32&ram_to=32&drives_size_from=0&drives_size_to=1000&location=FSN

• WLISWLIS Member, Host Rep

would you consider a location in USA ?

• bethpbethp Member, Host Rep

@lsmithx2 said:
    Hello,

Xeon E5-2680v2
    32GB RAM
    2x 480GB SSD
    5 IP Addresses

Have you contacted Pebblehost as their live stock shows they have some https://pebblehost.com/dedicated/stock open a ticket they may be able to do it

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Finland no go?
    We have CPUs benching higher than that 560/3807 and around your price point, ram and storage (nvme) at https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php

• Thanks to all for the suggestions, I was previously with PebbleHost but they are discontinuing the Enhance plans and are not accepting any new orders for them.

I will look at the different options now and decide from there as only wanting for proxmox and using for testing different software/networking so not looking to pay alot.

• @lsmithx2 said: Xeon E5-2680v2 32GB RAM 2x 480GB SSD 5 IP Addresses

Can provide:
    Xeon E5-2630
    32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    2x 500GB SSD
    5 IPv4 addresses

£30/month vat included (paid yearly so £360/year)

• XerozTechXerozTech Member, Host Rep

Hi @lsmithx2 ,

If you are still searching feel free to take a look at our dedicated server page. https://my.xeroz.tech/dedicated

If you are in need of a custom offer feel free to contact us thru [email protected]

• RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep

@lsmithx2, for this price, we can offer you a cloud server for which you can see available options here