Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedicated server provider with cheapest additional IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedicated server provider with cheapest additional IPv4

Can anyone tell me the dedicated server provider with cheapest additional IPv4?
with unmetered bandwidth @ 1Gbps preferred.

Comments

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Usecase?
    You could get a subnet at a site like @IPXO for around $0.50 per IP (per month) and announce it at the provider you use.

Thanked by 1kuticon
  • jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

You should get your own subnet from IPXO or another, then find a provider that fits your server/BGP needs. That way you control the IPs and can move them if need be.

On that note, we offer free BGP, and have cheap dedis with full dedicated ports and unmetered bandwidth: www.microtronixdc.com

We also rent out IPs, but honestly if you need more than 20 or so IPs, its just cheaper to lease them.

Thanked by 1supremasi
  • @supremasi said:

Budget?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2023

How many IPv4 you need? What specs of dedicated servers?

It very depends.

But you for sure can go ipxo and we can announce you any size of subnet for free.

Thanked by 1supremasi
  • Thank you for all the replies
    sorry, I'm noob
    are there any resources I can learn about IP leasing and how to do bgp?
    where is the IPXO website address?

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

BGP the Datacenter or provider does for you, you don't do anything but pass the IP range to their ASN. IPXO has info on their site: ipxo.com

Thanked by 1supremasi
  • rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

Do you really need unmetered 1Gbps or you want do not pay for traffic overusage? What about location?

• @supremasi said:
    Thank you for all the replies
    sorry, I'm noob

You need to be more specific bro
    It will saves time for you and providers in here
    Server specs?
    Location?
    Use cases?
    Budget?
    How many IPs you need?

Thanked by 1ManishPant
  • worldbusworldbus Member, Patron Provider

@supremasi said:

I can offer a dedicated server with 1gbps unlimited port and many IPv6 as much as you need for free and one /28 IPv4 for $30.00 USD per month. If you also need a BGP connection, we will route it for you by $25.00 USD per month. Please specify the server details you need.

https://bgp.tools/as/201575#whois

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@supremasi said:
    Thank you for all the replies
    sorry, I'm noob

https://www.ipxo.com/

We currently have some Unmetered deals here

example

HP Gen9 Server
    Intel XEON E5-2620v3
    6cores, 8 threads @3,00Ghz turbo
    16GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    2x 512GB Consumer grade SSD (Software raid possible!)
    1Gbit Port
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    75€ / monthly
    ORDER

You can just purchase RIPE ranges at IPXO, let them assign it to our upstream AS208046 and open a ticket with us and we announce them on our ASN. (our support will help)

You dont need to learn BGP or anything for it. it will be done for you and you just configure the ips on your server as you would purchase IPs from your provider directly.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

We still charge just $1/IP for IPv4 on top of any of our Dedicated or VPS services.

~ SMARTHOST

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@supremasi , Do you have any specific configuration requirement also you didn't mentioned which location you are interested and how many IP's you need.

If you can be more detailed then it will be easy for any Provider to give you an offer.

• RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep

Would be good to have an idea of the specs required so we can all give you an accurate quote. Specifications do vary a lot... and so does pricing. Usecase of your additional IPs would be also good to know.