Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need shared host yearly billing, important to be reliable, and working Email service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need shared host yearly billing, important to be reliable, and working Email service

As I describe in the title, first to be reliable (no downtime cPanel login issue etc)..
And functional email service...
I need this for a training course I teach (computer skills and using email in corporate environment ) .... so the student can add their account to their PCs send and receive emails with issue... the email account will be under my supervision, and I will change the password/delete the accounts' frequency so no one will use that email again after training finished .
I hope my requirements are clear.

Comments

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

https://www.netdynamics24.com/client/order.php?step=1&productGroup=1
    coupon code for 50% recurring discount: semi50% (valid only on annual orders)

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Only cPanel?
    If you can use DirectAdmin then our DirectAdmin plans are suitable for your need.

Our roundcube emails are easy to use even from your desktop

Shared Hosting: https://www.onevirt.com/shared-hosting

Reseller Hosting: https://www.onevirt.com/reseller-hosting

Plans included:
    1. Super fast litespeed web server
    2. MariaDB (latest)
    3. Cloudlinux
    4. Multi PHP
    5. CageFS
    6. Unlimited accounts (Email/FTP etc)
    7. Backup (Using JetBackup)
    8. Free unlimited SSL Certificates
    9. And more

Thanked by 1JustPfff
  • SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2023

@JustPfff said:
    As I describe in the title, first to be reliable (no downtime cPanel login issue etc)..
    I need this for a training course I teach (computer skills and using email in corporate environment ) .... so the student can add their account to their PCs send and receive emails with issue... the email account will be under my supervision, and I will change the password/delete the accounts' frequency so no one will use that email again after training finished .

For quality use i would not suggest a solution like the one i am about to talk about... However for a "lab" environment....you have some interesting options....

Did you could spinning up a vps with solution such as "mailinabox"?
    Or set up a lab locally with a raspberry pi/.... This should allow your pupils to configure accounts, try pop/imap/sendmail, send each other mails,....

If you set it up with multiple domains on the machine, you could even have them pretend they are in different "companies" and send mails to each other...

If you also need web hosting, then plenty of hosting-providers are around to help :smile:

• @SGraf said: Did you could spinning up a vps with solution such as "mailinabox"?

I didn't have previous experience creating success VPS mail server, the one I made in past had multiple issue with mail box's, and some certification stuff I didn't fully understand, which prevent email from arriving to other email service e.g Yahoo,hotmail, even ISP's will block it, I forget what was the issue, but I just give up.

@ViridWeb said: Only cPanel?

If you can use DirectAdmin

I specified cPanel because email accounts setup were easy and if I remember it correct emails created with it will be automatically recognized by Email client Like Windows Mail and Thunderbird (I test last one and it works )...

@SGraf said: Or set up a lab locally with a raspberry pi/

Oh boy, if people I work with saw an raspberry pi in my hand, they will (seriously ) think I'm about to hack the entire building, (and maybe the surrounded buildings too) lol

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

@JustPfff said:

@SGraf said: Did you could spinning up a vps with solution such as "mailinabox"?

I didn't have previous experience creating success VPS mail server, the one I made in past had multiple issue with mail box's, and some certification stuff I didn't fully understand, which prevent email from arriving to other email service e.g Yahoo,hotmail, even ISP's will block it, I forget what was the issue, but I just give up.

I specified cPanel because email accounts setup were easy and if I remember it correct emails created with it will be automatically recognized by Email client Like Windows Mail and Thunderbird (I test last one and it works )...

Oh boy, if people I work with saw an raspberry pi in my hand, they will (seriously ) think I'm about to hack the entire building, (and maybe the surrounded buildings too) lol

I just figured a "local lab" would have the advantage of not causing you issues if you you loose internet connectivity for whatever reason...

• I've been with drServer for a year so far, not a single issue.

Thanked by 1Radi
  • @emperor said:
    I've been with drServer for a year so far, not a single issue.

Crazy that they’re still around

• I can vouch for Buyshared.net @Francisco & Racknerd @dustinc
    They are super stable, reliable & Support is great

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited September 2023

cPanel webmail from Racknerd shared hosting works flawlessly since last 2+ years for me.
    For just $10/yr get a yearly special shared hosting plan with unlimited email accounts here (aff link). Students will get their login screen, and you can set username/password and email ID for them within cPanel.

here is non aff link.

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited September 2023

@MikePT runs a no fuss shared hosting service. Go with his german server.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@kkrajk said:
    @MikePT runs a no fuss shared hosting service. Go with his german server.

Definitely a good choice! thank you for the commendation!

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@JustPfff said:

@SGraf said: Did you could spinning up a vps with solution such as "mailinabox"?

Yes cPanel emails are easy because cPanel provides registry files for email accounts which helps to add accounts on softwares like thunderbird with only few clicks.

With directadmin it's also easy to use however you have need ad username, password and port manually which only takes few seconds more to do that.

Our support is available to assist you for that.

In case you only need cPanel there there are many reputable host available here like @speedypage @MikePT etc. You can try them :smile:

• LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider

We have cPanel Hosting available at $10/year, limited offer for few days, it comes with unlimited accounts and MailChannels is used.

Small Shared Hosting (cPanel)

If coupon code does not apply automatically, use the following code: SEVENSMALLCPANEL

Thanked by 1JustPfff
  • @JustPfff said:

www.c1vhosting.it

• @emgh said:

@emperor said:

Why crazy?

• @gbzret4d said:

@emgh said:

@emperor said:

Why crazy?

Because from what I can tell they’ve made zero updates to their product line for at least like five years

They even gave up on having Sweden as a location for VIKING layer so the vikings are now from Dallas

Honestly, and I don’t mean this in a bad way, I’m kind of impressed by people that can choose to keep something up without actually focusing on it, I’d either spend the time needed to improve, change & grow or give up

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2023

@emgh Sweden is still running, we are just not deploying anymore stuff there for the time being as our main focus is Dallas - our flagship location. All people with active services do have them. Also, I am not posting any threads about us anymore on LowEndTalk.

Anyway, here's a shared hosting offer for OP:

Promo-5G

Disk Space: 5 GB
    Disk Type: Enterprise SAS SSD
    RAID: Hardware RAID 10 with BBU
    Backup: Automated incremental
    Network Bandwidth: 1 TB
    Bandwidth Type: Premium Multihomed
    Network Pipe: 1 Gbps
    Email Accounts: Unlimited
    Email relay limit: 300 / hr
    FTP Accounts: Unlimited
    MySQL Databases: Unlimited
    NodeJS Support: Yes
    Python Support: Yes
    Ruby Support: Yes
    Proxy: Nginx
    HHVM Support: Yes
    PHP Version: All major selectable
    Analytics: Yes
    Free enterprise SSL: No
    Free domain name / domain transfer: No
    Panel Type: cPanel
    Auto Installer: Softaculous
    Mail Relay: MailChannels
    DC Location: Dallas - TX - USA
    Price(Yearly): 10.00$/year
    Promocode to get this pricing: 8ENC43PQ9NJ-PROMO5G

Order link: https://portal.drserver.net/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=146

Thanked by 3emgh gbzret4d bermudi
  • I've had nothing but excellent experiences with Dr. Server, and I made the switch long before NexusBytes even showed any signs of trouble.
    On top of that I can vouch for support that’s 10/10.