Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need colocation space in flexential downtown dallas datacentre
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need colocation space in flexential downtown dallas datacentre

Hello,
I am looking for a Colocation space in flexential datacentre in downtown dallas
requirements,
4kw power on 120v
300tb bandwidth
2 x /24 ipv4
remote hands
Thanks.

Comments

• edit: even a quarter rack would do with the same specs as above and some additional storage space for storing 3 spare servers of 2U

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Any chance you would consider Carrier-1 Evocative Dallas?
    We have space there

• wiggywiggy Member, Host Rep

i3d does dedis not colo.

There only colo locations (besides reselling you equinix space) is Paris, Rotterdam, Montreal.

They run SmartDC.

• @wiggy said:

i3d does dedis not colo.

There only colo locations (besides reselling you equinix space) is Paris, Rotterdam, Montreal.

They run SmartDC.

• wiggywiggy Member, Host Rep

@fluffernutter said:

@wiggy said:

i3d does dedis not colo.

They run SmartDC.

News to me....

• WLISWLIS Member, Host Rep

hey we can help you but our data center is on New Jersey let me know if it works for you

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2023

@virtblocks said:
    Hello,
    I am looking for a Colocation space in flexential datacentre in downtown dallas
    requirements,
    4kw power on 120v
    300tb bandwidth
    2 x /24 ipv4
    remote hands
    Thanks.

Do you want to move away from Flexential to Tierpoint by anychance?

We can also help connect with packing / shipping to the facility ( chargeable )

We decided to move away from Flexential cause of their conditions on power, we can't use more than 40% per PDU, then their overages are like 3~5x the cost.

• @wiggy said:

@fluffernutter said:

@wiggy said:

i3d does dedis not colo.

They run SmartDC.

News to me....

Yeah I mean they're just being honest. Outside of the facilities they own, they'd obviously just be reselling space in a larger facility, like everyone else here. The real draw is their (quite good) network, plus the lack of cross connects to get on that network. Especially in Equinix where a simple XC can be $200+ per month.

• Thank you everyone for your offers i moved to a evocative data centre in dallas