Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Local Dallas courier
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Local Dallas courier

balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep

Can anyone recommend a local courier service in Dallas that can pick up and deliver within a few hours?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Pickup from where and drop off where? What are you looking to have delivered? Is it a one-time delivery or are you looking to have shipments in and out?

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

I'm assuming it's going from Deadpath to another place? I'd reach out to some providers in the area who might be able to help you if this is the case.
    Otherwise if you just need something picked up and dropped off sometimes we see people use Uber or Lyft if it's something basic.

• abrahamjabrahamj Member
    edited September 2023

I figure so as well. I drive down to Dallas to collect my equipment. I can consider moving yours depending on where its going and how much equipment it is. But I need more info before volunteering.

• balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep

@PureVoltage said:
    I'm assuming it's going from Deadpath to another place? I'd reach out to some providers in the area who might be able to help you if this is the case.
    Otherwise if you just need something picked up and dropped off sometimes we see people use Uber or Lyft if it's something basic.

Yes, Dedipath. We already have one rack with psychz but they can't help with pickup.

• balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep

@abrahamj said:
    I figure so as well. I drive down to Dallas to collect my equipment. I can consider moving yours depending on where its going and how much equipment it is. But I need more info before volunteering.

Flexential Dedipath to 1515 Round Table Evocative around 15 minutes drive it's 5 miles

• @balramm said:

@abrahamj said:

Flexential Dedipath to 1515 Round Table Evocative around 15 minutes drive it's 5 miles

So the drive I just made. How much equipment is it? Is it drop off and go, or do you expect me to rack it? I'm not interested in racking it. If you can somehow make all this work in a short time frame and its not much equipment, I'm open to it. PM me so I get notifications - I'm at Psychz now.

Thanked by 1RIYAD