VPS providers (EU zone) who offer routed ipv6 (really routed) to setup my own 6to4
Hi LET community,
I've been using HE and tunnelbroker.ch for a while. I would like to setup my own 6to4 tunnel. I'm using BuyVM now and it's fine. Problem is: the vps is not ddos protected + hard to add extra additional ipv4.
- good customer service (really had bad experience with GMBH ones )
- 1-2 core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 30+GB SSD/nvme storage
- 250+Mbit/s network, decent connectivity, unlimited or high limits for traffic(8TB+).
- Single on-link static public clean IPv4 address (no NAT, local 10.x.x.x mappings, etc.)
- easy to add/change extra additional ipv4
- Routed /48 or /56 IPv6 subnet (really routed, no on-link mess)
- DDOS protection
- Located in EU
- Painless billing (netcup has the worst billing so far)
- Reputable and stable provider, at least several years on market
- Budget is around 10 USD/m
Note: I prefer not use any vps provider with a GMBH trademark. I really had bad experience with their support. iFog, Hetzner, and couple more. They just don't care about the customer. No, I'm not doing any email spamming, ip spoofing, torrent or anything. This server serves as a small vpn/dns(doh) + 6to4 tunnel for personal usage .