Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need services with reseller plan or VDS/VPC located in Netherlands or Finland
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need services with reseller plan or VDS/VPC located in Netherlands or Finland

dyrendyren Member
edited September 2023 in Requests

Hey LET,

I've been reselling a hosts services for around a month, however I decided to stop it due to the frequent downtime they had, alongside with a service panel which was a pain to use.

I'm not in a position to rent dedicated servers in NL/FI, so I'm searching for offers for either a Reseller plan (which would include reselling their current plans, "pay as you go", if you will) or a VDS/VPC for a reasonable price (maximum 12-15€/m). Don't want to get a bad reputation because of their downtimes, which I have pretty much no control over. The service control panel I'm looking for must be fully white labled, or reduced "watermark" from their original panel. Pretty much any service panel will work for me except Virtualizor. I am not interested in companies such as AWS, Vultr, OVH etc.

Looking forward for suggestion/questions.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm not really a fan of service control panels that use WHMCS, if the offers are really good I can live with it. For the "Pay as you go" reseller plan I'm looking for a minimum of 5TB monthly traffic for the services.

Comments

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Why no Virtualizor?

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

Thank you for the mention! we do not offer a reseller platform yet, however, we are working on this. If the OP is willing to offer services without a reseller panel then our offers might work! We offer a custom vps panel.

• @BasToTheMax said:
    Why no Virtualizor?

Bad experience from the host I mentioned.

• @RoyaleHosting said:

Thank you for the mention! we do not offer a reseller platform yet, however, we are working on this. If the OP is willing to offer services without a reseller panel then our offers might work! We offer a custom vps panel.

If the UI for the custom vps panel isn't something from like the early 2000's, it would work for me.

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@dyren said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

If the UI for the custom vps panel isn't something from like the early 2000's, it would work for me.

I have attached a screenshot for you and you able to find more information about the panel here: https://blog.royalehosting.net/blog/New-VPS-Manager

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2023

@dyren said:

@BasToTheMax said:
    Why no Virtualizor?

Bad experience from the host I mentioned.

It can be your old host issue with managing the Virtualizor?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

ServerFactory is fragrant.
    Dronten, Netherlands.
    €13/month buys 2 cores 8GB RAM 100GB NVMe.
    Website runs very snappy.
    Billing panel is HostBill with integrated VPS control; there's no buggy WHMCS involved.
    ORDER link with aff to make me happy
    sad noaff

Thanked by 1dev_vps
  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran
  • Currently talking with RoyaleHosting, but I appreciate any other offers.

For the two mentioned above:

ServerFactory - No reseller panel/custom vps panel for resellers yet
    SmartHost - Too expensive with low specs

• RoyaleHosting - Reseller panel is not ready

Looking forward to other offers.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited September 2023

@dyren said:

You realize that is a VPS pool, right?
    You can set up 5 VPS just at $6.95/month total...which is NOT expensive whatsoever.
    This is great for resellers, as you can customize your own plans, and just buy the resources you want for the pool.

~ SMARTHOST

• @SmartHost said:

@dyren said:

You realize that is a VPS pool, right?
    You can set up 5 VPS just at $6.95/month total...which is NOT expensive whatsoever.
    This is great for resellers, as you can customize your own plans, and just buy the resources you want for the pool.

~ SMARTHOST

Read the page again, paying more attention this time and now I see. However I would use a resource pool/VDS if theres really nothing else out there.

• GSBRTGSBRT Member, Patron Provider

Hi, if you're still looking for a solution we provide hourly VPS which you can automate with our API. We have already made an extention for the billing software Paymenter and we are currently working on a extention for WHMCS.

https://dutchis.net/virtualservers