Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN servers

Hey guys, I want to offer a VPN service to my clients as part of some services I offer now. Anyone got any experience in servers they use for vpns? Must be unmetered. Also, I'm looking for app developers or any apps already made that i can buy and edit myself. I know BS are getting their platform going soon so looks like ill probably go there.

But mainly need servers at decent price with security obviously

Thanks in advance

Comments

• @tommycsj said:
    Hey guys, I want to offer a VPN service to my clients as part of some services I offer now. Anyone got any experience in servers they use for vpns? Must be unmetered. Also, I'm looking for app developers or any apps already made that i can buy and edit myself. I know BS are getting their platform going soon so looks like ill probably go there.

Thanks in advance

DM with server requirements. We have experience on hosting VPN providers.

• edited September 2023

DataPacket

• unmetered.. how much are u willing to spend? any location?

• @Zyra said:
    unmetered.. how much are u willing to spend? any location?

I guess as a VPN provider, lots of locations lol, but generally speaking I want to start in Europe, so start with NL, France, Germany, Spain, Poland, Romania. Doesnt have to be all of them right now.

What do you offer?

• @TheGreatOakley said:
    DataPacket

Extremely solid servers, extreeeeeeeeeemely expensive ones though, not willing to spend that much right now, when I could start with VPS

• @c1vhosting said:

@tommycsj said:

Thanks in advance

DM with server requirements. We have experience on hosting VPN providers.

Sent

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

We offer NAT VPS's in Hong Kong (soon in the UK too) which our customers like using for VPN purposes. Including but not limited to streaming Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime etc.

• jack2pxjack2px Member
    edited September 2023

Anonymity and locations, those are the main features that our users generally look for.

There are large competitors in the market, sometimes small suppliers are better options.

• @jayjay said:
    We offer NAT VPS's in Hong Kong (soon in the UK too) which our customers like using for VPN purposes. Including but not limited to streaming Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime etc.

Your prices for NAT are just ridiculous

Thanked by 1gaming
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@zGato said: Your prices for NAT are just ridiculous

Ridiculously cheap... yeah! Amazing deal.

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

Hello @tommycsj

What server configurations are you interested in?
    How many IPs do you need?

We can help you with everything.
    We've got plenty of experience with VPN services!

We can provide a large number of servers pretty quickly at a reasonable price. Please write to us via [email protected]

Also, please leave a link to this thread when you text so that we can discuss the discount.

• @jack2px said:
    Anonymity and locations, those are the main features that our users generally look for.

There are large competitors in the market, sometimes small suppliers are better options.

Thats pretty much what im going for. Small, steady, solid, secure. Dont wanna get out of hand and things start to go wrong and people leave, I mean, one bad review, one bad incident and you are dead!