Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review of DediOutlet after over one year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review of DediOutlet after over one year

Hey,
since initiating our collaboration with DediOutlet on February 10th, 2022, the journey has been consistently positive. Our server count has grown to 23, boasting specifications that range from 16C/32T to 32C/64T and RAM capacities between 32GB and 256GB.

What truly stands out is the support team's unwavering responsiveness. They've managed to address our concerns in less than 2 hours, even during weekends. Their efficiency is further evident when handling requests like creating a VLAN or a separate DMZ, often wrapping up our requirements in just a few hours.

Their adaptability to cater to specific needs, be it adding more RAM or sourcing a particular disk by brand and model, has been commendable. Being based in Germany, we prioritize high-performance connections to our backup storages. It's noteworthy that the Proxmox backup server in Germany consistently matches full speed from the US side, and the stable ping of 110ms is impressive considering the distance.

Reliability is another strong suit. With monitoring in place from Austria and Germany, we've not encountered any downtime. The only hiccup was an incident in Kansas due to a damaged transformer, but the company's transparent updates on social media about the situation were reassuring.

https://twitter.com/DediOutlet/status/1676559550206341121

It's also significant to mention that DediOutlet has a track record dating back to November 2019. This duration in the industry underscores their dedication and proficiency. Wrapping up, after exploring numerous hosting providers, we're confident in saying that DediOutlet stands out. Their commitment to excellence and technical expertise positions them as a premier choice, and we wholeheartedly endorse them for any business in search of top-tier server hosting.

Best Regards

vue

DediOutlet
DediOutlet (Ref)

@dedioutlet

Thanked by 1sebkehl

Comments

• Looks like shill. Just to good to be true. And those seo words... Nah, I don't buy this.

Thanked by 1Marx
  • I have never written, you must buy :) This is just our experience. You can skip to Youtube Trends :blush:

• You may be on to something @LTniger its well written for just us average LET/LEBers

Thanked by 1vue
  • @Deathstarr said:
    You may be on to something @LTniger its well written for just us average LET/LEBers

Quality doesn't always have to be expensive. And we are more then happy with this Team.

• Unblur those $ amounts, I'm curious.

• @sillycat said:
    Unblur those $ amounts, I'm curious.

Right now, we're paying $1935 per month, but that includes some of the heavy-duty BigBoys.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • Then entire thing feel like a sales ad...... highlighting all the high points and scalability of the product and blah blah blah. You mention 1 issue over a year of service sounds fishy.
    They may be above average its just the wording and how your wrote that sounds fishy.

Their adaptability to cater to specific needs, be it adding more RAM or sourcing a particular disk by brand and model, has been commendable. Being based in Germany, we prioritize high-performance connections to our backup storages. It's noteworthy that the Proxmox backup server in Germany consistently matches full speed from the US side, and the stable ping of 110ms is impressive considering the distance.

No one in the world write like this unless its press related except you. Also looking at your profile your not really active here at all except this recently really back in July you dropped a few 1 line messages, and then dates back to 2021.

Furthermore, I would skip using them based on your recommendation because your post.

Thanked by 1abrahamj
  • @Deathstarr said:
    Then entire thing feel like a sales ad...... highlighting all the high points and scalability of the product and blah blah blah. You mention 1 issue over a year of service sounds fishy.
    They may be above average its just the wording and how your wrote that sounds fishy.

No one in the world write like this unless its press related except you. Also looking at your profile your not really active here at all except this recently really back in July you dropped a few 1 line messages, and then dates back to 2021.

Furthermore, I would skip using them based on your recommendation because your post.

Previous to this, his highest word count was 8-10 words and it was broken English. Looks shady.

• He probably used an AI to create the review. Sounds like AI generated to me.

Thanked by 2Val PineappleM
  • If you have doubts about my review, it might be best to move on rather than questioning its authenticity.

To the two detectives out there, consider these link. Alwyzon
    I've recommended this provider, who's based in Austria. Didn't I mention in my review that I monitor from Austria and Germany?

I actively use my servers and don't just let them idle. Why would I write something every week if I'm satisfied with my providers? I can only comment on providers with which I have actual experience - "if you don't know what you're talking about, better to keep quiet."

Before I switched to DediOutlet, I had been a loyal customer of a German provider for 6 years, payed over $1k each month. They are also active in this forum. However, their support quality declined over time. Towards the end, I had to wait 3 days for a response regarding a defective hard drive. And to clarify, it's not Hetzner.

In 2022, I switched to DediOutlet and have been satisfied since. Why would I waste my time constantly moving providers? I don't rent a house to switch every week, nor do I buy a new car every week. As long as I get what I'm promised, I remain a loyal customer. I think my review might have been better received in a different forum, but regardless, the show must go on. :)

Just a small addition: do you talk to your boss the same way you talk to your buddies? There's a difference in how we approach different situations. Moreover, English isn't my native language, and of course, I look up words. But I stand by the content of what I say.

Good performance deserves recognition, and that's why I take the time to write a more detailed text. I also provide "evidence" in a way that makes it understandable, even if I have to redact some details for clarity.

So, read the review and categorize it as either credible or not, and that's it. However, there's no need to voice an opinion on everything, especially if one isn't well-informed.

• I summon @Arkas to further investigate this non-sense.

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • No problem. If @Arkas needs any clarifications, I'm here to help. :)

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Sounds like shilling, yes. But, still sounds interesting. Still interested in giving them a try to be honest.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@LTniger said: I summon @Arkas to further investigate this non-sense.

I call shilling.

This discussion has been closed.