Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NextArray aquired by Breeze Host?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NextArray aquired by Breeze Host?

gregg098gregg098 Member
edited September 2023 in Providers

Just received this email from regarding NextArray from BreezeTech who apparently owns a company called BreezeHost. I haven't seen anything from NextArray directly and this was in my SPAM folder. Guess Ill see how it plays out.

Hello NextArray Family,

Some of you have been made aware of the recent change in management structure here at NextArray. If you are not then I want to be the first to let you know that NextArray has now been acquired by BreezeTech Holdings Corp. BreezeTech operates several successful brands such as BreezeHost.io and SnowsideHosting.com. The previous leadership and operations team is no longer any part of NextArray operations and we are starting with a clean slate with our own team.

It is important for every NextArray customer to read through this email in its entirety to understand how these following changes may impact you/your service.

Press Release: https://my.breezehost.io/announcements/5/BreezeHost-acquires-NextArray.com.html

Questions? Email: [email protected]

BreezeTech prides itself on Superior support and keeping the lines of communication open. We will NEVER send you canned messages on a ticket. We use real humans with real problem solving permissions. We offer ticket, phone, live chat, and discord support.

We wanted to send out this mass email to update you on our current progress to this change over and keep everyone aware of upcoming changes. We are working DAILY with the various Data Center partners to complete the contract updates and switch over to give us and our team physical access to the hardware. This process is moving at a snail's pace due to many factors such as corporate lawyers, past issues with the contract terms and rights, and many other hurdles we are crossing one by one.

General:
For Customers on PayPal Subscriptions: It is imperative that you immediately CANCEL any PayPal subscription you have set up. If you do not cancel these the billing system WILL NOT recognize the payment, and we will not honor it. For information on how to cancel PayPal subscriptions, please visit here: https://my.breezehost.io/knowledgebase/11/Cancel-Paypal-Subscriptions.html

VPS:
Customers that currently have VPS servers are suggested to backup your data and migrate to another service as soon as possible. Please make sure to CANCEL any and all PayPal subscriptions you have active as we do not have control to mass cancel these. Unfortunately after careful review, the Executive team has decided to stop offering VPS’s under this brand. If your VPS still has connectivity, we strongly encourage you to take this opportunity to backup/migrate your services elsewhere. NextArray will no longer be offering VPS services for sale and new sales have already been disabled. We will be following up shortly with more information to current customers. We do invite anyone to visit our other brand https://www.breezehost.io and check out the VPS offerings if you need a new home with proven stability.

IMPORTANT
As of right now, the deadline for VPS’s to be migrated off the NextArray network is one week from today, September 16th.

Dedicated Servers:
We are awaiting final access to be granted to these units from our data center partners. The plan here is we will be migrating the dedicated customers over to the BreezeHost.io brand. This will entail you accessing a new site for billing and Control Panel to manage your server. Your hardware will remain the same and no data will be lost/compromised. You can expect more information will be going out on an individual basis when your account is created and your server is added into the new system. At the current time there are no plans for an increase in pricing or a change in renewal dates. We are going to do everything we can to keep your IP assignments the same, however there will be some consolidation of IP ranges so please be prepared for a possible change. We will notify you with a carry over period to give you time to change those and will be offering tech assistance to update as needed on a one on one basis.

Please note that BreezeHost does not, by default, accept PayPal for new orders and will be enabled on a user by user basis with identity verification. Please contact BreezeHost.io support for this.

Colocation:

At this time, we have many of you who have pending orders and pending remote hands requests. We are working diligently to get access into these facilities to handle the abundance of requests that have been on hold for over a month now. Members of our Executive team have reached out to most of you to detail the steps we are taking. This is a top priority for us right now to get access back into the facilities. We are fully aware that access has been restricted for roughly the last month to each of the NextArray data center facilities. This process will take a little bit longer, as we continue to work through the legal challenges of the prior ownership of NextArray.

Location Specific Alerts Under Investigation:
Portland, OR: Specifically, we are seeing a large number of VPS’s that are offline. Any VPS or server that starts with 192.177.65.xxx is currently impacted. A cause has been identified, and our team is working to reach resolution.

Tampa, FL: We are aware of similar issues within the network in Tampa as Portland, OR.

Final Thoughts from our Executive Team: We appreciate each and every customer of NextArray. Our primary focus right now is to increase customer experience, solidify our network, and finalize agreement change overs with our datacenter partners. We understand that most of you have received much less than acceptable levels of service, and we are committed to correcting that immediately.

Once the dust has settled, and there's lots of dust, you can expect a completely different experience where we are dedicated to our customers and not filled with empty promises, weeks of canned replies with zero resolution or care for the customer. It saddens the BreezeTech Executive team to see that this has gone on for so long and not how we do business. As of today, everything changes. We are here to support you and be a spoke in your future success.

We appreciate everything you do and hope to regain your trust soon!

BreezeTech Executive Team

Ryan Wilson Jon Beard

Chief Executive Officer Chief Operating Officer

Comments

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Yes, I asked them about colocation, because they were in flexential.

And they replied

_Yes, we are located at flexential in Dallas. We are the new owners of NextArray and we are finalizing the changeover with the data centers. We finally got access to billing and support today and will be taking the helm from here on out. As you can imagine, there is a mountain of work to do to get us access (we will be emailing more information soon). We should have everything ready in the next few days.

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

Glad that we didn't onboard them as our client a few years ago. :)
    Hopefully you can ensure you have a good backup of anything.

• lnxlnx Member, Patron Provider

Tough couple of weeks for Flexential clients. I was looking to use NextArray since they are in Flexential next me, for a good price. Kind of glad I did not go with them.

• another one bite the dust...

• GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

@lnx said:
    Tough couple of weeks for Flexential clients. I was looking to use NextArray since they are in Flexential next me, for a good price. Kind of glad I did not go with them.

Never go flexential bad security

• wiggywiggy Member, Host Rep

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3708980#Comment_3708979

@jonbeard said:
    +1 for caution with NextArray - We did have some stuff with them in Dallas and moved out. Their pricing attracted us as well, but as with most things: If its too good to be true, thats likely because it is.

Very Interesting....

Thanked by 1abrahamj
  • @wiggy said:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3708980#Comment_3708979

@jonbeard said:
    +1 for caution with NextArray - We did have some stuff with them in Dallas and moved out. Their pricing attracted us as well, but as with most things: If its too good to be true, thats likely because it is.

Very Interesting....

I got a dedicated server with them for a little bit. I think it was an old Dual E5 for like 20 dollars a month.

Didn't have any high expectations. Wasn't bad. But also not worth my time.

• edited September 2023

@gregg098 said: the Executive team has decided to stop offering VPS’s under this brand.

Well, VPS customers have to move on, be happy and mustn't complain here.
    Otherwise wise guys will speak some wisdom of life. Or put it optimistically people here will receive an advertisement of "Mega Refugee Promotion" as a special LET GRACE.

Seriously speaking, I hope existing customers can be served until VPS's expiration or offered refund if shutdown is premature.

• I was with NextArray for a few months, network was naff and the support existed only when they wanted it to - owner had access to everything and no one else could do anything without him, don't know how it's survived since he's been on leave or whatever 🤦

• @ask_seek_knock said:

@gregg098 said: the Executive team has decided to stop offering VPS’s under this brand.

Well, VPS customers have to move on, be happy and mustn't complain here.
    Otherwise wise guys will speak some wisdom of life. Or put it optimistically people here will receive an advertisement of "Mega Refugee Promotion" as a special LET GRACE.

Seriously speaking, I hope existing customers can be served until VPS's expiration or offered refund if shutdown is premature.

their vps business sold to cloudnium, you can create an account at cloudnium.net and ask for migration :p

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • @hotsnow said: their vps business sold to cloudnium, you can create an account at cloudnium.net and ask for migration

yeah! but I never got email from them about this. let me check the spam folder

• @JasonM said:

@hotsnow said: their vps business sold to cloudnium, you can create an account at cloudnium.net and ask for migration

yeah! but I never got email from them about this. let me check the spam folder

no email sent about this, I got this news on the TG channel :p

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @hotsnow said: no email sent about this, I got this news on the TG channel

thanks for updating here!

• I was with NextArray for about 14 days, sent an R630 they powered it on and sent me IDRAC only to find out it was someone else's server! Then it took 12 days to find my actual server, Needless to say, I had the server collected and shipped to another provider.

• I've been using a dedicated server with NextArray for almost a year. Granted my needs are more learning and this was a super cheap offer, but its very reliable for me overall. Hopefully everything migrates over OK.

• Looks like anyone on a dedicated server with NextArray is getting screwed. Here is the email I got today.

Hello,

Please read this entire letter - it contains VERY IMPORTANT information for your services

In today's update, I want to share the latest news on what's going on and the action plans we are implementing. We are not going anywhere and are here to assist you in every way possible during this time.

A bit of backstory - BreezeTech Holdings Corp took ownership of NextArray as a brand on 9/6/2023. Our agreement with the Owner, Richard Adams, is for all assets, leads, customers, ect but no debt assumption as he was “handling that” with his business partner.

Now that we have gotten the total view, and magnitude, of this situation we can share that NextArray, prior to our takeover, has gotten itself severely in debt with nearly every provider well into the 6 figures from months of unpaid services while customers continued to pay on time and had no clue this was happening. The team here at BreezeTech has been working since the moment we took over the brand to keep customers updated, address hundreds of neglected support tickets, and ultimately mend this relationship with Flexential (NextArrays data center provider) to map out a path forward and continue with no interruptions of your very vital services.

BreezeTech has been attempting to facilitate this “bailout” to prevent NextArray from closing its doors overnight as we have seen from other providers like Dedipath.

Two nights ago we had secured verbal agreements from upper management at Flexential to move forward and regain control of the cabinet space in use. That's when we sent out the last blast email titled “NextArray Updates - GOOD NEWS!”. Yesterday morning we started our day with an MSA (Master Service Agreement) sent over to review and execute. By the afternoon we inquired about the status of executing our new agreement and were invited to a 4:30 pm CST conference call. On this call, we were informed that the verbal agreements were no longer in place. The CEO, COO, CFO, Legal Department, and other various members of Flexential have determined that they are unable to “sell” us the current cabinets and they would be holding all hardware installed to satisfy as much of the pending debt as possible.

We have negotiated on your behalf for Flexential to do the right thing. They have agreed to release colocation hardware to its rightful owners and not claim this hardware as a NextArray asset. Please see the action plan below for the steps you must take immediately to get this ball rolling.

BreezeTech is and will do everything in our power to make sure you experience as little downtime as possible. We have colocation space available at our other Dallas data center (Not Flexential) and are ready to accept your hardware as fast as you can get it to us. Sign up or reach out to us at https://www.breezehost.io or email us directly at [email protected] as soon as possible to get an account and secure your spot. Billing dates get corrected to service start date.

I want to stress again that we are here to support you in every possible way we can and the entire team does empathize with the situation. Nobody wants to deal with hardware moves, IP Address changes, or backups. Please reach out to us and let us help you find a forever home with our Superior Support.

Final thoughts - We do not currently have an “end date” of when Flexential and Bandwidth providers will pull the plug, but it is imminent. It's imperative you follow the action plans below and protect your data.

Ryan Wilson Jon Beard
    CEO - BreezeTech COO - BreezeTech

DEDICATED SERVERS ACTION PLAN AND HOW TO PROCEED
    We have a very limited number of dedicated servers within our https://www.BreezeHost.io / https://www.SnowsideHosting.com that are available for rent.

If you want to purchase a dedicated server from our website, we will provide a pro-rated credit for each server you wish to move. These are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and once we are sold out, there will not be a short delay while we deploy more units.

Customers will need to migrate their data manually as we are unable to assist with migration. There will also be a change in IP addresses as well, as we will not be retaining the current NextArray IP addresses that NextArray was getting from IPXO.

All customers that have dedicated servers, need to immediately migrate their data off to a different provider.

Long story short, we do not know when Flexential or NextArray’s bandwidth providers (who were also months behind because of prior NextArray management) will decide to pull the plug. However, we know at this time that it is imminent.

--
    Jon Beard
    Founder | Chief Operations Officer
    BreezeTech Holdings Corp
    BreezeHost.io | NextArray.com | SnowsideHosting.com
    [email protected] - (877) 699.6339
    Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/3Z4b7nkFzn

• BreezeHost_RyanBreezeHost_Ryan Member, Host Rep

Yes, its been a very trying few weeks for the entire team as we dug into this. Unfortunately, we couldn't get Flexential to commit to the initial agreement and had to pull the fire alarm. Giving people as much information and now, notice, as possible has always been our goal.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2023

I guess this is a cue not to take over companies who have a bad reputation. They may be hiding shit in their bag.

Can't blame Flexential, they need to recoup costs as a DC. Any other DC will do the same as them.

• lnxlnx Member, Patron Provider

I think this looks bad for Flexential letting two large customers getting this much in debt.

Thanked by 2MikeA ordinanceb
  • BreezeHost_RyanBreezeHost_Ryan Member, Host Rep

@MikeA said:
    I guess this is a cue not to take over companies who have a bad reputation. They may be hiding shit in their bag.

Can't blame Flexential, they need to recoup costs as a DC. Any other DC will do the same as them.

Not at all. Business is business and well within their rights per the MSA. Just want to do as much we can to help the customers continue their business.

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

They couldn't even pay out $200 for my "lost" server, no wonder they were in debt :D