Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone using Sentora ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone using Sentora ?

Hi,

i am looking for a free plesk alternative where i can host multiple personal homepages.
currently i am using ispconfig, but there are several issues between different components such as the panel is not user friendly.
I've did a bit of research and found sentora. there was some security issues in the past as i read it.
Are there somebody using that ?

Comments

• bethpbethp Member, Host Rep

If you want simplicity, try Cloudpanel https://www.cloudpanel.io/ runs on nothing and offers a lot of good features including varnish, nginx etc very good and simple

Thanked by 2d2411 homelabber
  • Avoid Sentora like the plague. They've renamed from ZPanel and their main dev has had history of getting a bit too hell bent on things.

I get it, you're proud of the work you do. But he took it to an extreme and, from what I recall, was very dismissive of vulnerabilities that were found.

There are other better alternatives that satisfies the same requirements Sentora tries to target. I'd suggest that like hestiacp or others.

Thanked by 1d2411
  • you can try cyberpanel or hestiacp

Thanked by 1d2411
  • Yea ive read about the desaster about zpanel and sentora.
    I will use cybrepanel.

thanks to all.