Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SpikeTel | Hong Kong KVM VPS | LET EXCLUSIVE opening offer 30% off ! | From $3.5/mo | 1 vCPU / 1 GB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SpikeTel | Hong Kong KVM VPS | LET EXCLUSIVE opening offer 30% off ! | From $3.5/mo | 1 vCPU / 1 GB

spiketelspiketel Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2023 in Offers

Check out our EXCLUSIVE opening offers for Hong Kong hosting plans!
Just use the promo code* “LETEXCLUSIVE30OFF” to take advantage of this incredible deal for the following plans.

[LightCloud-Alpha]

• vCPU - 1 Core AMD EPYC 7402P
  • vRAM - 1 GB DDR4 REG ECC
  • DISK - 20 GB SSD RAID10
  • Traffic - 1 TB (in+out)
  • Port Speed - 100 Mbps
  • IPV4 - 1x IPV4
  • IPV6 - 1x /48

$3.5/mo $2.45/mo after discount ORDER NOW

[LightCloud-Bravo]

• vCPU - 1 Core AMD EPYC 7402P
  • vRAM - 2 GB DDR4 REG ECC
  • DISK - 20 GB SSD RAID10
  • Traffic - 2 TB (in+out)
  • Port Speed - 100 Mbps
  • IPV4 - 1x IPV4
  • IPV6 - 1x /48

$5/mo $3.5/mo after discount ORDER NOW

All VPSs comes with:

• Virtualizor Control Panel
  • 24x7 Technical Support
  • Free Instant Activation

Check out the order link with extra packages: https://portal.spiketelecom.com/index.php?rp=/store/lightcloud-vps-hongkong

Looking Glass: https://lg-hk1.01.spiketelecom.com/

Have questions? Open a ticket! https://portal.spiketelecom.com/submitticket.php

Spike Telecom LLC

* Promo code is available for “LightCloud-Alpha” and “LightCloud-Bravo” plans, every account could apply this code once for monthly/quarterly/semi-annually and annually billing cycles but not recurring. The code will expire on Sept/30/2023.

Comments

• NHNHNH000NHNHNH000 Member
    edited September 2023

Nice offer
    It would better indicate that using a discount code does not result in a recurring discount

Thanked by 1spiketel
  • zGatozGato Member
    edited September 2023

Twitter/X account created on August, this year.

ASN allocated 3 months ago.

ToS/FUP/... updated on August this year

Try buying a dedi, 10 available. Still, getting redirected to VPS page

Buyer beware.

Thanked by 1spiketel
  • spiketelspiketel Member, Patron Provider

@NHNHNH000 said:
    Nice offer,while MJJ's coming
    It would better indicate that using a discount code does not result in a recurring discount

Thanks for the reminder!

• Maybe Yabs?

Thanked by 1spiketel

@zGato said:

Buyer beware.

Yes we are newly opened and but we aim big, and our team members have been in the industry for years and we are confident to provide high quality services!
    Regarding redirecting issue, it seems all fine here, can I PM you for more details?

• zGatozGato Member
    edited September 2023

@spiketel said:

@zGato said:

Buyer beware.

Yes we are newly opened and but we aim big, and our team members have been in the industry for years and we are confident to provide high quality services!
    Regarding redirecting issue, it seems all fine here, can I PM you for more details?

The redirection error is now fixed indeed. I just find it curious, ASN owner is from the US but you guys only provide services in HK?

Do you own the hardware? What DC? ...

• lmao you post this as yesterday I was looking for a Hong Kong VPS. I would have probably gotten this one instead of HostHatch. Seems decent price wise compared to most other Hong Kong Hosts but why only 100 mbps with a data cap of 1tb. With a 1tb data cap it should not be too concerning if someone uses their full gigabit speed as it would use it all up very fast.

@zGato said:

@spiketel said:

@zGato said:

Buyer beware.

The redirection error is now fixed indeed. I just find it curious, ASN owner is from the US but you guys only provide services in HK?

Do you own the hardware? What DC? ...

Yes, our company Spike Telecom LLC (Filing ID: 2023-001225907) is registered in WY. We already had connections with clients in Asia who recognized the quality of our services before we even started SpikeTel, that's why we set up our first infrastructure in EQHK2 using our own hardware. in fact, some of our clients have started using our services already, that's why it takes us months to start this opening selling to the public.

Thanked by 1zGato
  • new provider with nice price

Thanked by 1spiketel

@BruhGamer12 said:
    lmao you post this as yesterday I was looking for a Hong Kong VPS. I would have probably gotten this one instead of HostHatch. Seems decent price wise compared to most other Hong Kong Hosts but why only 100 mbps with a data cap of 1tb. With a 1tb data cap it should not be too concerning if someone uses their full gigabit speed as it would use it all up very fast.

We hope to be your next choice!
    Thanks for the advice, we will consider expand the bandwidth!

Thanked by 1BruhGamer12
  • can you make +1 gb to the same price?

@tsoft said:
    can you make +1 gb to the same price?

Do you mean with 1 Gbps port speed? You could reach us out by opening a ticket to customize your options. https://portal.spiketelecom.com/submitticket.php

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

IPv4 owned or leased?
    Price for extra IPv4 address?
    Price reduction for not needing any IPv4 address?
    Price for changing IPv4 address when it's blocked by GFW?
    China Telecom GIA?
    IPv6 on-link or routed?
    Looking glass for IPv6?
    BGP session availability and fees?
    IXP ports availability and fees?
    Maximum allowable persistent CPU usage?
    Maximum allowable persistent port speed allowed?
    Mail ports blocked?
    Custom ISO supported on KVM service?
    Customer ID verification needed?
    Fee for service transfer between billing accounts?

Thanked by 3Fazzil SlowDD Ed_Chd
  • @yoursunny said:
    IPv4 owned or leased?
    China Telecom GIA?
    IPv6 on-link or routed?
    Looking glass for IPv6?
    Mail ports blocked?

My man, you never miss a post.

• No recurring and no Bitcoin payments available.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

No IPv6 on looking glass?

@rm_ said:

Just added IPv6 support: https://lg-hk1.01.spiketelecom.com/

Thanked by 1rm_

@yoursunny said:
    IPv4 owned or leased?
    China Telecom GIA?
    IPv6 on-link or routed?
    Looking glass for IPv6?
    Mail ports blocked?

Thank you for your interest on our services! Here are the answers to your questions!

IPv4 owned or leased?
    Leased.
    $5 each.
    Currently not supported.
    $5. To be noted, we do not guarantee China Mainland direction accessibility.
    China Telecom GIA?
    Not supported.
    IPv6 on-link or routed?
    On-link.
    Looking glass for IPv6?
    Please check: https://lg-hk1.01.spiketelecom.com/
    Not available for VPS plans.
    Not available for VPS plans.
    Maximum allowable persistent CPU usage? **
    Fair use policy.
    **Maximum allowable persistent port speed allowed? **
    Fair use policy.
    **Mail ports blocked?

Yes.
    Not supported.
    Not required.
    Free, but limited one transfer per month.

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@spiketel said:

@rm_ said:

Just added IPv6 support: https://lg-hk1.01.spiketelecom.com/

You also need to add AAAA record to the looking glass hostname, so that download test could work over IPv6.

Thanked by 2rm_ spiketel

@spiketel said:
    **Maximum allowable persistent CPU usage? **
    Fair use policy.
    Fair use policy.

Define what is "fair":
    if the usage stays below X%, customer will never get in trouble;
    if the usage goes above X%, you may start take action if things get busy.

Having this number allows the customer to properly configure their applications to not exceed the limit, and have the confidence that their level of usage would not disrupt others.
    Refusing to give this number means you could arbitrary enforce so-called fair use, even if the usage is at what generally considered a low level.

• Hello, I need [LightCloud-Alpha], but Out of Stock, can you offer more?

• @yoursunny said:
    Define what is "fair":

@yoursunny said:

@spiketel said:
    Fair use policy.
    Fair use policy.

Define what is "fair":

Having this number allows the customer to properly configure their applications to not exceed the limit, and have the confidence that their level of usage would not disrupt others.
    Refusing to give this number means you could arbitrary enforce so-called fair use, even if the usage is at what generally considered a low level.

@yoursunny said:

@spiketel said:
    Fair use policy.
    Fair use policy.

Define what is "fair":

We just revised our AUP aligned with standard practices and we are developing a more precise method for calculating burst capacity. We also added AAAA record for LG.
    We appreciate your valuable feedbacks and are committed to improving our services, we offer you a $5 coupon as a token of gratitude, please PM me for the code.

@lbren said:
    Hello, I need [LightCloud-Alpha], but Out of Stock, can you offer more?

Hi, we just restocked the inventory. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

@spiketel said:
    We just revised our AUP aligned with standard practices and we are developing a more precise method for calculating burst capacity.

CPU Usage: Users should avoid consistently maxing out one full CPU core or more, which may adversely affect the performance of other VPS instances sharing the same host node.

This one is okay.
    Basically every server can use 90% of a core persistently, regardless of how many cores the server has.
    The only difference between a 1-core server and a 2-core server would be burst capacity.

Bandwidth Consumption: Users are expected to use bandwidth resources efficiently and avoid excessive consumption that may impact the network's overall performance.

Define "efficiently".
    If I operate a busy Docker registry where thousands of clients are downloads, I can argue this usage is efficient because the traffic has served it's purpose of delivering software to the client machines.
    If @cybertech runs YABS iperf3 benchmark hourly, I do not consider this usage is efficient, but she can argue seeing the hourly benchmark results makes her happy.

Disk I/O Operations: Responsible disk I/O usage is essential to maintain server stability and ensure equitable resource allocation for all users.

Define "responsible".
    How many IOPS and MB/s can a server safely use persistently without disrupting server stability?
    An example of how to come up with this number: suppose you have a storage device in YOLORAID mode, with capacity of 2TB and can support 5000 IOPS, then a server with 20GB storage (1% of the capacity) shall be allowed to use 50 IOPS (1% of these IOPS) persistently.

Thanked by 1spiketel

@yoursunny said:

@spiketel said:
    We just revised our AUP aligned with standard practices and we are developing a more precise method for calculating burst capacity.

CPU Usage: Users should avoid consistently maxing out one full CPU core or more, which may adversely affect the performance of other VPS instances sharing the same host node.

This one is okay.
    Basically every server can use 90% of a core persistently, regardless of how many cores the server has.
    The only difference between a 1-core server and a 2-core server would be burst capacity.

Bandwidth Consumption: Users are expected to use bandwidth resources efficiently and avoid excessive consumption that may impact the network's overall performance.

Define "efficiently".
    If I operate a busy Docker registry where thousands of clients are downloads, I can argue this usage is efficient because the traffic has served it's purpose of delivering software to the client machines.
    If @cybertech runs YABS iperf3 benchmark hourly, I do not consider this usage is efficient, but she can argue seeing the hourly benchmark results makes her happy.

Disk I/O Operations: Responsible disk I/O usage is essential to maintain server stability and ensure equitable resource allocation for all users.

Define "responsible".
    How many IOPS and MB/s can a server safely use persistently without disrupting server stability?
    An example of how to come up with this number: suppose you have a storage device in YOLORAID mode, with capacity of 2TB and can support 5000 IOPS, then a server with 20GB storage (1% of the capacity) shall be allowed to use 50 IOPS (1% of these IOPS) persistently.

Your feedbacks does gave us some clues on the calculation method that we are working on. Thanks!

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @yoursunny said:

@spiketel said:

This one is okay.

Define "efficiently".

Define "responsible".

please dont assume my gender.

Thanked by 1Patriarch
  • 30% One Time Discount

• PatriarchPatriarch Member
    edited September 2023

@cybertech said:

@yoursunny said:

@spiketel said:

Define "efficiently".

please dont assume my gender.

LMAO