Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Intel® Core™ i9-10900 / 8GB DDR4 RAM / 1TB HDD - 50% OFF!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Intel® Core™ i9-10900 / 8GB DDR4 RAM / 1TB HDD - 50% OFF!!

alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

The first day of autumn marks a time of change and new beginnings, and we've decided to welcome it with a truly grand offer!

We're giving you the unique opportunity to acquire an Intel® Core™ i9-10900 server with 8GB DDR4 RAM and a 1TB HDD at half the regular price! ? Don't miss out on this chance because the offer is limited!

Coupon Code: CPUI9
BUY HERE 50% OFF!
https://bill.alexhost.com/?cmd=module&module=111&cid=148

How can you claim this exclusive discount? It's easy - simply enter the promo code CPUI9 when placing your order, and the magic will happen! ✨

AlexHost.Com cares about your comfort and convenience.

**Limited to stock, please contact us through ticket if you have any issue!

Thanked by 1commercial

Comments

• Recurring?

• @Zyra said:
    Recurring?

Total Recurring: €96.39 EUR Monthly incl. Tax
    Total Due Today: € 96.39

Looks like its recurring

• @tronyx said: Looks like its recurring

weird didn't show for me at first but looks good now

• Which city is the server room located in?

• @fensuiji said:
    Which city is the server room located in?

https://alexhost.com/datacenter-and-location/

• Are you kidding Alex? €100 for 8GB and 1TB?
    That's after your generous "discount". Are you stuck with those i9s 10gen? :)

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

@Zyra said:
    Recurring?

Hello, Dear Zyra

Yes it is Recurring.

@fensuiji said:
    Which city is the server room located in?

Republic of Moldova (Chisinau)

@xoctopus said:
    Are you kidding Alex? €100 for 8GB and 1TB?

Not only the costs of dedicated servers, we aren't a membership yet of Europe.
    Also electricity is not cheap as you may think. Including other things.

We have other dedicated servers. Including Ryzen. You can open a ticket support Abd we can make a custom dedicated server for you.

Check our other Dedicated Servers here:
    https://alexhost.com/dedicated-servers/

Best Regards,
    Alexhost

• @xoctopus said:

Maybe yes, a 512GB ssd is labelled at €21 per month, and I can buy a new one for that price.

@dreamofice said:

@xoctopus said:

Maybe yes, a 512GB ssd is labelled at €21 per month, and I can buy a new one for that price.

Hello,

We understand but don't forget about pricing of all hardware and electricity costs, also we run own datacenter and network, in exotic location.

You can open a ticket support and we can see what we can do ;)

• What’s the point of 8GB Ram 😂

edited September 2023

@MattBGP said:
    What’s the point of 8GB Ram 😂

What is the point of you being a host rep and come to other threads talk about the promotion of others? Do you see us doing that? ;)

Take care of your business and do it better if you can. All of us win (you, me and your customers).

• @alexhost said:

@MattBGP said:
    What’s the point of 8GB Ram 😂

What is the point of you being a host rep and come to other threads talk about the promotion of others? Do you see us doing that? ;)

Take care of your business and do it better if you can. All of us win (you, me and your customers).

I didn't meant it like that, I genuinely just wondered and nothing else.

• That option when you overpay for localization and not for hardware.

@jenkki said:
    That option when you overpay for localization and not for hardware.

Is not only for the location but also for the hardware, in Swiss you also pay for location and many other locations that are a quite expensive...

• @alexhost said: Is not only for the location but also for the hardware, in Swiss you also pay for location and many other locations that are a quite expensive..

Someone is still asking to overpay for SSD instead of HDD when SSD will get cheaper these days

• 123.13$ i9gen10 8GRAM 1THDD lol