Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated servers hosting at effective price | Free BGP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated servers hosting at effective price | Free BGP

leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran
edited September 2023 in Offers

Mumbai Tier4 Certified Datacenter!

Dedicated Servers Offer -

E3-1230v3 or higher (depending on availability)
16GB RAM
480GB SSD
10TB on 1G
1 IPv4
/64 IPv6
IPMI over VPN
$42/month (standard $83/month)

Dual E5-2680v4 28 core
128GB RAM
2x1.92TB SSD (upgradeable to 6)
10TB on 1G
1 IPv4
/64 IPv6
IPMI over VPN
$125/month (standard $200/month)

**Why Leapswitch Networks?
** Fast Provisioning Bare Metal servers with maximum flexibility.
*** Custom configure of OS, CPU, RAM, SSD, HDD, network ports, firewall and much more.
* Upto 20G DDoS Protection
* 99.99% Uptime SLA
* IPv6 and IPv4 Support![]

• Fast & Redundant Network
  • No setup fees
  • cPanel and Plesk license available for an additional fee.
  • Mumbai Tier4 Certified Datacenter!
  • Free BGP IPv4/IPv6 announcement under your ASN

To Order Now, Click here

Comments

• Yota nm1 DC?

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@LTniger said:
    Yota nm1 DC?

Yes, and also in Iron Mountain Delhi, Mumbai and Pune. Most configurations are available across all 4 locations.

• xoctopusxoctopus Member
    edited September 2023

Test IP? ASN?

P.S.
    A few years ago a large VPN provider, where I know the owner, told me the story about why the Indian server didn't hold up even a month. This was LeapSwitch. Didn't know DMCA was a thing in India.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@xoctopus said:
    Test IP? ASN?

ASN - AS132335
    Mumbai DC2 Looking glass - https://lg-bom2.advancedserverdns.com/

P.S.
    A few years ago a large VPN provider, where I know the owner, told me the story about why the Indian server didn't hold up even a month. This was LeapSwitch. Didn't know DMCA was a thing in India.

Illegal activities are not allowed, DMCA or not. If you are storing/streaming/sharing copyrighted content, do not use our services.

I don't know which VPN provider you are talking about as VPNs don't create DMCA/copyright issues (unless someone is running torrents behind VPN). VPNs have mostly left Indian servers now due to legal changes in the last year.

We work with everyone to cut down on abuse and do not shutdown anyone who shows willingness to take corrective actions.

• @leapswitch said: Illegal activities are not allowed, DMCA or not. If you are storing/streaming/sharing copyrighted content, do not use our services.

Funny, given that you can buy any Bluray, or a USB drive with lots of movies literally on any market in India. Same with software or fake phones. The provider I was talking about still allows port-forwarding, if you can narrow it down, you will know whom I'm referring to. That happened in 2016, they refused to renew the contract after 2 months with you.

Not sure why would anyone like servers in India after the recent changes, but hey, it's the largest population in the world, I bet there is a market for that. Just maybe not what people on LET are looking for ;)