Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NATKVM.Net| Buy NAT KVM VPS in Just 7$/Year | USA,UK,TR
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NATKVM.Net| Buy NAT KVM VPS in Just 7$/Year | USA,UK,TR

AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

NATVPS Deals! Get NATKVM VPS in Just 7$/Year and Up to 1TB Bandwidth in Turkey Izmit Wolverhampton,UK Texas,USA Starting at Just $7/Year!

Looking for a reliable and affordable VPS? Look no further! Our exclusive NATKVM VPS is now available for just $7/Year!. . Don't miss out on this limited time offer!!

VPS KVM - 256MB Ram

5GB SSD/NVME Disk
256MB RAM
1 vCPU (Fair Use)
NAT IPV4

Order Turkey Izmit - $7.00 / Year ++1TB BW @ 1Gbps

Order Wolverhampton, UK - $7.00 / Year ++1TB BW @ 1Gbps

Order Texas,USA - $7.00 / Year ++1TB BW @ 1Gbps

**No abuse of resources or any kind of abuse. Fair usage on CPU. The rule of thumb is, if it's illegal, attract DDoS, then it's NOT okay! Abusers will be terminated without notice or refund.

You can use it for Private VPN

LG/TestIP:
Wolverhampton, UK: https://uklg.khanwebhost.com/
Texas,USA: https://texaslg.khanwebhost.com/

Payment Method : We Accept: Debit/Credit Card, PayPal,Bank Transfer (Transferwise,Local),Easypaisa,JazzCash
Terms of Service/AUP : https://khanwebhost.com/tos.php
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/hfMuNwv

Comments

• Is turkey still out of stock?

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

@tototo said:
    Is turkey still out of stock?

its back in stock

Thanked by 1tototo
  • Does it have a dedicated IPv6?

@Teko said:
    Does it have a dedicated IPv6?

in Texas and Wolverhampton yes we have Dedicated IPV6

• y u no accept crypto ?

• kuticonkuticon Member
    edited September 2023

Test IP for Turkey? Double bandwidth for LET members? xD

• Frode check failed ok

@jmaxwell said:
    y u no accept crypto ?

we accept but not Via Gateway

@kuticon said:
    Test IP for Turkey? Double bandwidth for LET members? xD

• borowskyborowsky Member
    edited September 2023

NOT allowed services
    Torrent services (p2p)

This sounds quite harsh

• Took it to test the Turkey location. And it's just awful.

First, on the panel, I have 2 VPS listed for whatever reasons.
    I bought and paid only for 1.

First VPS has no connectivity whatsoever. I can SSH to it, but that's all.
    You can't ping anything.

2nd VPS. That's the one which "works". But it has a lot of connectivity issues. Most of the times, connections will just timeout.
    A simple "apt update" ? Be prepared to do that command a lot of times in a row.
    I pretty much always get "host unreachable" errors during the process.

I wanted to install pivpn, as it's quite simple to install wireguard with it.
    I had to restart the script at least 5 times. It just couldn't find the install.pivpn.io host.
    Same thing with docker.
    And so on.

It's just not usable.
    Not recommended at all. Complete waste of money

@sawaguna said:
    Took it to test the Turkey location. And it's just awful.

First, on the panel, I have 2 VPS listed for whatever reasons.
    I bought and paid only for 1.

First VPS has no connectivity whatsoever. I can SSH to it, but that's all.
    You can't ping anything.

2nd VPS. That's the one which "works". But it has a lot of connectivity issues. Most of the times, connections will just timeout.
    A simple "apt update" ? Be prepared to do that command a lot of times in a row.
    I pretty much always get "host unreachable" errors during the process.

I wanted to install pivpn, as it's quite simple to install wireguard with it.
    I had to restart the script at least 5 times. It just couldn't find the install.pivpn.io host.
    Same thing with docker.
    And so on.

It's just not usable.
    Not recommended at all. Complete waste of money

Have you reached us ? If yes please share your ticket #

• I didn't.
    I spend hours trying to make that crap works, with little success.

Even tried other OS to be sure.
    VPS just has a lot of connectivity issues.

Just tried again on a fresh Debian install.
    Had to redo the pivpn script 3 times, because it couldn't resolve install.pivpn.io

And your Debian image has missing apt sources too.
    So I had to add the correct sources first. Otherwise you can't even install basic tools with apt.
    "apt update" failling at least twice because of hosts not being able to be resolved, before it finally worked.

And it's the same for everything.
    Docker ? Can't find get.docker.com
    Have to insist several times, before the VPS can finally resolve it.

I can't comment on other locations, but anyone looking for one in Turkey, go somewhere else.
    Waste of time and money.

@sawaguna said:
    I didn't.

Had to redo the pivpn script 3 times, because it couldn't resolve install.pivpn.io

So I had to add the correct sources first. Otherwise you can't even install basic tools with apt.
    "apt update" failling at least twice because of hosts not being able to be resolved, before it finally worked.

I can't comment on other locations, but anyone looking for one in Turkey, go somewhere else.
    Waste of time and money.

You have to reach us At least if your facing any issue without any complaint how we can resolve it ? Debian template have several issues before but we fixed it last time and all of the clients gives us a positive sign that everything is working fine please submit ticket we will resolve it

• Unable to load khanwebhost.com. The controlpanel for my texas VPS is also not loading. The VPS is running.

@skippy said:
    Unable to load khanwebhost.com. The controlpanel for my texas VPS is also not loading. The VPS is running.

all the VMS are live just the main website is down just because of the apache we are working on it already since morning its resolved now

• khanwebhost.com is responding again.

• khanwebhost.com is dead again, smh lol

• @zethrus said:
    khanwebhost.com is dead again, smh lol

Yup, down again.

• Hmmm... Their SSL certificate shows vmi259698.cantarbienenlaliturgia.com as a common name.

• bethpbethp Member, Host Rep

Oh dear its on Contabo .... that explains, dodged a bullet as I was gonna order but havnt been able to.

Thanked by 1zethrus
  • zethruszethrus Member
    edited September 2023

Website is now non-existent with an invalid SSL, nice. What a good look.

I've been waiting 5+ hours now for a support ticket on my payment failing to be recognized in the client area, At this point a refund would be amazing.

• @AK_KWH said:

@sawaguna said:
    I didn't.

Waste of time and money.

You have to reach us At least if your facing any issue without any complaint how we can resolve it ? Debian template have several issues before but we fixed it last time and all of the clients gives us a positive sign that everything is working fine please submit ticket we will resolve it

I changed the nameservers in /etc/resolv.conf for the google ones.
    It can actually resolve domains now, on the first try.
    No idea what the default IPs (4.2.2.1 / 4.2.2.2) correspond to, but they are causing issues.

Can't get wireguard to work though.
    Tried via pivpn and wg-easy (via docker) and no luck.

Openvpn (via pivpn) and proxy (Squid via Docker) do work though.

It would be so much better, less time consuming and much less frustrating if the default OS images wouldn't be such a mess.

• bethpbethp Member, Host Rep

For anyone interested and as it seems to not be posted, here is the status page https://status.khanwebhost.com/ does not look good just saying

Thanked by 1zethrus
  • @bethp said:
    For anyone interested and as it seems to not be posted, here is the status page https://status.khanwebhost.com/ does not look good just saying

summer host shutdown day? 🤔

edited September 2023

Khanwebhost.com is down due to few techical issues(later on i will share the details via email) i m just rebuilding the new server it will be live shortly please stay with us other all vms are up betterstack showing that the nodes are offline because it use hostname to monitor the uptime when khanwebhost.com is down so its showing that all the nodes are down

• @AK_KWH said:
    Khanwebhost.com is down due to few techical issues(later on i will share the details via email) i m just rebuilding the new server it will be live shortly please stay with us other all vms are up betterstack showing that the nodes are offline because it use hostname to monitor the uptime when khanwebhost.com is down so its showing that all the nodes are down

My texas VPS is running fine.

@zethrus said:
    Website is now non-existent with an invalid SSL, nice. What a good look.

I've been waiting 5+ hours now for a support ticket on my payment failing to be recognized in the client area, At this point a refund would be amazing.

can you please share your Ticket#

@sawaguna said:

@AK_KWH said:

@sawaguna said:
    I didn't.

Waste of time and money.

I changed the nameservers in /etc/resolv.conf for the google ones.
    It can actually resolve domains now, on the first try.
    No idea what the default IPs (4.2.2.1 / 4.2.2.2) correspond to, but they are causing issues.

Can't get wireguard to work though.
    Tried via pivpn and wg-easy (via docker) and no luck.

Openvpn (via pivpn) and proxy (Squid via Docker) do work though.

It would be so much better, less time consuming and much less frustrating if the default OS images wouldn't be such a mess.

can you please submit the ticket from your account it will be easier for us to troubleshoot i just tested in my tested vm ping is working APT is working fine in debian now i m checking wireguard

• Anyone have functioning ipv6 at the UK location?