Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Webhosting in fair price
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Webhosting in fair price

Good day,

Which is better in terms of price, uptime, storage, bandwidth, ddos protection, speed and specs, the advinservers or speedpage please comment your true experience and if possible drop your links if you have hosted in this provider. And also drop your recommended webhosting's with good DDOS protection (Path.net) if possible.

Thanks.......

Comments

• I’d honestly recommend Hetzner CPX11, CloudPanel.io, CloudFlare & if needed inleed.xyz or iCloud for emails.

You get a cheap price, crazy good performance, Nginx with Varnish set up for you, full SSH access, great DDoS Protection from CloudFlare and email that works.

I don’t think maintenance would be a lot more, especially not when compared to LET hosts, the set up above is probably one of the most stable of options.

Otherwise I’d try SpeedyPage, heard some good things.

Thanked by 1clockbooster
  • @emgh said:
    I’d honestly recommend Hetzner CPX11, CloudPanel.io, CloudFlare & if needed inleed.xyz or iCloud for emails.

You get a cheap price, crazy good performance, Nginx with Varnish set up for you, full SSH access, great DDoS Protection from CloudFlare and email that works.

I don’t think maintenance would be a lot more, especially not when compared to LET hosts, the set up above is probably one of the most stable of options.

Thanks for your comment but ill go to speedpage because I'm not a techy guy who can setup those things.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @clockbooster said:

@emgh said:
    I’d honestly recommend Hetzner CPX11, CloudPanel.io, CloudFlare & if needed inleed.xyz or iCloud for emails.

Thanks for your comment but ill go to speedpage because I'm not a techy guy who can setup those things.

Haha, good choice bro.

• https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/188270/hostbrr-directadmin-cpanel-hosting-reseller-100-nvme-litespeed-cloudlinux-50-off#latest

I recommend @labze for providing such a good service with those prices. I recently tried Speedypage and I got better TTFB from Hostbrr than Speedy.

Thanked by 1clockbooster
  • @COLBYLICIOUS said:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/188270/hostbrr-directadmin-cpanel-hosting-reseller-100-nvme-litespeed-cloudlinux-50-off#latest

I recommend @labze for providing such a good service with those prices. I recently tried Speedypage and I got better TTFB from Hostbrr than Speedy.

can you give me a link of your website that you hosted in HostBrr?