Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Contabo 20% discount for annual payment
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Contabo 20% discount for annual payment

m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

Got this email from Contabo today. Nice to see a promo for existing customers.

I only have one VPS for monitoring there. It had a few routing issues to Asia over the summer and the occasional outage for an hour, but otherwise OK.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

As the leaves begin to fall, so do our prices. As a token of gratitude to our existing customers, we’re offering a 20% discount on all 12-month contract prolongations. This offer applies to VPS, VDS, and Dedicated Servers. Ready to save on your server costs?

Don't miss out on the chance to secure the great discounted price for your server. Hurry, this time-limited offer is only valid for a week!

Looking forward to granting you this discount,

Aleksander Kuczek
Chief Revenue Officer

Thanked by 1contabo_m

Comments

• Something bad will happen if they are so eager to lock customer for longer period. Be aware.

Thanked by 2ehab DeadlyChemist
  • m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. 😄 They've been around for a while though.

• I didn't receive the email yet. I was going to cancel my vps but I think I will reconsider as it have been working flawlessly for the last 12 months.

Thanked by 1contabo_m
  • @LTniger said: Something bad will happen if they are so eager to lock customer for longer period.

yes, definitely something is wrong with this discount, will see!

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

@loay said: I didn't receive the email yet. I was going to cancel my vps but I think I will reconsider as it have been working flawlessly for the last 12 months.

There is a new button in the control panel. So maybe no need to wait for the email.

Thanked by 2loay contabo_m
  • @m4nu said: There is a new button in the control panel. So maybe no need to wait for the email.

Yes, it's all over their website. Thank you!

• i agree with others, sus or maybe they just need customers badly

• Maybe double storage didnt success.

• HarmonyHarmony Member
    edited September 2023

Maybe they launching new hardware been a while EPYC 7282 pretty ancient now, on the low end of EPYC 7002 performance per core.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

who would trust contabo not the best of providers out there heard many horror stories about them