Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seeking help In webhosting (dedipath customer)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

seeking help In webhosting (dedipath customer)

Good day,

As all we new dedipath is closing now and i just new it today. Any idea who has same specs of dedipath webhosting (reasonable price ) i want to migrate my webhosting asap.

Thanks...

Note: Please consider Unlimited Bandwith , Fast CDN and Excellent DDOS Protection.

Comments

• jonbeardjonbeard Member, Patron Provider

What does unlimited bandwidth mean? Unlimited of how much? Is this like unlimited disk space?

• Unlimited bandwidth doesn't exist. Either you can find something where you'll have the ability to max out the port on your machine (assuming it's a dedicated server) and you won't be throttled on outbound speed after a certain threshold of use, you're still only going to be able to push a certain number of terabytes per month, dependent upon the port speed and the providers' rules.

In my experience, it's best to avoid companies that advertise things like "unlimited bandwidth", unless of course it's been made pretty clear that you'll have no restrictions on a certain speed e.g. 1 gigabit, 2.5 gigabit, 10 gigabit, etc.

Also the CDN thing is something you should probably look into getting separate from your hosting provider, for obvious reasons. I'm sure there are hosting companies out there who also run CDNs which are probably decent, but I would personally go with a company who specialize in that: Cloudflare and Bunny.net are popular for this for a reason, they're both rather good and affordable, the Cloudflare free plan is enough for the needs of ~75% of people I've ever worked with in most respects. It also has the benefit of being quite adept at DDoS protection if you take the time to configure things properly.

Anyway, without having more details on what you actually need it's going to be hard for anyone to give you help more specific than the sort of general recommendations I'm making here, or pointing you to the many threads already on this forum offering deals to people who got screwed over by the Dedipath sudden closure. If it's of any use, I have servers from several providers on this site and would recommend (if they have configurations and pricing to your liking) Crunchbits & Advin Servers, my boxes with them have been super fast and affordable.

Thanked by 2MannDude jonbeard
  • @jonbeard said:
    What does unlimited bandwidth mean? Unlimited of how much? Is this like unlimited disk space?

disk space is 10 gb is enough

• @clockbooster said: As all we new dedipath is closing now and i just new it today. Any idea who has same specs of dedipath webhosting (reasonable price ) i want to migrate my webhosting asap.

>

We have. DM me

• @ntlx said:
    Unlimited bandwidth doesn't exist. Either you can find something where you'll have the ability to max out the port on your machine (assuming it's a dedicated server) and you won't be throttled on outbound speed after a certain threshold of use, you're still only going to be able to push a certain number of terabytes per month, dependent upon the port speed and the providers' rules.

In my experience, it's best to avoid companies that advertise things like "unlimited bandwidth", unless of course it's been made pretty clear that you'll have no restrictions on a certain speed e.g. 1 gigabit, 2.5 gigabit, 10 gigabit, etc.

Also the CDN thing is something you should probably look into getting separate from your hosting provider, for obvious reasons. I'm sure there are hosting companies out there who also run CDNs which are probably decent, but I would personally go with a company who specialize in that: Cloudflare and Bunny.net are popular for this for a reason, they're both rather good and affordable, the Cloudflare free plan is enough for the needs of ~75% of people I've ever worked with in most respects. It also has the benefit of being quite adept at DDoS protection if you take the time to configure things properly.

Anyway, without having more details on what you actually need it's going to be hard for anyone to give you help more specific than the sort of general recommendations I'm making here, or pointing you to the many threads already on this forum offering deals to people who got screwed over by the Dedipath sudden closure. If it's of any use, I have servers from several providers on this site and would recommend (if they have configurations and pricing to your liking) Crunchbits & Advin Servers, my boxes with them have been super fast and affordable.

thanks for explaining it to me any link of that providers that you said ? and i'm very sorry because i'm in a hurry to up my webhosting..

• Not sure what you were paying before but I'd highly recommend @speedypage - they'd check all the boxes for you.

https://speedypage.com/web-hosting

100 GB NVMe SSD Disk Space
    UNLIMITED Hosted Websites
    UNLIMITED Bandwidth
    UNLIMITED Subdomains, Emails, MySQL, Databases, & FTP Accounts
    Anycast DNS
    Bunny CDN
    Bunny.net Website Optimiser
    4 GB Memory
    2 CPU Core(s)
    100 Entry Processes
    Bi-Daily Backups (Stored for 31 days)
    DDoS Protection
    cPanel Control Panel
    $9.79/mo

40 GB NVMe SSD Disk Space
    5 Hosted Websites
    UNLIMITED Bandwidth
    Anycast DNS
    Bunny CDN
    3 GB Memory
    1 CPU Core
    50 Entry Processes
    Daily Backups (Stored for 31 days)
    DDoS Protection
    cPanel Control Panel
    $6.79/mo

• @Don_Keedic said:
    Not sure what you were paying before but I'd highly recommend @speedypage - they'd check all the boxes for you.

UNLIMITED Bandwidth
    Anycast DNS
    Bunny CDN
    4 GB Memory
    2 CPU Core(s)
    100 Entry Processes
    DDoS Protection
    cPanel Control Panel
    $9.79/mo

5 Hosted Websites
    UNLIMITED Bandwidth
    Anycast DNS
    Bunny CDN
    3 GB Memory
    1 CPU Core
    50 Entry Processes
    DDoS Protection
    cPanel Control Panel
    $6.79/mo

thanks but too pricy for me dedipath has same specs but only 8 dollars a year with path.net

• @clockbooster said:

@Don_Keedic said:
    Not sure what you were paying before but I'd highly recommend @speedypage - they'd check all the boxes for you.

UNLIMITED Bandwidth
    Anycast DNS
    Bunny CDN
    4 GB Memory
    2 CPU Core(s)
    100 Entry Processes
    DDoS Protection
    cPanel Control Panel
    $9.79/mo

5 Hosted Websites
    UNLIMITED Bandwidth
    Anycast DNS
    Bunny CDN
    3 GB Memory
    1 CPU Core
    50 Entry Processes
    DDoS Protection
    cPanel Control Panel
    $6.79/mo

thanks but too pricy for me dedipath has same specs but only 8 dollars a year with path.net

Why not just do that then?

• @Don_Keedic said:

@clockbooster said:

@Don_Keedic said:

UNLIMITED Bandwidth
    Anycast DNS
    Bunny CDN
    4 GB Memory
    2 CPU Core(s)
    100 Entry Processes
    DDoS Protection
    cPanel Control Panel
    $9.79/mo

5 Hosted Websites
    UNLIMITED Bandwidth
    Anycast DNS
    Bunny CDN
    3 GB Memory
    1 CPU Core
    50 Entry Processes
    DDoS Protection
    cPanel Control Panel
    $6.79/mo

Why not just do that then?

Broke Low traffic site and low profit site require peanut price

@Limitless https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/188388/limitless-hosting-7th-anniversary-sale-deals-from-1-year-directadmin-cpanel-reseller-host
    @ViridWeb https://www.onevirt.com/shared-hosting

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

We dont have a option of cdn but we offer ddos protection in our directadmin shared hosting please check our plans at khanwebhost.com/web_hosting.php

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2023

@clockbooster said:

@Don_Keedic said:

UNLIMITED Bandwidth
    Anycast DNS
    Bunny CDN
    4 GB Memory
    2 CPU Core(s)
    100 Entry Processes
    DDoS Protection
    cPanel Control Panel
    $9.79/mo

5 Hosted Websites
    UNLIMITED Bandwidth
    Anycast DNS
    Bunny CDN
    3 GB Memory
    1 CPU Core
    50 Entry Processes
    DDoS Protection
    cPanel Control Panel
    $6.79/mo

This is probably why they went out of business.

Thanked by 2chip Zurg
  • @speedypage said:
    This is probably why they went out of business.

People don't seem to understand this. At all.

Thanked by 2chip Zurg