Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[wanted] 2x WHMCS owned license v8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[wanted] 2x WHMCS owned license v8

hello all,
i am wanting to purchase an owned non-branded WHMCS license. Version 8
I understand no more support is provided for them, thats okay.
It needs to be at least active for version 8.0
proof of license is required and payment will be in USD via paypal.
need to be able to transfer it to my WHMCS account or give me your account.

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Didn't WHMCS just announce recently that they're going to axe existing owned licenses and move those people to the equivalent monthly license?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

@pablob said:
    need to be able to transfer it to my WHMCS account or give me your account.

They would need to give you their account, as transfers aren't allowed:

License Transfer Policy
    WHMCS licenses, of any origin, may not be re-sold or transferred. Addons may be transferred between licenses within your own client account but not re-sold or transferred to other accounts.

https://www.whmcs.com/terms-of-service/

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Owned license will soon discontinued.
    Either you go with their monthly plan or try something other than WHMCS.

If you want something good and also lifetime then go with Hostbill. It's costly but very powerful tool

• @ViridWeb said:

If you want something good and also lifetime then go with Hostbill. It's costly but very powerful tool

Hostbill maybe a good but not worth to pay $5999 in any means.

• gdhnocgdhnoc Member
    edited September 2023

@MannDude said:
    Didn't WHMCS just announce recently that they're going to axe existing owned licenses and move those people to the equivalent monthly license?

No equivalent monthly license but just 25% discount in monthly license payment for 2 years only in exchange with owned license.

• @gdhnoc said:

@ViridWeb said:

Depends on the company

If you consider them 5 % better for your use-case even, to a Swedish company, taking taxes etc into account, that's probably just about the same as 1 employee's monthly salary

So even for smaller hosting companies with maybe 3-4 full-time staff, it can make perfect sense

Obviously though, it dosen't make sense at all if you're monthly profit is <1k

• @emgh said:

@gdhnoc said:

@ViridWeb said:

Depends on the company

If you consider them 5 % better for your use-case even, to a Swedish company, taking taxes etc into account, that's probably just about the same as 1 employee's monthly salary

So even for smaller hosting companies with maybe 3-4 full-time staff, it can make perfect sense

Obviously though, it dosen't make sense at all if you're monthly profit is <1k

Having a high or low profit does not means we pay over cost script.
    WHMCS is lot batter in this sense.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@pablob said: need to be able to transfer it to my WHMCS account

They don't allow transfers anymore.

@pablob said: or give me your account.

If you take over someone's account, WHMCS is likely to figure this out and terminate it.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2023

@gdhnoc said:

@ViridWeb said:

Most hosting providers would probably be fine with the $599 or $999 license and buying only the integrations they need separately, the $5999 is usually overkill in most cases

• @gdhnoc said: Having a high or low profit does not means we pay over cost script.

If it saves a company with high profits 5 % of time consumption across techs, it's well worth it

It's not if you don't have any substantial revenue

• d2411d2411 Member
    edited September 2023

Try blesta. I’ve purchased a owned blesta license from @Lampard 170$ per license lifetime .
    That’s a good deal

• i just need it for version 8.0 and not future updates. for an old system i need to keep running. So i dont want to pay for a monthly new one, as its not needed.