Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proxy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Proxy

FYI, I live at Indonesia. Are you guys have any idea how I can stable the internet for example :
I have vm at german how i can stable connection from indonesia to german vm using singapore vm as proxy?

Comments

• Port forwarding (Using iptables, or other tools)
    OR
    Set up VPN on your SG server

Thanked by 1bdl
  • You can do a socks 5 proxy a.k.a "ssh -D" or -J, -L options should be helpful to you.

• plasmarackplasmarack Member, Patron Provider, LIR

VPN to a high connected network. Hard to get better connectivity to the end user after that though.

• Your probably have weird routing, Indonesia famous have weird routing even to SG. Best case is do traceroute to find out what makes bottleneck. Or just buy some well-known VPS Provider and spin VPN Wireguard on it

• Your SG to DE connection is almost guaranteed to be stable, but knowing Indonesian residential ISP, the connection from SG to your device is very likely to be spotty and throttled, there isn't really a way around it, even if you have an Indonesian VPS running there's no guarantee your ISP doesn't have crappy connection even to the local IIX.

• Yea... but i just test one of indonesia provider that has singapore equinix in it. I just ask for ip testing and low latency but I don't know how to proxy it