Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Storage VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Storage VPS

Type: KVM, Xen or other full kernel stack tecnology (OpenVZ to be avoided)

Number of Cores: 1 or 2, any CPU with AES-NI, even desktop ones
RAM: at least 1536MB
Disk Space: 6-8 TB (either on one drive or 2/3 drives for example)
Disk Type: HDD (JBOD, RAID 0 or RAID 5 are okay).

Bandwidth: roughly 2.5-3TB minimum
Port Speed: 60-100 Mbps minimum

DDoS Protection: If it doesn't cost extra, yes

Number of IPs: 1

Location: Europe, US or Canada. Europe will be preferential, but if the US provider is on the East Coast it's okay as well for example.

Budget: Maximum 8.50 USD/month, the lower the better, recurring is essential

Billing period: Monthly, but quarterly (max 25.50 USD), with an additional discount, could be a possibility.

I will not use this VPS for any adult content, nor will I use it as a seedbox or a hosting for copyrighted data. The usage will be mostly light on RAM/CPU resources - I have another VPS running with the same configuration under XFCE and around 720MB RAM are being used, and CPU isn't that much used.

Comments

• good luck lol

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@alfatarsos said: Billing period: Monthly, but quarterly (max 25.50 USD), with an additional discount, could be a possibility.

>

Hello @alfatarsos join on our discord server https://discord.com/invite/mG3Pv76rmB we announcement on discord when we add new stock , I m try in next two week for add stock for https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/storage

Regards

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for mention @CyberneticTitan <3

Regards

• Raise your budget a bit and try to reach them
    @labze @crunchbits @kuroit @servarica_hani

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • Some slight changes to my request requirements:

Type: KVM, Xen or other full kernel stack tecnology (OpenVZ to be avoided).

RAM: at least 1024MB.
    Disk Space: 4-7 TB (either on one drive or 2/3 drives for example)
    Disk Type: HDD (JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 5 are okay).

Bandwidth: roughly 2TB minimum

Location: Europe, US or Canada. Europe will be preferential, but if the US provider is on the East Coast it's okay as well for example.

Budget: Maximum 9 USD/month, the lower the better, recurring is essential.

Billing period: Must be paid monthly, but I can do a yearly commitment on that.

--

Changed some specs to better adjust to market conditions, reduced bandwidth needs, and increased price per TB, although it should still be under 1,5USD/TB.

• @alfatarsos said:

Billing period: Monthly, but quarterly (max 25.50 USD), with an additional discount, could be a possibility.

I will not use this VPS for any adult content, nor will I use it as a seedbox or a hosting for copyrighted data. The usage will be mostly light on RAM/CPU resources - I have another VPS running with the same configuration under XFCE and around 720MB RAM are being used, and CPU isn't that much used.

$20/quarter vat included

CPU 1 vCore - C1V Basic
    RAM 1536MB
    HDD 6TB
    Bandwidth 5TB @ 160Mbps
    Anti-DDoS 100Gbps Standard Protection
    Dual stack IPv4 + IPv6

Info about C1V Basic: https://www.c1vhosting.it/index.php?rp=/announcements/30/Exciting-News-Improving-Your-VPS-Performance-with-C1V-Hosting-AI.html

• @alfatarsos said:
    Some slight changes to my request requirements:

Type: KVM, Xen or other full kernel stack tecnology (OpenVZ to be avoided).

RAM: at least 1024MB.
    Disk Space: 4-7 TB (either on one drive or 2/3 drives for example)
    Disk Type: HDD (JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 5 are okay).

Bandwidth: roughly 2TB minimum

Budget: Maximum 9 USD/month, the lower the better, recurring is essential.

Billing period: Must be paid monthly, but I can do a yearly commitment on that.

--

Changed some specs to better adjust to market conditions, reduced bandwidth needs, and increased price per TB, although it should still be under 1,5USD/TB.

I understand, my offer is quarterly only

• @c1vhosting said:

@alfatarsos said:

$20/quarter vat included

CPU 1 vCore - C1V Basic
    RAM 1536MB
    HDD 6TB
    Bandwidth 5TB @ 160Mbps
    Anti-DDoS 100Gbps Standard Protection
    Dual stack IPv4 + IPv6

Info about C1V Basic: https://www.c1vhosting.it/index.php?rp=/announcements/30/Exciting-News-Improving-Your-VPS-Performance-with-C1V-Hosting-AI.html

It's a very interesting offer... let me verify the possibility and I will reach out to you privately. Thank you in advance!

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • You want 6+TB of storage for 8.50 per month? ..... Good luck (thats massively unrealistic)

@alfatarsos said:

• @chip said:
    You want 6+TB of storage for 8.50 per month? ..... Good luck (thats massively unrealistic)

@alfatarsos said:

I've actually reached a similar conclusion and adjusted that in RAM, disk space, bandwidth and monthly pricing, as you can see below that post. ;)

This puts my request closer to line with can be reasonably expected for storage offers, considering some recent offers here at LET.

Thanked by 1chip