Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

White label software
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

White label software

Hello,

I’m a owner of software. I receive a request for WHITE label. What do you suggest?

What i can offer or limit?
Who want in white label need to pay me more? Who offer assistance to final client!?

Comments

• BreezeHost_RyanBreezeHost_Ryan Member, Host Rep

This depends a lot on the software and if you get new customers from your branding being apart of the software.

• @chiccorosso said:
    Hello,

I’m a owner of software. I receive a request for WHITE label. What do you suggest?

Who want in white label need to pay me more? Who offer assistance to final client!?

Chico chico, what software you have? IPTV stuff?

Thanked by 1ntlx
  • It s a crm specific for health. This guy ask me to resell to him in WHITE label

• jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited September 2023

@chiccorosso said: Who want in white label need to pay me more? Who offer assistance to final client!?

Seeking a LowEndCEO ?

• :D mayb> @jon617 said:

Seeking a LowEndCEO ?

Yes 😂😂🤣🤣😂

• The company I work for have some white label software.

The initial purchase was software only and support has to be purchased in advanced seperately as hours.

• @chiccorosso said: What i can offer or limit?

Should be the same feature set as your current software.

@chiccorosso said: Who want in white label need to pay me more?

Depending on how much time it would take from you to setup a new client with their labeled software. Ideally it is all automated, once they sign up they are able to upload their logo, adjust color schema, put their brand name and done. You would give them a generic subdomain at a generic domain (user42.healthcompanycrm.com) and give them the ability to use their own domain and map it.

@chiccorosso said: Who offer assistance to final client!?

They would offer all assistance to the end user. You could make this easier for everyone by putting a common knowledge base on the same generic domain that all your white label clients would use (kb.healthcompanycrm.com).

• @chiccorosso said:
    Hello,

€€€

• @Kassem said:

@chiccorosso said: What i can offer or limit?

Should be the same feature set as your current software.

@chiccorosso said: Who want in white label need to pay me more?

Depending on how much time it would take from you to setup a new client with their labeled software. Ideally it is all automated, once they sign up they are able to upload their logo, adjust color schema, put their brand name and done. You would give them a generic subdomain at a generic domain (user42.healthcompanycrm.com) and give them the ability to use their own domain and map it.

@chiccorosso said: Who offer assistance to final client!?

They would offer all assistance to the end user. You could make this easier for everyone by putting a common knowledge base on the same generic domain that all your white label clients would use (kb.healthcompanycrm.com).

ok thank you for advice. are you expert?
    sorry for delay

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

All software should be open source.
    They can modify themselves or pay you to modify.

• @yoursunny said:
    All software should be open source.
    They can modify themselves or pay you to modify.

LOL

Thanked by 1sasslik