Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to buy 100 VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want to buy 100 VPS

2»

Comments

• @Rabisu said:

@spoit_sun said:

@Rabisu said:
    We are one of the biggest providers in Turkey. please contact us.

I see your prices are very cheap.

@spoit_sun said:
    I want to buy 100 VPS

I want 100 VPS, 1C-1G-10GB, each VPS requires 2 IPv4, all VPS have unlimited traffic, but the total traffic can be limited to a maximum of 3Gbps. Can you quote for such a plan?

If everything goes well I will increase to 300 VPS after 3 months. I only want to get Turkey VPS

2GB Ram, 1vCPU, 20GB SSD, 1 IPv4, 1000Mbps Download, 100Mbps upload unlimited traffic. monthly 1,90$

I have received such an offer from the relevant department, please do not hesitate to contact us if you consider it.

I'm sorry that I have to use 2 IPv4, and I can guarantee unlimited traffic, because each of our VPS will use high traffic, and the port may be full, you need to be prepared for this

• @Otus9051 said: why not just get a dedi at that price with probably better specs and put proxmox on there

Maybe he is concerned about the bandwidth? idk I suppose using 3gbps sustained across 300 instances might be cheaper than a limited 3gbps port to one or just a few in the invoice - that is pretty expensive. And it would need to be closer to unlimited than unmetered I think if he is using them for VPNs. Idk tho still kind of wacky.

• Yes, I'm going to use a lot of bandwidth

• BruhGamer12BruhGamer12 Member
    edited September 2023

@spoit_sun said:
    Yes, I'm going to use a lot of bandwidth

A guaranteed 3 gbps stable connection is a pretty expensive connection - especially if ur actively using it. It might help to know where a lot of this bandwidth is going if u can guess as different routes can cost different money.

Thanked by 1jcn
  • balhostbalhost Member, Host Rep

@spoit_sun said:

@balhost said:
    Hi,

We can provide you Turkey/Istanbul located servers.

Regards.

I want specific information

We can make almost every configuration for your needs, For 3Gbps Network we can provide you a dedicated port for use, and with that you can use bandwith full time on your servers. With your budget We can make a custom configuration and pricing for you. Please feel free to contact us from PM. Our datacenter located in Istanbul and We can provide Cogent, Comnet and Türk Telekom Uplink

Regards.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@john_sd3 said:
    i want ASN. seriously, do they rent out those things or you can buy them just for lulz?

ASN is $35 but it's sold out.
    @Cloudie will release $7 ASNs on Black Friday.

• The purchase has been completed, I chose world**s

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@Neoon said:

@Otus9051 said:

@bdl said:
    i want ferrari

i want datacenter

I want hookers with blackjack

You don't want DTAG?

• Yo buy a dedi, then allocate as many chicks (VPS) as ya want