Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS (EU zone) providers who offers vpses with the option to create 6in4 tunnels
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS (EU zone) providers who offers vpses with the option to create 6in4 tunnels

vincentovincento Member
edited September 2023 in Requests

Hi everyone,

I'm running a small vpn server for a group of 50 people. Total traffic per month (7TB). Budget:10-15USD per month.

Requirement: able to replace or change the ip pretty easily and quickly.
enough cpu and ram (2 core, 4gb is more than enough).

Design:

**client (ipv4) ---> VPS1 (has ipv4 only) ----- ipv6-in-ipv4 ----> VPS2
I need a vps provider in EU zone for vps2 (vps2 has obviously ipv6) which gives me the option to create a 6in4, 6to4 tunnel (or any technology to pass IPv6 packets over an IPv4 network); so I can connect these two together. Basically a tunnelbroker yet at the same time a vps provider.

I already found one here:

https://www.securebit.ch/server/virtual

However, the reviews about securebit is not great and I think the reviews are right.

Any vps provider?

Edit: I'm happy any tech which allows me to pass IPv6 packets over an IPv4 network.

Note: I'm a noob in ipv6:)

Comments

• HE dont provide vps (just dedicated) . or I can't seem to find it. idk

• @vincento said:

HE dont provide vps (just dedicated) . or I can't seem to find it. idk

They provide 4to6 tunnels, use that and then you can chose whatever vps you want and let HE do the 4to6.

• @rcy026 said:

@vincento said:

HE dont provide vps (just dedicated) . or I can't seem to find it. idk

They provide 4to6 tunnels, use that and then you can chose whatever vps you want and let HE do the 4to6.

Problem is they always give you the same ip for the endpoint of 6in4 tunnel. I want to have the ability to change that ip easily. that's why I asked a vps which gives me the ability to setup the tunnel and change ip easily.

**client (ipv4) ---> VPS1 (has ipv4 only) -- Corp firewall--- ipv6-in-ipv4 ----> VPS2

The reason why I need this feature, because if corp firewall will block it, I wanna change that ip.

anyway, it seems the only option available now securebit.