Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedipath Refugee Sale: E3-1270 v3 + 32GB RAM + 2x 480SSD OR 1x 2TB SATA @ $40/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedipath Refugee Sale: E3-1270 v3 + 32GB RAM + 2x 480SSD OR 1x 2TB SATA @ $40/mo

HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider
edited August 2023 in Offers

We are sorry to hear about Dedipath's closure and understand many of you are scrambling to find a new home fast. We offer a lot of bare metal server configs but this one looked pretty good compared to some of Dedipath's offerings. Additional configuration options can be found within the cart. All Instant Deploy and Custom Built dedicated servers can be found at https://www.hivelocity.net/dedicated-servers/

• Quad Core Xeon 3.5GHz E3-1270 v3
  • 32GB RAM
  • 2 x 480GB SSD
  • 20TB on 1Gbps
  • Just $40/month

OR

• Quad Core Xeon 3.5GHz E3-1270 v3
  • 32GB RAM
  • 2TB SATA
  • 20TB on 1Gbps
  • Just $40/month

Comments

• Hivelocity_SalesHivelocity_Sales Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2023

If you need another solution check out our server outlet.

We have 5 $55 Instant Servers listed.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
  • KrisKris Member

@yoursunny said: Suppose I colo a full rack of dedicated servers in your facility and sell VPSes on them, if one of my VPS customers send abuse traffic, will you disable ports to the whole rack?

Thanks for the heads up.

• @yoursunny said:
    Suppose I colo a full rack of dedicated servers in your facility and sell VPSes on them, if one of my VPS customers send abuse traffic, will you disable ports to the whole rack?
    Would you reopen old abuse reports months later on a legacy ticket system that does not have email notifications?
    Will you hold colo'ed equipment hostage if there's unresolved months-old abuse report?

He can overlook all of this as long as you offer ipv6! Bridges can be mended!

• @Don_Keedic said:

@yoursunny said:
    Suppose I colo a full rack of dedicated servers in your facility and sell VPSes on them, if one of my VPS customers send abuse traffic, will you disable ports to the whole rack?
    Would you reopen old abuse reports months later on a legacy ticket system that does not have email notifications?
    Will you hold colo'ed equipment hostage if there's unresolved months-old abuse report?

He can overlook all of this as long as you offer ipv6! Bridges can be mended!

IPv6 can mend all broken relationships.

Regardless if your marriage is in shambles or you are fighting your hosting/colocation provider, IPv6 will heal all wounds and repair all bridges.

Thanked by 2yoursunny szarka
  • HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider

@yoursunny said:

We always try to work with our customers as we know abuse happens. As I have said 1000 times over the years, we are in the business of keeping servers online. This and this alone is how we make our money and what we care most dearly about. We are the last people who ever want to take a server or customer offline. Unfortunately there are scenarios when our hands are forced. We provide services to thousands of businesses and have an obligation to keep our network clean. If you are running a proper and competent operation that handles abuse responsibly then we are a terrific option and have been for 21 years.

• @Hivelocity_Sales said:

error in url

@neverain said:

@Hivelocity_Sales said:

error in url

Sorry about that. Try this https://www.hivelocity.net/outlet/

@Kris said:

@yoursunny said: Suppose I colo a full rack of dedicated servers in your facility and sell VPSes on them, if one of my VPS customers send abuse traffic, will you disable ports to the whole rack?

Thanks for the heads up.

We provide servers or colocation to many many hosting providers. If you are responsible and competent, I encourage you to give us a try.

• Does the above 2 x 480GB SSD support Software raid? since the order form does not show that option only Hardware raid.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Hivelocity said:
    If you are responsible and competent, I encourage you to give us a try.

MaxKVM and VirmAche are deemed irresponsible and incompetent.
    Good to know.

edited September 2023

@heycloud said:
    Does the above 2 x 480GB SSD support Software raid? since the order form does not show that option only Hardware raid.

Yes, software RAID is an option. We have updated our cart to reflect that option. Thank you for pointing this out.

• @yoursunny said: MaxKVM and VirmAche

Those are e-rednecks in hosting industry. Rude with customers, borderline abusive. Hivelocity are dicks, regarding your pointed blunders, but virmachë and maxkvm is definitely not a sweet ride on sunday type business entities.

Thanked by 3yoursunny emgh SirFoxy
  • I've heard good things about Hivelocity and I just don't think they're very familiar with the type of client to sell servers for about a coffee a year and the amount of abuse they recieve, it's propably very different from the average abuse complaints per direct client that Hivelocity gets.

However I don't really think it's fair to call them incompetent, it's just different market segments.

• They tell me my server is not have stock and need refund to me.and then they tell me has been refund to me.But I still not receive any refund.I paid by paypal!It is a cheat.A lie.I lose my server and lose money.And waste time.
    It even bad than dedipath.

@ldzjzy said:
    They tell me my server is not have stock and need refund to me.and then they tell me has been refund to me.But I still not receive any refund.I paid by paypal!It is a cheat.A lie.I lose my server and lose money.And waste time.

We are not going to cheat you. Please DM me your name so I can check into your account.

• @Hivelocity said:

@ldzjzy said:
    They tell me my server is not have stock and need refund to me.and then they tell me has been refund to me.But I still not receive any refund.I paid by paypal!It is a cheat.A lie.I lose my server and lose money.And waste time.

We are not going to cheat you. Please DM me your name so I can check into your account.

I think you DM still try to cheat.

• @Hivelocity said:

@ldzjzy said:

Hello,

We understand your frustration, but it's currently a Friday nearing the end of our business hours, and as previously mentioned, the payment refund of $40 is scheduled to be processed within 5 business days.

They sales team tell me server not in stock.refund to me immediately!
    But not!they let me wait!Now my money is belong them.And I can not buy other providers server because they cheat my money!

• order one you will lose you $62 and time

edited September 2023

@ldzjzy said:

order one you will lose you $62 and time

You have my apologies for not having the server in stock we thought we had for you. Our mistake and I am sorry. However, we have told you for the last 2 hours over chat and me over DM, we are not going to cheat you. We are refunding your money. We have been in business for over 20 years and did not get here by screwing people over. Please just be a little patient.

• @ldzjzy said:

@Hivelocity said:

@ldzjzy said:

Hello,

We understand your frustration, but it's currently a Friday nearing the end of our business hours, and as previously mentioned, the payment refund of $40 is scheduled to be processed within 5 business days.

But not!they let me wait!Now my money is belong them.And I can not buy other providers server because they cheat my money!

Refunds take time to process, you seem impatient

• @Hivelocity said:

@heycloud said:
    Does the above 2 x 480GB SSD support Software raid? since the order form does not show that option only Hardware raid.

Yes, software RAID is an option. We have updated our cart to reflect that option. Thank you for pointing this out.

Can you include RAID Setup: Software RAID 0 also? As the option available only Software RAID 1

• @Hivelocity said:

@ldzjzy said:

You have my apologies for not having the server in stock we thought we had for you. Our mistake and I am sorry. However, we have told you for the last 2 hours over chat and me over DM, we are not going to cheat you. We are refunding your money. We have been in business for over 20 years and did not get here by screwing people over. Please just be a little patient.

you waste me to many times.really a lie.
    Lie that sell me server.and you staff lie refund can be immediately.but not.you stuck my money.I need you refund my money and find other provider!
    A really cheat company

• ldzjzyldzjzy Member
    edited September 2023

@rocketprogrammer said:

@ldzjzy said:

@Hivelocity said:

@ldzjzy said:

Hello,

Refunds take time to process, you seem impatient

1.they not have stock.It is they reason.I need a server hurry because dedipath down.
    2.they staff tell me they can refund immediately.So I agreed refund.
    3.I only have those money now.If they not refund to me.I can not buy other providers.

So,they reason that not give me the server I bought.Why I need affordable it?

A big lie.A cheat company.

• jonbeardjonbeard Member, Patron Provider

I just really drool every time I walk past your office in the Dallas Evocative facility. Nobody inside ever wants to hang out though :(

Anyways folks, lets try to stay productive on the thread and not smash Steve here... People can do their due diligence and conduct research into a provider to make their own assumptions up without having to blow up his post. Just my 2 cents. The situation with DediPath is unfortunate enough as it is.

Thanked by 1sebkehl
  • jonbeardjonbeard Member, Patron Provider

@ldzjzy said:

@Hivelocity said:

@ldzjzy said:

Lie that sell me server.and you staff lie refund can be immediately.but not.you stuck my money.I need you refund my money and find other provider!
    A really cheat company

Credit card refunds while instantly sent off for refund, take 5 business days. Go yell at your bank, every bank is this way. This is just how it is. The only instant refund is PayPal or similar service. Anyone that processes credit cards know this. Theres no such thing as an "instant back in your bank account refund" - You probably just misunderstood by them stating they would refund you instantly, by yes they processed your refund, now its up to the banks to place the funds back into your account. No merchant has this sort of control over how fast you get the money credited back to your account. Hopefully this helps.

• @jonbeard said:

@ldzjzy said:

@Hivelocity said:

@ldzjzy said:

A really cheat company

Credit card refunds while instantly sent off for refund, take 5 business days. Go yell at your bank, every bank is this way. This is just how it is. The only instant refund is PayPal or similar service. Anyone that processes credit cards know this. Theres no such thing as an "instant back in your bank account refund" - You probably just misunderstood by them stating they would refund you instantly, by yes they processed your refund, now its up to the banks to place the funds back into your account. No merchant has this sort of control over how fast you get the money credited back to your account. Hopefully this helps.

I had been mentioned earlier that I use paypal!not credit card

• ldzjzyldzjzy Member
    edited September 2023

@ldzjzy said:

@jonbeard said:

@ldzjzy said:

@Hivelocity said:

@ldzjzy said:

A really cheat company

I had been mentioned earlier that I use paypal!not credit card

@jonbeard said:

@ldzjzy said:

@Hivelocity said:

@ldzjzy said:

A really cheat company

You should have eyes.
    See pics

• They not do any operation after they tell me refund immediately.I can not see any refund on paypal or any updates.
    I think some guys should have eyes to see what I written.