Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5Gbps KVM VPS in Liberty Lake, Washington! Limited Stock! Refugee deals.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

5Gbps KVM VPS in Liberty Lake, Washington! Limited Stock! Refugee deals.

MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

IncogNET LLC is a leading provider of privacy and speech focused hosting solutions based out of Wyoming, operating since 2020. While we don't do a whole lot of LET promotions, it seems like a decent time to assist some of you who may be negatively impacted by the DediPath closure and the short time frame given to backup and migrate your data. We've got a bit of excess stock available right now in Liberty Lake, Washington which is limited, but we'll be happy to fill the rest with refugees or just those looking for a limited time, good deal.

You may view our VPS plans here: https://incognet.io/kvm-vps

CPU RAM NVMe Storage 5Gbps Bandwidth Normal Price Discounted Price Coupon Code
1 vCPU 512MB 20GB 10TB/mo $20/YR $12/YR LBLK512
1 vCPU 1024MB 25GB 10TB/mo $9/mo $6.50/mo LBLK1024
1 vCPU 2048MB 30GB 10TB/mo $13/mo $9.00/mo LBLK2048

We can do larger discounts on larger plans, but they will exceed the $10.00/mo limit allowed here, so contact us if you need something larger.

All plans come with:

• RAID protected NVMe storage (RAID-1)
  • 5Gbps Network connectivity
  • Basic DDoS Protection (Will be enhanced, in the future)
  • 5 Free snapshots, offsite snapshot storage
  • 1 IPv4 and a /64 of IPv6

Looking Glass: https://lblk-lg.as210630.net/

FAQ:
- What sort of CPU?: All CPUs are either AMD Epyc 7371 or AMD Ryzen 3900X in this location (At this time)
- What's your AUP on ____ or ___?: Easily found on our site here https://incognet.io/legalstuff
- Payment options?: Stripe, PayPal and the in-house processing of XMR, BTC, Dodge and Dash. You can also pay through a comical amount of alt-coins via our Trocador intergration into our crypto payment system.
- Refund Policy?: First 72 hours only. Not for those suspended due to abuse.
- Support?: This is an unmanaged service. Basic helpdesk support only. Usually respond within 12-24 hours.

We started in 2020 with a core mission to bring a needed level of privacy and support for speech in an industry that is losing both. Some of the key benefits of choosing us include our non-invasive ordering process that requires no Personal Identifiable Information, our acceptance of crypto and in-house processing of it, our support for privacy focused projects and our apolitical approach to speech. Even if none of those topics are important to you, you'll be happy with the performance and stability offered by our services and can pay by card, PayPal or Stripe.

Comments

• DooDoo Member

:o

• DooDoo Member

Seems upstream is Crunchbits.

• Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited August 2023

@Doo said:

Indeed.

Incognet+Crunchbits are great folks. I didn't need another server but here we are, 20 minutes later and I have one. That's a pretty sweet deal.

Thanked by 1sebkehl
  • KrisKris Member

Thanked by 1sh97
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@Doo said:

Yep. We lease servers from them, though we do use our own network/ASN: https://bgp.tools/as/210630

• Can I get a VPS with 1vCPU / 1GB RAM / 10GB SSD 1TB Bandwidth? I had a similar plan with Dedipath and had my website hosted with them. now I'm fucked

• @babayaga said:
    Can I get a VPS with 1vCPU / 1GB RAM / 10GB SSD 1TB Bandwidth? I had a similar plan with Dedipath and had my website hosted with them. now I'm fucked

US-KVM-1024
    1 core @ 3.1Ghz vCPU
    1024MB (1GB) RAM
    25GB NVMe Disk
    1 IP IPv4
    /64 block included IPv6
    10TB/mo @ 5Gbps BW
    $6.50/mo w/ promo code LBLK1024

https://incognet.io/kvm-vps

Hope that helps!

• babayagababayaga Member
    edited August 2023

@Don_Keedic

I'm looking for something cheap /yr pricing. my old one with dedipath was around 15$/yr . thanks anyway. I'll check more low end offers.

• DooDoo Member

Grabbed one, though I've already had VPS from Crunchbits. I really like the registration process, only email and password are needed (no address, zip code and phone...).

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • @babayaga said:

@Don_Keedic said:

I'm looking for something cheap /yr pricing. my old one with dedipath was around 15$/yr . thanks anyway. I'll check more low end offers.

That's probably one of the unsustainable deals that put them in the predicament to begin with lol. I've got a great provider (ExtraVM) that offered up some possible price matching in another thread. I'll tag you and try and get you linked up.

Thanked by 1babayaga

@Doo said:
    Grabbed one, though I've already had VPS from Crunchbits. I really like the registration process, only email and password are needed (no address, zip code and phone...).

Yep, we don't collect personal information. Every customer in our system appears the same, with the only thing differentiating between you and another customer is the email address used during sign-up.

Thanked by 1SinV
  • @MannDude said:

@Doo said:

Yep, we don't collect personal information. Every customer in our system appears the same, with the only thing differentiating between you and another customer is the email address used during sign-up.

Just out of curiosity, by US law you shouldn't be able to serve some customers, like those from Iran. However they can obviously get service from you. And what if there are criminal activities?

edited August 2023

@Kousaka said:

@MannDude said:

@Doo said:

Just out of curiosity, by US law you shouldn't be able to serve some customers, like those from Iran. However they can obviously get service from you. And what if there are criminal activities?

We use a GeoDNS service, so for sanctioned countries we just blackhole them. Ex: Iran, Syria, Cuba, etc will get served 127.0.0.1 as the A Record and they can't access the site. Additionally, order IPs are still logged, so we can act accordingly if the GeoIP location is flagged.

We do what we can to be proactive on this.

• Refugee :D

@vpssh said:
    Refugee :D

Today for DediPath customers.

Tomorrow for customers of service providers who used DediPath as an upstream.

Thanked by 1vpssh
    edited August 2023

@MannDude said:

@vpssh said:
    Refugee :D

Today for DediPath customers.

Tomorrow for customers of service providers who used DediPath as an upstream.

Rain today. Flash flood tomorrow!

Here's a YABS for those who are on the fence (not sure why you'd be on the fence given the specs to price) but anyways, here's wonderwall!

US-KVM-512

vCPU: 1 core @ 3.1Ghz
    RAM: 512MB (0.5GB)
    Disk: 20GB NVMe
    IPv4: 1 IP
    IPv6: /64 block included
    BW: 10TB/mo @ 5Gbps

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Yet-Another-Bench-Script

v2023-04-23

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

>

Thu 31 Aug 2023 07:34:25 PM CEST

>

Basic System Information:

Uptime : 0 days, 0 hours, 47 minutes
    Processor : AMD EPYC 7371 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores : 1 @ 3099.954 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 478.0 MiB
    Swap : 2.0 GiB
    Disk : 19.6 GiB
    Distro : Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
    Kernel : 5.4.0-29-generic
    VM Type : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6 : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

>

IPv6 Network Information:

ISP : IncogNET LLC
    ASN : AS210630 IncogNET LLC
    Host : Incognet LLC

>

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 88.67 MB/s (22.1k) 109.86 MB/s (1.7k)
    Write 88.91 MB/s (22.2k) 110.44 MB/s (1.7k)
    Total 177.58 MB/s (44.3k) 220.31 MB/s (3.4k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 195.64 MB/s (382) 237.96 MB/s (232)
    Write 206.03 MB/s (402) 253.80 MB/s (247)
    Total 401.67 MB/s (784) 491.76 MB/s (479)

>

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

Provider Location (Link) Send Speed Recv Speed Ping
    Clouvider London, UK (10G) 29.5 Mbits/sec 40.2 Mbits/sec 133 ms
    Scaleway Paris, FR (10G) 374 Mbits/sec busy 153 ms
    NovoServe North Holland, NL (40G) busy busy 146 ms
    Uztelecom Tashkent, UZ (10G) 308 Mbits/sec 224 Mbits/sec 384 ms
    Clouvider NYC, NY, US (10G) busy 91.4 Mbits/sec 66.5 ms
    Clouvider Dallas, TX, US (10G) 58.7 Mbits/sec busy 923 ms
    Clouvider Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) 110 Mbits/sec 102 Mbits/sec 41.4 ms

>

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):

Clouvider London, UK (10G) 29.0 Mbits/sec busy 133 ms
    Scaleway Paris, FR (10G) 613 Mbits/sec 662 Mbits/sec 141 ms
    NovoServe North Holland, NL (40G) 476 Mbits/sec 646 Mbits/sec 146 ms
    Uztelecom Tashkent, UZ (10G) 373 Mbits/sec 394 Mbits/sec 229 ms
    Clouvider NYC, NY, US (10G) 59.3 Mbits/sec 75.8 Mbits/sec 67.7 ms
    Clouvider Dallas, TX, US (10G) 57.8 Mbits/sec 231 Mbits/sec 69.1 ms
    Clouvider Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) 102 Mbits/sec 115 Mbits/sec 41.4 ms

>

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:

Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 788
    Multi Core | 683
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/2455581

>

YABS completed in 22 min 17 sec

Totally worth it for me. I'm happy.

Thanked by 1nick_
  • DooDoo Member

@Don_Keedic said:

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

Clouvider London, UK (10G) 29.5 Mbits/sec 40.2 Mbits/sec 133 ms
    Scaleway Paris, FR (10G) 374 Mbits/sec busy 153 ms
    NovoServe North Holland, NL (40G) busy busy 146 ms
    Uztelecom Tashkent, UZ (10G) 308 Mbits/sec 224 Mbits/sec 384 ms
    Clouvider NYC, NY, US (10G) busy 91.4 Mbits/sec 66.5 ms
    Clouvider Dallas, TX, US (10G) 58.7 Mbits/sec busy 923 ms
    Clouvider Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) 110 Mbits/sec 102 Mbits/sec 41.4 ms

Try Using

curl -sL network-speed.xyz | bash

I did some speed tests, and have no troble getting almost 5Gbps

Nearest          10.15 ms    0.0%    4332.93 Mbps   3998.25 Mbps   Intechtel - Managed IT Services - Coeur d'Alene, ID 

edited August 2023

@Doo said:

Oh I wasn't worried about that at all. YABS speedtest suck and I should start skiping them altogether. It's definitely the speed advertised!

Thanked by 2Doo MannDude

Yeah, the speedtest servers used in YABS are almost always over saturated and give alarming looking results.

Different speedtests tools or even speedtest-cli will show that you can utilize 5Gbps fine.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Intechtel - Managed IT Services - Coeur d'Alene, ID

They already hate us from dedicated customers speed testing 10G ports :frowning:

• @crunchbits said:

Intechtel - Managed IT Services - Coeur d'Alene, ID

They already hate us from dedicated customers speed testing 10G ports :frowning:

@Doo 's over here like

Thanked by 1crunchbits
    edited September 2023

Can we do better? I think we can!

CPU RAM NVMe Storage 5Gbps Bandwidth Normal Price Discounted Price Coupon Code
    1 vCPU 512MB 20GB 10TB/mo $20/YR $12/YR LBLK512
    1 vCPU 1024MB 25GB 10TB/mo $9/mo $50/YR LBLK1024YR
    1 vCPU 2048MB 30GB 10TB/mo $13/mo $70/YR LBLK2048YR

So far, everyone has jumped on the 512MB plan. Lets make these other plans better!

512MB plan remains unchanged.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited September 2023

@Don_Keedic said:
    not sure why you'd be on the fence given the specs to price

I'm out the fence because I already have a server in AS400304 that is located in the same data center.

• @yoursunny said:

@Don_Keedic said:
    not sure why you'd be on the fence given the specs to price

I'm out the fence because I already have a server in AS400304 that is located in the same data center.

Then you know exactly how good of a deal you'd be getting! Buy it and idle it! I'm a neighbor, I'll appreciate it!

• Thank you for the discount information at this time, it was a great help, I signed up and purchased the 512M package, and your protection of the hide is greatly appreciated.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • I purchased too.
    This is my first looked privacy first hosting provider. NOT ONLY support cryptocurrency.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • Any chance for a reduced 512 MB? Code seems to be expired and the yearly price is $50 @MannDude

@smarty24 said:
    Any chance for a reduced 512 MB? Code seems to be expired and the yearly price is $50 @MannDude

I expired it earlier. I appreciate the sales from it but I don't want to do a whole lot of loss leading packages, I'm not really wanting to copy DediPath's pricing structure as I'm sure you can understand.

Also I was half awake when I made this thread and $12/YR was a mistake but I honored it for 50+ of you, ha. The original plan is $50/YR, not $20/YR, but I thought it was $20/YR so 'did a deal' at $12. Not sure where I go the $20 from. Never LET on tired eyes. ;)

The other packages/coupons still work, however.

Thanked by 3Xrmaddness tototo SinV
  • @MannDude said:

@smarty24 said:
    Any chance for a reduced 512 MB? Code seems to be expired and the yearly price is $50 @MannDude

I expired it earlier. I appreciate the sales from it but I don't want to do a whole lot of loss leading packages, I'm not really wanting to copy DediPath's pricing structure as I'm sure you can understand.

Also I was half awake when I made this thread and $12/YR was a mistake but I honored it for 50+ of you, ha. The original plan is $50/YR, not $20/YR, but I thought it was $20/YR so 'did a deal' at $12. Not sure where I go the $20 from. Never LET on tired eyes. ;)

The other packages/coupons still work, however.

Well I certainly appreciate it man. I wasn't even planning on picking anything up but it's something I needed and that price, and with you as the provider on top of it? That was a done deal. My card was out of my wallet and an invoice paid before I even realized what had happened.

Thanked by 1MannDude