Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosthatch Down- No internet on new VM?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosthatch Down- No internet on new VM?

Anyone face any issue with hosthatch New York Los Angeles with no internet connection...

Comments

• bdlbdl Member

What have you done to try and resolve the issue?

• @bdl said:

Try to config on dashboard but no internet and few VM can't power on after buying

• @bdl said:

chat to support but still no reply 👀

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Have you argued over a work order?

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @yoursunny said:

chat no reply, no fix from hosthatch operator

• bdlbdl Member

@note10piseth said:

@bdl said:

Try to config on dashboard but no internet and few VM can't power on after buying

Have you tried rebuilding the VMs using the Hosthatch supplied templates?

• rcy026rcy026 Member
    edited August 2023

https://status.hosthatch.com/

They had an incident a few weeks ago, but I assume it has been working after that?

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2023

@note10piseth said:
    Anyone face any issue with hosthatch New York Los Angeles with no internet connection...

We value your business, but please close your multiple tickets, keep one open and we will have this resolved for you.

When you open multiple tickets, PM and post here, this only delays the process. This is not the first time you have done this either :)

We do not have any ongoing outages.

• @yoursunny said:

chat no reply, no fix from hosthatch operator> @hosthatch said:

@note10piseth said:

We value your business, but please close your multiple tickets, keep one open and we will have this resolved for you.

When you open multiple tickets, PM and post here, this only delays the process. This is not the first time you have done this either :)

We do not have any ongoing outages.

Yes, Now fixed some VM But not all.
    I'm still waiting till now (about 5 days)

• @bdl said:

@note10piseth said:

@bdl said:

Have you tried rebuilding the VMs using the Hosthatch supplied templates?

Try and not fix all

• EncifyEncify Member
    edited September 2023

My server is also offline. Can't do anything with it... Lodged a ticket for Australia region after 1.5 hours. Down three and half hours.
    Have not received comms/notification of any issues

• @rcy026 said:
    https://status.hosthatch.com/

They had an incident a few weeks ago, but I assume it has been working after that?

Yep, now i'm got an issue with Internet (No gateway) and can't power on VM.

• bdlbdl Member
    edited September 2023

@Encify said:
    My server is also offline. Can't do anything with it... Lodged a ticket for Australia region after 1.5 hours. Down three and half hours.

My SYD one has been down for that time, but this is irrelevant for OP since they have NY and LA services (and have been hounding support with multiple tickets over multiple days).

Thanked by 2Encify dusst
  • @bdl said:

@Encify said:

My SYD one has been down for that time, but this is irrelevant for OP since they have NY and LA services (and have been hounding support with multiple tickets over multiple days).

Any idea what's happening for Australia?

• @Encify said:

@bdl said:

@Encify said:

Any idea what's happening for Australia?

Nope - like you, I opened a ticket an hour or so after the outage began and waiting for hosthatch to respond.

• My SYD one has been down for that time, but this is irrelevant for OP since they have NY and LA services (and have been hounding support with multiple tickets over multiple days).

@hosthatch , same problem 3+ hours already with no info on https://status.hosthatch.com/

• @dusst said:

@hosthatch , same problem 3+ hours already with no info on https://status.hosthatch.com/

Mine has just come online 10 minutes ago. No ticket update yet

Thanked by 1bdl
  • dusstdusst Member
    edited September 2023

@dusst said:

My SYD one has been down for that time,

same problem 3+ hours already with no info on https://status.hosthatch.com/

UPD: Service is up, downtime was 4h30
    UPD2: Service was up for 25 minutes and is down again =)

• bdlbdl Member
    edited September 2023

@Encify said:

@dusst said:

Mine too - about 15 mins ago, however the service is up and down so I suspect they are fixing it completely prior to updating our tickets.

• @bdl said:

@Encify said:

@dusst said:

Mine too - about 15 mins ago, however the service is up and down so I suspect they are fixing it completely prior to updating our tickets.

Yep down again