Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Labor Day Colo Discounts at Microtronix DC (Ohio) - Free DDoS Protection - Unmetered BW up to 100G!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Labor Day Colo Discounts at Microtronix DC (Ohio) - Free DDoS Protection - Unmetered BW up to 100G!

jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

We're running a promo for new colo orders for Labor day from now till the 5th, 10% discount on published price on all packaged colo orders first month!! Use promo code: LaborDayColo2023

Host at the Microtronix Datacenter in Ohio!! VPS, Shared, Dedis, Colo space, Whole rooms available for colo!! Want custom? Drop us a line and we'll quote custom rack space and power options!

https://www.microtronixdc.com

https://www.datacentermap.com/usa/ohio/lima-oh/microtronix-datacenter.html

https://lg-o.microtronixdc.com

Free Rack-and-Stack, Internal network available, bring your own router or switch, BGP available

Our DC Includes:

• Dual inbound 100G DDoS Protection on all traffic
  • Micro DC runs 250G upstream available traffic to the DC!
  • Full Fiber Rack-to-Rack Datacenter, no bottlenecks!
  • Direct Fiber up to 100G per connection available! (1G, 3G, 10G, 40G, 100G)
  • 100% Owned equipment and racks
  • Rent our IPs or announce your own range!
  • rDNS available
  • IPv6 /48 Free!
  • Internal network available free

Mid-Tower Colo - $50 /month/starting
Full-Tower Colo - $70 /month/starting
1-5U Colo - $55 /month/starting
10U Colo - $285 /month/starting
21U Colo - $640 /month/starting

42U Full-Cabinet Colo - $800 /month/starting + $600 /setup

Order here

Comments

• I wanted to wish you good luck. I wish I had F U money and rent some space just because I can.

100gbps for only $3800 is really impressive. How are you able to offer it for such a low price?

Thanked by 1jfreak53
  • tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

@homelabber said:
    100gbps for only $3800 is really impressive. How are you able to offer it for such a low price?

fdcservers.net are providing dedicated servers with guaranteed 100gbps for $2000

• Very nice man with stable server. I've used their VPS service for almost a year and the server was stable without downtime. The only concern was the port speed. I never got 1G burst port speed. Ran speedtest with 200-300 MBPS maximum. Maybe I had a bad neighbour? Lol.

Do you offer any yearly cheap VPS deals? Like 15/y?

Thanked by 1jfreak53
  • jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

@Greyhound said:
    Very nice man with stable server. I've used their VPS service for almost a year and the server was stable without downtime. The only concern was the port speed. I never got 1G burst port speed. Ran speedtest with 200-300 MBPS maximum. Maybe I had a bad neighbour? Lol.

Do you offer any yearly cheap VPS deals? Like 15/y?

Thanks for the kudos!

We don't have yearly plans sorry.

Yes, we had an issue with a few nodes that we just recently cleaned up, I'd suggest trying again as it should be much better now. If not please open a ticket as we might have some that we haven't found yet.

• @jfreak53

Is there a cost for the initial racking? Might want to get a colo for my imaginary virtual server

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

@Moopah said:
    @jfreak53

Is there a cost for the initial racking? Might want to get a colo for my imaginary virtual server

Nope, free rack-and-stack included :smile:

• Awesome offer . Got my plan

Thanked by 1jfreak53