Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone have a Hosthatch Storage server, or Servarica Polarbear vps they want to get rid of?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does anyone have a Hosthatch Storage server, or Servarica Polarbear vps they want to get rid of?

1.5TB min, 2Tb is good, one of those deals from awhile ago that were $60 or less.

For Servarica, they had a $48/year 2TB storage server.

Either of these... or something different but in the same price range would work.

Thank you.

Comments

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited August 2023

@scooke said: Either of these... or something different but in the same price range would work.

>

Virtual server with 2 vCore CPU, 4GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 10TB @ 1Gbps bandwidth, 100Gbps anti-DDoS protection, dual stack IPv4/IPv6 network

$40/year
    We accept only Instant bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT (ERC-20) Ethereum (ERC-20) for this offer.

Thanked by 1scooke
  • @c1vhosting said:

@scooke said: Either of these... or something different but in the same price range would work.

>

Virtual server with 2 vCore CPU, 4GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 10TB @ 1Gbps bandwidth, 100Gbps anti-DDoS protection, dual stack IPv4/IPv6 network

$40/year

🤩

• Message me if you want this from HostHatch in Los Angeles. I think there is a transfer fee $10 or $15(I haven't checked)

Storage 3TB
    CPU Cores
    Storage
    3.00 TB
    RAM
    2.00 GiB
    Bandwidth
    37.50 TB

BILLING CYCLE
    Next payment is due on 2024-03-09 for a total of $84.00

Thanked by 1scooke
  • You can still order the Polar Bear storage offer from Servarica: https://servarica.com/all-offers/

• $40/year
    We accept only Instant bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT (ERC-20) Ethereum (ERC-20) for this offer.

@c1vhosting where is the link to this? Unable to locate on your site.

• @amaeva080 said:

$40/year

@c1vhosting where is the link to this? Unable to locate on your site.

This is special offer via PM.

Thanked by 2amaeva080 c1vhosting
  • @CyberneticTitan said:
    You can still order the Polar Bear storage offer from Servarica: https://servarica.com/all-offers/

YOu know what's weird, following that link leads to a page showing $48, but clicking that link reveals a price of $67. However, that made me go into my Dashboard and see what the price is when I choose Order New Services... and there the price IS $48... so I think I found my solution. I had just assumed it would be expensive.

• @scooke said:
    YOu know what's weird, following that link leads to a page showing $48, but clicking that link reveals a price of $67. However, that made me go into my Dashboard and see what the price is when I choose Order New Services... and there the price IS $48... so I think I found my solution. I had just assumed it would be expensive.

The $67 price is in Canadian dollars; Servarica is Canadian.

Thanked by 1scooke
  • @quanhua92 said:
    Message me if you want this from HostHatch in Los Angeles. I think there is a transfer fee $10 or $15(I haven't checked)

Storage 3TB
    CPU Cores
    Storage
    3.00 TB
    RAM
    2.00 GiB
    Bandwidth
    37.50 TB

BILLING CYCLE

is it yearly or Biennial at 84?

• @bdspice said:

@quanhua92 said:
    Message me if you want this from HostHatch in Los Angeles. I think there is a transfer fee $10 or $15(I haven't checked)

Storage 3TB
    CPU Cores
    Storage
    3.00 TB
    RAM
    2.00 GiB
    Bandwidth
    37.50 TB

BILLING CYCLE

is it yearly or Biennial at 84?

Yearly