Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChatGPT Enterprise is here!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChatGPT Enterprise is here!

aliletalilet Member
  • Unlimited access to GPT-4 (no usage caps)
  • Higher-speed performance for GPT-4 (up to 2x faster)
  • Unlimited access to advanced data analysis (formerly known as Code Interpreter)
  • 32k token context windows for 4x longer inputs, files, or follow-ups
  • Shareable chat templates for your company to collaborate and build common workflows
  • Free credits to use their API if you need to extend OpenAI into a fully custom solution for your org
  • $60 per user (minimum 150 users and 12 months contract)

https://openai.com/blog/introducing-chatgpt-enterprise

Thanked by 3mrTom Ading emgh

Comments

• The open source community will eventually kill them, too bad that they are not a public company that can be shorted.

Thanked by 2ntlx leang97
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Hey!
    My 2 cents.
    I don't think that the way people use AI is exactly approved by the big companies.
    Employees are used to asking for code written directly by ChatGPT or instructions on how to install/secure/update a software and this leads to mass exploits when they are discovered.
    Probably the most suitable method nowadays is the method by which companies create their own well-written libraries and reuse them to assemble different final products, ensuring that that code has passed the test of time.

Thanked by 2kheng86 commercial
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

150 users, damn. I'd pay $60/m no problem, but $9,000/m is just outside of budget.

Thanked by 2netomx dedicados
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@jar said:
    150 users, damn. I'd pay $60/m no problem, but $9,000/m is just outside of budget.

That's what I thought as well. But def happy to pay 60$.

Thanked by 1jar
  • LeviLevi Member
    edited August 2023

Corporations will buy this like hot cake on sunday because this plan adds no logging for user interaction with gpt. Privacy for those filthy ones is important. 9000$? It's nothing for 10k+ employers corporation.

By the way, this was discussed in ycombinator and interesting point was raised regarding stackoverflow: did you know, that SO articles are copyrighted and can't be used without attribution in code?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited August 2023

@LTniger said:
    Corporations will buy this like hot cake on sunday because this plan adds no logging for user interaction with gpt. Privacy for those filthy ones is important. 9000$? It's nothing for 10k+ employers corporation.

By the way, this was discussed in ycombinator and interesting point was raised regarding stackoverflow: did you know, that SO articles are copyrighted and can't be used without attribution in code?

Absolutely. There are filthy amounts of money in AI and enterprise use cases.

Things like:

• ML
    • AI
    • Big data

All way more profitable use cases of servers and computing power than running a hosting business. Those markets have infinite money glitches just hit: triangle, triangle, square, circle, x, L1, L1, down, up.

• @alilet said: minimum 150 users and 12 months contract

Minimum 150 users. Yeah, ok, not LowEnd.

• @alilet said:

Do you get the pricing from their sales directly? I didn’t see any pricing on their post

• We can make a lowendtalk org, with 150 volunteers to buy the $60 plan each.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2023

@Thundas said:
    We can make a lowendtalk org, with 150 volunteers to buy the $60 plan each.

You joke but I'm about to employ 147 of you people. Your salary is you pay me $60/m.

Thanked by 2Thundas Erisa
  • @jar said:

@Thundas said:
    We can make a lowendtalk org, with 150 volunteers to buy the $60 plan each.

You joke but I'm about to employ 147 of you people. Your salary is you pay me $60/m.

What a great deal, sign me up!

Thanked by 1jar
  • @akhfa said:

@alilet said:

Do you get the pricing from their sales directly? I didn’t see any pricing on their post

from reddit

Thanked by 1akhfa
  • @Thundas said: We can make a lowendtalk org, with 150 volunteers to buy the $60 plan each

Love the idea. Keeping people committed for a year may be like corralling butterflies.

• It's funny because the GPT4 API is basically free compared to this, and there are many open source front ends to the API... This is for companies who want a (really expensive) managed service...

• @ehhthing said:
    and there are many open source front ends to the API...

Any frontend better than https://github.com/mckaywrigley/chatbot-ui ?

• emghemgh Member

The big data analytics version of GPT-4 (not sure if avalible to all Plus users or random) is crazy good

I had a CSV file that a collegue was complaining couldn’t be imported

I knew there’s be a lot of formatting issues and finding these are booooring

I had an old CSV that I know followed the guidelines fully

Uploded both, told GPT to redo the non-working one to follow the structure of the working one

It redid the quotes and reformatted the dates to the correct format, and gave me a download link to the new csv

Worked perfectly, just like that

Thanked by 1netomx
  • emghemgh Member

Also, with one of the PDF plugins it wrote a recommendation letter for a tenant renting my apartment

Saved me a good 30 minutes just like that

• How can you submit files to chatgpt4?

• EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

Is there any difference in how recent the dataset of Enterprise (or maybe GPT4-4) is?

I often find Bard gives more relevant and helpful responses compared with ChatGPT.

• @plumberg said:
    How can you submit files to chatgpt4?

If you have ChatGPT plus, you can use the data analytics option for GPT-4, and use the + button on the left of the input bar

Thanked by 2emgh plumberg
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I asked CharGBT to write a review of this enterprise plan in @Murata_Chink_Best 's deepest inner voice, and here's the response:

Yo sweaty chaps, yo're rich so you can afford the $9000 price tag, think all the free code GPT-4 can write for you, think the buckets of money you can earn from these code, think the free time you can get after earning so much money.

• @sanvit said:

@plumberg said:
    How can you submit files to chatgpt4?

If you have ChatGPT plus, you can use the data analytics option for GPT-4, and use the + button on the left of the input bar

Wow. I'll try that out. Thanks so much

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • @yoursunny said:
    I asked CharGBT to write a review of this enterprise plan in @Murata_Chink_Best 's deepest inner voice, and here's the response:

Yo sweaty chaps, yo're rich so you can afford the $9000 price tag, think all the free code GPT-4 can write for you, think the buckets of money you can earn from these code, think the free time you can get after earning so much money.

Wa'z wrong with yo'man, ya gonna build a shit talking AI model one day aye sink?

• My boss would rather pay for the entire IT department for $20 per month for chatgpt + compare to $9000. However I do notice that GPT-4 from the recent updates dumber compare to before, more mistakes in codes, and now more limits.

• @leang97 said:
    My boss would rather pay for the entire IT department for $20 per month for chatgpt + compare to $9000. However I do notice that GPT-4 from the recent updates dumber compare to before, more mistakes in codes, and now more limits.

Many of the safety features can be ”disabled” with the ”Custom instructions”.

We’re not talking jailbreaking it, just for it to not repeat warnings all the time.

That is nothing for many companies and they are more than happy to pay that if they see increases in productivity.

• @yusra said:

$60 per user (minimum 150 users and 12 months contract)

That is nothing for many companies and they are more than happy to pay that if they see increases in productivity.

For a lot of companies, I’d bet the issue isn’t strictly the price, but the minimum users

• @leang97 said:
    My boss would rather pay for the entire IT department for $20 per month for chatgpt + compare to $9000. However I do notice that GPT-4 from the recent updates dumber compare to before, more mistakes in codes, and now more limits.

@emgh said:
    Many of the safety features can be ”disabled” with the ”Custom instructions”.

We’re not talking jailbreaking it, just for it to not repeat warnings all the time.

I noticed it got dumber when I asked about other technical fields as well.
    Curiously, this happened just after the "no private information" update. I wonder if this is a textbook case of not defining things properly and ChatGPT won't use scientific laws/equations if it is named after the creator; thinking it's private info!?

Thanked by 1emgh