Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please do not buy any products at maxkvm
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please do not buy any products at maxkvm

orc258orc258 Member

Their website cannot delete existing payment methods. My work order requested to delete the payment method, and the service was deleted...
ps: There are still vps in use inside

Thanked by 1Maelstrom36

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Well, whenever I see the term "work order" being used/mentioned, I anticipate a significant amount of detail being left out, or not in the right order :smiley:

• @orc258 said:
    Their website cannot delete existing payment methods. My work order requested to delete the payment method, and the service was deleted...
    ps: There are still vps in use inside

Can you provide a screenshot of the work order?

• Idiot

• The Society of Aggrieved Depositors..

• Hello everyone
    Prioritize reliable vendors for your product needs. Stay informed and make wise choices.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Wait, is this a 2023 post?

• @DP said: Well, whenever I see the term "work order" being used/mentioned, I anticipate a significant amount of detail being left out, or not in the right order

It's just a translation issue that "ticket" may be mechanically translated as "work order" in Chinese.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@louiejordan said:

@DP said: Well, whenever I see the term "work order" being used/mentioned, I anticipate a significant amount of detail being left out, or not in the right order

It's just a translation issue that "ticket" may be mechanically translated as "work order" in Chinese.

It can also be translated as working single.
    This gives us Grindr vibes.

• henixhenix Member
    edited August 2023

You have been deemed a̶ r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶ unqualified to manage a vps on that platform

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • VoidVoid Member

Reason: stupid

• edited August 2023

Yo pathetic MJJ, try to post without Google translate nex'time
    Btw maxkvm's a rather bad temper chap

The Submitted Ticket ❎

Work Order I Requested ✅

Thanked by 1msallak1
  • Sorry, account transfers are not allowed on MaxKVM per Terms of Service. The service was not deleted but was scheduled for termination at the end of the billing cycle in 2 months. This user cannot reply to the ticket anymore since they used a fake .edu email to purchase 50% off with the EDU50 education discount.

• @MaxKVM said: This user cannot reply to the ticket anymore since they used a fake .edu email to purchase 50% off with the EDU50 education discount.

Reason: Stupid student.

• @jmaxwell said:
    Reason: stupid

please No!

• How did deleting payment method become account transfer?

• @Thundas said:
    How did deleting payment method become account transfer?

Some users from certain countries do not provide valid account information on registration because they know payment gateways and fraud detection systems in general have difficulty verifying names and physical addresses in their region. A few of those users try to sell their accounts with discounted active service ordered using fabricated account information on forums and chat rooms even though they know providers like us do not allow it - they simply hope nobody notices when they delete payment information and change the account email address. This type of account is valuable in certain places because the service is insanely good, sales are rare, and since the account is virtually anonymous.. specifically for illegal activity and other shenanigans. The user is understandably upset because they had the Black Friday 77.7% annual discount and were cleared for 50% off with EDU50. It might sting when they see the announcement regarding new hardware in all locations within the next 2 weeks.

• MaxRMaxR Barred
    edited August 2023

@MaxKVM said:
    The service was not deleted but was scheduled for termination ...

MaxTerminator got rid of a smooth criminal.