Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Looking for a Ashburn Dedicated Server w/ Unmetered Bandwidth & High uplink
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Ashburn Dedicated Server w/ Unmetered Bandwidth & High uplink

Hello LET, I'm looking for advice on where to acquire a ashburn dedicated server fit to my requirements, I've been to many providers before asking here but have been hesitant to make a commitment towards one provider without having much of a grasp with the market so I came here to ask for advice.

I currently rent a 14 core, 128gb, 2gbit port server from gthost and was looking to upgrade towards a 10gbit server but realized the highest it goes on there end is 16/18c (I believe) 64GB at a whopping $659 a month. I've tried a trial which was $25 and sufficient, I still felt like possibly there was better out there and if not, something within my usage rates.

Requirements:

Ashburn, VA (USA)
Unmetered Bandwidth
8-16+ Cores
64-128GB
Minimum 10Gbit Port

I currently monitor various of sites for my customers and consume roughly 1TB of data a day and increase daily while I scale my services but have been at a bottleneck so far with my server resources.

Notes: 20-30TB a month in bandwidth and growing.

Comments

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

We have a server in Herndon/Ashburn VA that just came available perfect for your needs:
    Dual E5-2690v2 (20 cores/40 threads total)
    128GB RAM
    2x146GB 15K SAS RAID-1
    2TB NVME SSD
    10Gbps Port

I'll give you 50TB/month bandwidth with it for $199.95/month
    $229.95/month with 256GB RAM, instead of 128GB.

~ SMARTHOST