Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

shared hosting for atleast 30k uv/day
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

shared hosting for atleast 30k uv/day

Hi there, could anyone here suggest a shared hosting service that can handle at least 30,000 daily unique visitors for me? Right now, I'm using a VPS from UpCloud with 1 CPU and 1GB of RAM, and it can handle 25,000 daily unique visitors with these specs.

I'm thinking of switching to shared hosting because I'm not very familiar with the technical side of VPS, and the managed VPS options I know are much more expensive – about 8 times what I'm paying now. My budget is currently around $10 per month.

Thanks

Comments

• speedypage.com could work

Thanked by 2cie25 speedypage
  • Get another VPS for 10$, install HestiaCP, you should be good to go.

Thanked by 1cie25
  • How dynamic is the site? If it's plain HTML then you should be able to serve a lot of traffic quite easily. If it's dynamic, set up some good caching :)

Thanked by 1nick_
  • shared hosting with 1 cpu and 1 gb ram would seamlessly work beyond 50K uv daily. The reason vps would not work because same resources are used by OS, web server, control panel, cms like wordpress, database, php, etc. When you use shared hosting your 1cpu and 1gb ram can be fully utilized for serving php/html pages and database queries.

You can try Racknerd (check my signature) which offers 1cpu 1gb ram, cpanel, mariadb/mysql from $9/year on ward.

Or if you want 2gb ram, 2cpu you can try MyW lifetime offers.

even buyshared with directadmin is performing good.

Thanked by 1cie25
  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

What location are you looking for?

Thanked by 1cie25
  • AllHost_RepAllHost_Rep Member, Patron Provider
    Thanked by 1cie25
  • @cie25 said:
    Hi there, could anyone here suggest a shared hosting service that can handle at least 30,000 daily unique visitors for me? Right now, I'm using a VPS from UpCloud with 1 CPU and 1GB of RAM, and it can handle 25,000 daily unique visitors with these specs.

I'm thinking of switching to shared hosting because I'm not very familiar with the technical side of VPS, and the managed VPS options I know are much more expensive – about 8 times what I'm paying now. My budget is currently around $10 per month.

Thanks

https://www.c1vhosting.it/index.php?rp=/store/web-hosting
    Space 60GB SSD
    4 Sub Domains
    10 Databases
    60 Email Accounts
    10 FTP Accounts
    Unlimited Bandwidth

Thanked by 1cie25
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2023

@niranjan said:
    Get another VPS for 10$, install HestiaCP, you should be good to go.

We can offer such semi-managed HestiaCP VPS at £10 per month, service includes:
    2GB Memory
    100GB Storage
    2 vCore CPU
    10TB Monthly Transfer
    1 IPv4 address
    1 IPv6 address
    1 IPv6 Subnet (/112)
    Xen HVM Virtualization
    Semi-Managed Server Service
    Full daily backups

Thanked by 1cie25
  • HostWildHostWild Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2023

Hello! @cie25 :)

Our LiteSpeed cPanel Hosting Easily Handle Your 30k Daily Unique Vistors. But You Need to Increase Your Budget to $25/Month.

Host Unlimited Websites
    Intel® Xeon E5-2640 v4 (Turbo)
    100 GB Pure SSD Disk Space
    Unlimited Database
    Unlimited Email Accounts
    Free SSL (Let's Encrypt)
    cPanel Access Included
    LiteSpeed Web Server + LS Cache
    Fully Optimized Web Server
    1Gbps Network Port
    Unlimited Bandwidth

Cost: $25/Month Only.
    Use Code "WILD10" for 10% Instant Discount!

Thanked by 1cie25
  • What's your application?