Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to setup Vps livestream 24/7 on Youtube???
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to setup Vps livestream 24/7 on Youtube???

I want to buy a VPS with 24/7 Youtube livestream feature pre-installed

Comments

• They are usually done from desktop computers with OBS running recorded content in loop 24/7. Some larger setups might run IPTV software such as fastocloud or xtream ui that sends content to Youtube RTMP address.

There are no pre-installed server images for this unless you make one yourself.

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2023

Hi. What exactly do you want to stream? If you just want to stream a looped video, you could easily do that using ffmpeg. If you need help with that DM me.

What is your budget?

• You can check on google and type Github they are full of tutorial and pre-build project for it.
    Let's me know i will help you for free.

• google "ffmpeg Livestream YouTube"

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited August 2023

Youtube gives you an RTMP address which you can easily feed with content using ffmpeg in a loop. Ffmpeg can process video files from a list in a text file or be used inside a Bash loop for such a task.

If you have all your files transcoded to H.264 (which ffmpeg does as well) in advance then any VPS is suitable for the job.

• Try Ant Media Server (community): https://github.com/ant-media/Ant-Media-Server comes with web gui

Thanked by 2jonbeard Otus9051
  • jonbeardjonbeard Member, Patron Provider

Ant Media server is pretty good. You can also check out a program called VDO Panel as well. I have had good success with both.

• Do you want to livestream your VPS terminal screen to YouTube?