Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a cheap domain reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a cheap domain reseller

Looking for a budget-friendly domain reseller. No frills, just low prices. Got any recommendations? Drop 'em here. Thanks!

Comments

• spaceship.com, some of the best prices, backed by namecheap

Thanked by 1niranjan
  • I like Porkbun. I also recommend Cloudflare Registrar if you can use Cloudflare.

• TLD-List might be the best. This lists registrars and prices for domains.

• Recently found https://www.netim.com/en/reseller-program . Not yet used. But they have good prices and integration with WHMCS and Blesta.

• domainnameapi from atak domain
    • namesilo whmcs module
  • @Uchiha said: just low prices.

cosmotown

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

We use Namecheap and InternetBS for reselling. We've got hundreds of customer domains with both.

• @horasjey said: cosmotown

yeah, cosmotown for .com promos. really good.
    but their dns is worst.
    if you need transfer code when you want to transfer-out domain to another registrar, you'll have to wait for weeks as support is almost dead. (hint: open trustpilot negative review and they'll reply you) So I don't think to rely on cosmotown for money-site domains.

rrpproxy (now Centralnic reseller) or 1api/hexonet is cool. I've used them.

• we use dynadot and resell.biz for years. But it all depend on what domain extensions you selling, as different registrar got different pricing, some cheap on seldom TLD some expensive on seldom TLD

• @JasonM said: you'll have to wait for weeks as support is almost dead.

This sounds horrible, so they aren't reliable.

• @MannDude said: We use Namecheap

Isn't Namecheap an eNom reseller? I used to be a Namecheap reseller, but as far as I remember, Namecheap doesn't have any reseller program. We just had to use their API for reselling. Correct me if I am wrong.

• @Uchiha said: Isn't Namecheap an eNom reseller? I used to be a Namecheap reseller, but as far as I remember, Namecheap doesn't have any reseller program

yes, NC was enom reseller earlier. Now they're icann-accredited themselves. They've moved out of enom, thats why we see some domain promos at NC. They don't have official reseller program. But you may find a WHMCS module and register domains (as reseller)