Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

About 6to4 load balancing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

About 6to4 load balancing

Hi, I'm currently using he.net ipv6 to ipv4 service. I've got 4 1gbps wan at home. I'm currently load balancing the wans and it works well for ipv4. But seems like he.net ipv6 doesn't support load balancing due to the fixed 1 ipv4 per /48 v6 tunnel. Is there any ways to load balance the ipv6? Thanks

Comments

• xxslxxsl Member, LIR

@MixWP said: I'm currently load balancing the wans and it works well for ipv4.

I thought HE's free tunnelbroker limit bandwidth each session am I wrong? I usually get max not over 10mbit/s from their Tokyo node.

@MixWP said: Is there any ways to load balance the ipv6? Thanks

I think you could only buy a good enough 10g vps or dedi and bond the tunnel NICs for that purpose.

Thanked by 1MixWP
  • @xxsl said:

@MixWP said: I'm currently load balancing the wans and it works well for ipv4.

I thought HE's free tunnelbroker limit bandwidth each session am I wrong? I usually get max not over 10mbit/s from their Tokyo node.

@MixWP said: Is there any ways to load balance the ipv6? Thanks

I think you could only buy a good enough 10g vps or dedi and bond the tunnel NICs for that purpose.

well, he v6 seems good for Hong Kong location. Doesn't feels like much speed limit.

For the vps stuff, I'm finding a 10gbps vps to do that, but seems hard for Hong Kong location

Thanked by 1xxsl