Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking Amsterdam VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeking Amsterdam VPS

Just wanted to drop a quick post here to see if anyone could recommend a hosting provider that meets my needs. In my previous post for another server I got recommended ExtraVM and so far I'm very happy there :smile: but for this one I need Amsterdam location which they don't offer. Here's what I'm hoping to find:

1. Location: I'm looking for a server located in Amsterdam (or anywhere in NL).

2. Bandwidth: Around 2TB is fine.

3. Port Speed: A 1Gbps port is needed.

4. DDoS Protection: I'd love some solid L4 DDoS protection.

5. Root: Yes.

6. Uptime: It would be great if the provider could offer something like a 99.9% SLA uptime, though I understand if that's not always possible.

7. Storage: Fast SSD storage is a must for me.

8. Resources: I'm aiming for at least 2GB of RAM and 2 cores to keep things running smoothly.

9. SMTP: It's important that SMTP is allowed on the server.

10. OS: I'm planning to use Ubuntu, I assume every provider ever has this, but just putting it out there!

11. Budget: $10 a month

If anyone has any recommendations or knows of a provider that fits the bill, please let me know. Your suggestions and insights are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help everyone :wink:

Thanked by 1emgh

Comments