Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy 32nd Independence Day! Warsaw KVM VPS with truly unlimited bw from €2.80/mo!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy 32nd Independence Day! Warsaw KVM VPS with truly unlimited bw from €2.80/mo!

tentortentor Member, Patron Provider
edited August 2023 in Offers

Skhron team wishes you a happy Independence Day.

We have prepared a special KVM VPS plan for the 32nd anniversary of Ukraine's independence - INDEPENDENCE-32.

The plan includes:

• Routable IPv6/64 prefix
  • 1 vCPU (Intel Xeon Silver 4114)
  • 1 GB DDR4 ECC RAM (get it DOUBLED by posting your order number in this topic)
  • 25 GB SSD
  • TRULY UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH USAGE ALLOWED! No suspensions or restrictions because "up/down usage" or other nonsense.
  • 100Mbit/s shared port speed

Plan does not include IPv4, however you may order up to 16 addresses for €0.65 each

Hurry up, this is limited stock offer!

Comments

• Is IPv4 included in price?

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

@tronyx said:
    Is IPv4 included in price?

Unfortunately, no. IPv4 address costs 0.65EUR, however we include routable IPv6/64 prefix to each plan

• @tentor said:

@tronyx said:

Unfortunately, no. IPv4 address costs 0.65EUR, however we include routable IPv6/64 prefix to each plan

You should edit your post then so possible clients would know that it doesn't come with IPv4.

Thanked by 1malignify
  • @tronyx said:

IPv4 slider is 0 so it not for sure

Also how bad is 100Mbit port shared with unmetered bandwidth

edited August 2023

@kenjing789 said:
    Also how bad is 100Mbit port shared with unmetered bandwidth

It is shared only amongst this INDEPENDENCE-32 VPS plan servers. And this is why stock is limited.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited August 2023

€2.80 Monthly [without IPv4].
    €3.45 Monthly [with IPv4].

Seems to be missing from main post or I am blind.

No location specified either - you probably want to have that there too :)
    Especially that this is Ukraine INDEPENDENCE while server is Warsaw, Poland. I know we close, especially now, but don't skip details please :P

Thanked by 1tentor

@JabJab said:

I have already included IPv4 pricing

Especially that this is Ukraine INDEPENDENCE while server is Warsaw, Poland. I know we close, especially now, but don't skip details please :P

Thanks, I have added this information :)

• @JabJab said:

I think these information was deliberately left out. The same with not mentioning before that IPv4 was not included in the offer until someone asks about it. Now even the location is part of the surprise :)

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@malignify said:
    I think these information was deliberately left out. The same with not mentioning before that IPv4 was not included in the offer until someone asks about it.

All of that is clearly stated within order form

• @tentor said:

@malignify said:
    I think these information was deliberately left out. The same with not mentioning before that IPv4 was not included in the offer until someone asks about it.

All of that is clearly stated within order form

Okay. Now I'm talking about your post here. Which part of the posting rules do you not understand?

@malignify said:
    Which part of the posting rules do you not understand?

Which part of the posting rules did I violate?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @tentor said:

@malignify said:
    Which part of the posting rules do you not understand?

Which part of the posting rules did I violate?

The not being informative in your offers part.

@malignify said:

As per rules:

List basic specifications (memory, storage, bandwidth, port speed, virtualization technology) and pricing on a per-plan basis. Datacenter location and a test IP or Looking Glass would be ideal.

I see no location requirement here but suggestion. I do not understand why such rigorous examination is applied to our offer. Also I do not understand why do you believe we have any reasons to hide such information on purpose while my signature includes mention of the servers location (as well as looking glass) already?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited August 2023

@tentor said: believe we have any reasons to hide such information on purpose while my signature includes mention of the servers location (as well as looking glass) already?

Just FYI a lot of people have signatures disabled and they are also disabled for non-logged in (so even google bots) viewers. You don't want to have important things in signature if they are missing in main post.

and I was really talking about monthly price, rather than "only IPv4 price" - if your bargain / selling point is low price... and you don't show it, it's kinda strange, isn't it? :) I think courtesy/common understanding is that people will have all the info from post... rather than click your link, go past order form, read stuff there. You personally don't, but many people have those parts of order for after signup - like I won't signup to just know the price.

If this is not enough then imagine people are lazy and they simply won't click your link to know your pricing... so you are losing (?) potential sales.

Thanked by 1tentor
  • @tentor said:

@malignify said:

As per rules:

List basic specifications (memory, storage, bandwidth, port speed, virtualization technology) and pricing on a per-plan basis. Datacenter location and a test IP or Looking Glass would be ideal.

I see no location requirement here but suggestion. I do not understand why such rigorous examination is applied to our offer. Also I do not understand why do you believe we have any reasons to hide such information on purpose while my signature includes mention of the servers location (as well as looking glass) already?

Should have included those details in your post then right? It does say be informative in your offers. It doesn't say be informative in your signature does it? :)

@JabJab said: Just FYI a lot of people have signatures disabled and they are also disabled for non-logged in (so even google bots) viewers. You don't want to have important things in signature if they are missing in main post.

You are right, I am saying that I just forgot to add it, I am not hiding anything on purpose. And thanks you once again for heads up on this!

@malignify said: Should have included those details in your post then right?

I don't understand your entire point. I have already included the required information to the post because of @JabJab's comment but you are still accusing me of deliberately hiding information because ...?

• @tentor said: I don't understand your entire point. I have already included the required information to the post because of @JabJab's comment but you are still accusing me of deliberately hiding information because ...?

That's my point and that's why you should be informative in your offers rather than wait for someone to comment about it and then only put it in because these are what people look for the most when looking at offers. You had all these information in your previous offer, so why leave them out this time?

@malignify said: You had all these information in your previous offer, so why leave them out this time?

Because I though this information isn't affecting anything and LET community looks only for server specification.

• @tentor said:

@malignify said: You had all these information in your previous offer, so why leave them out this time?

Because I though this information isn't affecting anything and LET community looks only for server specification.

Okay. Whatever floats your boat. I'm just telling you to be more informative in your offers not only because the rules says so but as a customer, that's what we all look at aside from server specifications. Price and network details are key factors to consider when deciding to buy a service. That's all from me. GLWS!

Thanked by 1tentor
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Who needs IPv4 when there is routed IPv6?
    I personally tested this provider in a free trial for inclusion in the Routed IPv6 Hall of Fame.
    However, I will not buy from this provider because price per RAM is higher than my existing servers.

Thanked by 1tentor

@yoursunny said:
    However, I will not buy from this provider because price per RAM is higher than my existing servers.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue - I will look into the pricing further to make our next offers much more interesting ;)

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@tentor said:

@yoursunny said:

Thanks for letting us know about this issue - I will look into the pricing further to make our next offers much more interesting ;)

To give some guidelines, my existing non-storage servers have these RAM and prices:

• vps0, Mumbai, 4GB, $6/year
    • vps1, Miama, 1920MB, $8.88/year
    • vps2, Dronten, 4GB, €48/2year
    • vps3, Sydney, 8GB, $120/3year
    • vps4, Seattle, 1GB, $16/year
    • vps6, Coeur d Alene, 3GB, $11.39/year
    • vps8, Chicago, 9GB, $99/3year
    • vps9, Tokyo, 2GB, $86/3year
    • box4, Chicago, 512MB, $3/year
    • ixp3, Copenhagen, 1GB, 10-kr./month

vpsN has dedicated IPv4; boxN does not have IPv4; ixpN has BGP session.

• @yoursunny said:

May I know in DMs where is that Mumbai one from? :blush:

• sh97sh97 Member

@zGato said:

@yoursunny said:

Advin BF chess special

Thanked by 2zGato yoursunny
  • @zGato said:

@yoursunny said:

I want to know about that Mumbai provider too.

• phinphin Member

where do i order ipv4s?

@phin said:
    where do i order ipv4s?

They are added before placing the order.

I have added one, please pay the new invoice.

• phinphin Member

@tentor said:

@phin said:
    where do i order ipv4s?

They are added before placing the order.

I have added one, please pay the new invoice.

I’ve paid. thanks!

edited August 2023

@phin said: I’ve paid. thanks!

One more thing you should be aware of - it is currently not configured on your VPS. You can either reinstall the server or add your IPv4 manually.

• Created an order, but seems like no paypal support @tentor