Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a vps hosting service available with Cpanel/WHM with cheap price?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there a vps hosting service available with Cpanel/WHM with cheap price?

I need a vps hosting with Cpanel/WHM available because I need root privileges to customize some of my own server settings, for the cheapest price, anyone know where there is such a service? Please recommend me, thank you.

Comments

• SolidSeoVPSSolidSeoVPS Member, Patron Provider

Hi

We offer free cPanel license on our NVMe VPS, you can check it here

https://www.solidseovps.com/linux-nvme-vps.php

Thanked by 1Kaovodich
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

You can’t get cPanel and VPS under $7, you can try eBay.

• @WebProject said:

LMAO

• @WebProject said:

I don't say 7$, maybe higher, I'm just referencing, if you have a good method, please tell me.

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@Kaovodich said:

@WebProject said:

I don't say 7$, maybe higher, I'm just referencing, if you have a good method, please tell me.

cPanel license starts at $15.99 for a single account. Then you need to get a VPS, which has enough resources to run it properly. You're properly not getting anything worth using for less than $30 in total. If you need multiple accounts it gets more expensive fast.

Thanked by 1Kaovodich
  • loayloay Member

OVH or just order a reseller with WHM

Thanked by 1Kaovodich
  • HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

Just to expand on what @labze mentioned, you will find cPanel partners able to offer a 5 cPanel account license for around $16 USD per month (but that is making the provider no profit at all), if you go direct cPanel offers a solo package for the minimal price which is the $16/month.

You would need a budget a lot higher and to have a VPS with at least 2-4GB of RAM, of course if you want a lot of sites hosted, then you will want at least 8GB RAM, 2-4 CPU cores and plenty of disk space. Then pricing is likely to be more $50-$100 per month.

A WHM reseller sounds nearer to your budget :smile: Happy to help with options!

Thanked by 1Kaovodich
  • @HostMedia said:
    Just to expand on what @labze mentioned, you will find cPanel partners able to offer a 5 cPanel account license for around $16 USD per month (but that is making the provider no profit at all), if you go direct cPanel offers a solo package for the minimal price which is the $16/month.

You would need a budget a lot higher and to have a VPS with at least 2-4GB of RAM, of course if you want a lot of sites hosted, then you will want at least 8GB RAM, 2-4 CPU cores and plenty of disk space. Then pricing is likely to be more $50-$100 per month.

Is it Reseller Hosting?,Can I customize the server configuration with this?

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@Kaovodich said:

@HostMedia said:

What are the settings you think you need customized? A provider hopefully already has the most beneficial settings for his customer.

• @labze said:

@Kaovodich said:

@HostMedia said:

What are the settings you think you need customized? A provider hopefully already has the most beneficial settings for his customer.

In cpanel there is an anti-spam setting that makes it take almost 1 minute to receive emails, which greatly affects my service, but turning it off seems to affect others

• HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

Incoming anti-spam with most providers shouldn’t delay the mail that much, and if you are happy with no filters then most companies should be able to disable or lower the filter for you at least.

You could also connect a remote mail service such as gmail for instance if that works better for you - just an idea :smile:

• @SolidSeoVPS said: We offer free cPanel license on our NVMe VPS, you can check it here

>

where is your company located ?

@hostkar We are a USA company based in Tampa-Florida, been in business for over 10 years

• @SolidSeoVPS said:
    @hostkar We are a USA company based in Tampa-Florida, been in business for over 10 years

Do you offer locations to the west coast also ?

• Try webtropia or contabo. Best i know is buy a licence from jonesolutions.com and use on your vps.

@rahulbose98 yes we offer Seattle-WA / LA-CA / San Jose-CA for west coast, mid-west we offer Phoenix-AZ / Kansas-MO / Denver-CO and many others (14 locations in USA) we can deploy it to any location you prefer

Thanked by 1rahulbose98
  • @SolidSeoVPS I have seen you have services of Mumbai-India location, but that is available with windows only. No Linux plans ?

@hostkar currently just windows vps plans however Linux plans coming soon for this location