Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for seedbox 10Gbps unlimited traffic.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking for seedbox 10Gbps unlimited traffic.

Any good seedbox recommendations with 10Gbps port, unlimited traffic, and root access, or SSH around $20? America, Asia, Oceania, anywhere.

Comments

• Not possible. Increase your budget.

None are going to give you 10Gbps unlimited, they always cap. BW is too expensive, specially in Asia, Oceania.

• @jahrinc said:
    Not possible. Increase your budget.

None are going to give you 10Gbps unlimited, they always cap. BW is too expensive, specially in Asia, Oceania.

Really?
    Feralhosting: Storage 1 TB Network 20 Gbit/s Traffic Unlimited £10 /month
    appbox.co: Storage 1 TB Network 10 Gbit/s Traffic Unlimited €10.76

a simple google

• @samucamg said:

@jahrinc said:

Really?

a simple google

Use them then

• icryicry Member

@fluffernutter said:

@samucamg said:

@jahrinc said:

Really?

a simple google

Use them then

:D > @samucamg said:

@jahrinc said:

Really?

a simple google

Those disks & the network will be shared with a 100 other people so not exactly the same.

Thanked by 1jahrinc
  • @samucamg said: a simple google

A simple answer, use them. Not sure why are you asking if you already found a few.

Real, not oversold seedboxes will cap.

Whatbox, Ultra, etc. all have caps and I have had the best experience with them.

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited August 2023

@samucamg said: Really?

a simple google

Really? Is that real unlimited? I don't think so.

• @samucamg said:

@jahrinc said:

Really?

a simple google

Why in the earth you still ask in here then?
    Use your brain as simple as you're googling

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@febryanvaldo said:

a simple google

Generally most seedboxes will provide unmetered inbound but have a fair use or limit on outbound.

• @Advin said: Generally most seedboxes will provide unmetered inbound but have a fair use or limit on outbound.

I know. Seedbox meant for seeding, so outbound is the most important. The inbound as always free of charge.

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

@samucamg said:
    Any good seedbox recommendations with 10Gbps port, unlimited traffic, and root access, or SSH around $20? America, Asia, Oceania, anywhere.

$20? Most IP transit providers are $500 /mo for a dedicated 10Gbps port and that is on the very cheap side.

• kenjing789kenjing789 Member
    edited August 2023

@samucamg said:

@jahrinc said:

Really?

a simple google

And a simple google said two of your above give shit seedbox

• Genuinely I have to ask if people who say stuff like this have 0 brain cells, have they never heard of “If it seems too good to be true it probally is”.

Thanked by 2msallak1 ntlx
  • edited August 2023

To be fair to OP nowhere did he state he wanted 10Gbps dedicated port. Give him a 10gbps fair use machine.

• whatbox down speeds are great (not using them), but just by seeing in swarm i can see it.

Thanked by 1ntlx
  • @febryanvaldo said:

a simple google

Yes it is for Feral. The downsides: it's singlehomed Telia + the 10g port is per server + seedboxes are generally a single disk sliced up, so at BEST you'd be getting 1-3gbps of bandwidth instead of 10. Pair that with everybody wanting to blast 10g on every slot, and you get an incredibly congested experience. Definitely not any sort of 10g dedicated port or anything.

• @samucamg said:

@jahrinc said:

Really?

a simple google

so order them , using one month and come here to edit your comment

Thanked by 1emg88
  • febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited August 2023

@fluffernutter said: Definitely not any sort of 10g dedicated port or anything.

Looking at the pricing, it should be shared not dedicated. But even if it's shared, and it's "real" unlimited BW, then it's more than enough.

• Try kubbur.

• Seedbobs and dedicated unlimited vegana aren't cheap

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@jahrinc said:

capped upfront or secretly -- typically "unmetered 10gbps" is 1x HDD is shared by up to 8 users, meaning it's impossible to use 10Gbps in any consistent fashion (few second bursts only).

then add root access, so OP wants either VM or Dedi ... for 20$.

@fiberstate said: $20? Most IP transit providers are $500 /mo for a dedicated 10Gbps port and that is on the very cheap side.

Don't forget he wants a dedi or high powered VM with it too :)

@fluffernutter said: Yes it is for Feral. The downsides: it's singlehomed Telia + the 10g port is per server + seedboxes are generally a single disk sliced up, so at BEST you'd be getting 1-3gbps of bandwidth instead of 10. Pair that with everybody wanting to blast 10g on every slot, and you get an incredibly congested experience. Definitely not any sort of 10g dedicated port or anything.

Feral is one of those who share 1 drive up to 8 users. You get only max 1 drive performance, which by itself limits you to around 30-40MiB/s sustained performance in rTorrent. We use 20-25MiB/s as the metric for single drive max sustained capability on average (take sequential and divide by 10)

Not only that, people report they don't even have storage limits on their service, so buying 1TB is the same as buying the largest possible, since there are no hard limits. Maybe they have finally fixed that tho?

My information could be vastly outdated, this is just what we heard many years ago. I am sure they have done some enhancements over the years.

• @fluffernutter said:

@samucamg said:

@jahrinc said:

Really?

a simple google

Use them then

I'm justing test feral hosting.
    My impression so far of Feralhosting. I'm downloading with speed between 750Mbps to 1.2Gbps using myjdownloader2, downloading files from Mega.nz or 1fichier, and uploading to my box account via rclone.
    Seems pretty fair to me as it's shared hosting, with ssh access. The machine is quite powerful, and so far, working with very low usage..
    For me, it's perfect, because they have several scripts to install with a single command line, or you can install any other system as well via ssh. For those who have no experience with linux, it might not be a good option.
    So far, very satisfactory.

I installed ubuntu 22.04 on appbox.co and it even comes with a graphical interface, which is totally unnecessary for me, but the Internet is much slower compared to feralhosting, and the amount of memory and cpus allocated makes the service a little slow, but I'm using the most basic plan for testing purposes, the other plans add 20%, 40%, 60% or 80% more resources. In their case, you can install ubuntu and any system within it, and there are also numerous apps for installation with 1 click.
    For those who have less experience with linux, and want an unlimited seedbox, maybe it's better, because there's already a way to mount the google drive or another cloud supported by rclone directly through the web interface of rclone, and already download directly to your cloud.

So far, so good to.

• @jahrinc said:

@samucamg said: a simple google

A simple answer, use them. Not sure why are you asking if you already found a few.

Whatbox, Ultra, etc. all have caps and I have had the best experience with them.

I found it after asking here, and talking to some friends. I believe that the intention here of the forum is really to exchange experiences. Or am I mistaken?

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

So you were actually looking for 1Gbps VPS. Got it :)

• @samucamg said:

@jahrinc said:

Really?

a simple google

Did you Google search for these
    Or
    Were you actually using them?

• @febryanvaldo said:

a simple google

@Patriarch said:

@samucamg said:

@jahrinc said:

Really?

a simple google

Why in the earth you still ask in here then?
    Use your brain as simple as you're googling

Nothing in this world is unlimited. I opened this topic to exchange experiences about seedbox, since it will be my first time using this type of service, I always contract vps or dedicated server, and always with a shared 1Gbps port, or a maximum of 4Gbps. And of course I'm not looking for a dedicated 10GB internet port.
    I'm sure that if I found these two, they must have several similar services, but it seems that everyone here just wants to sell their service, or criticize others.

• @dahartigan said:
    Seedbobs and dedicated unlimited vegana aren't cheap

@dosai said:
    Try kubbur.

I'm not asking for dedicated, I just asking for root access, or SSH.

• @dev_vps said:

@samucamg said:

@jahrinc said:

Really?

a simple google

Did you Google search for these
    Or
    Were you actually using them?

I found it yesterday, and I'm testing a few services to see which one I'll keep.

• @samucamg said:

@jahrinc said:

I found it after asking here, and talking to some friends. I believe that the intention here of the forum is really to exchange experiences. Or am I mistaken?

@samucamg said:

@jahrinc said:

@PulsedMedia said:

I have researched your services but your plans do not suit me at all.
    10Gbps Network
    2GB RAM
    2 000 GiB Traffic, enough for a few hours of use

• @samucamg said:

@samucamg said:

@jahrinc said:

@samucamg said:

@jahrinc said:

@PulsedMedia said:

I have researched your services but your plans do not suit me at all.
    10Gbps Network
    2GB RAM
    2 000 GiB Traffic, enough for a few hours of use

Exactly how much time you take to use 2TB traffic
    and how much your monthly traffic usage

• @samucamg

I believe most of the confusion and criticism came from your requirement of both 10G network and unlimited traffic at ~$20/month.

This requirement implies you want a dedicated 10G port (not a burst up to 10G) which costs at minimum $400/month on average from most providers alone (before considering hardware).

You may want to clarify specifically that you wanted 10G burstable with 1G dedicated with unlimited traffic as even FeralHosting is unlikely to provide unmetered dedicated 10G at $10/mo prices.

Thanked by 2Patriarch sliix