Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else having downtime issues with Contabo?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone else having downtime issues with Contabo?

I have been a CONTABO customer for approximately 12 years, and I have little or nothing to complain about, but in the last 5 days, there has already been a downtime of approximately 6 hours, and today a new one that has lasted 6 hours, and with no expected return. They put some servers in the status https://contabo-status.com/ as under maintenance, but I believe it is much more than that, because the host system where my vps is, and also that of two more of my clients, are not listed there, and they are also off.

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

They've had known issues in their NY location. The St Louis location has basically 100% uptime.

• @MikeA said:
    They've had known issues in their NY location. The St Louis location has basically 100% uptime.

Unfortunately this is the second time in 5 days. Luckily I don't have any critical services on that VPS.

• This is my Contabo VPS today at Dusseldorf.

• @itsnotv said:

This is my Contabo VPS today at Dusseldorf.

The mine is back online.

• OhJohnOhJohn Member
    edited August 2023

and now they got Nuremberg down... (but at least they announced this down state at their status page, better than some other hosts w/ their status pages.)

Edit: up again one hour later.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

My U.S. location did not experience any downtime.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

My servers in DE, St. Louis, and SG work fine.