Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 100TB storage in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 100TB storage in Europe

Hi guys, I need a dedi with at least 100TB of storage (non-RAID), 8 cores and 32GB RAM. Budget is $110 per month. Europe location.

Thank you,

Comments

• Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited August 2023
  • I'll save you some time. Answer is no at your budget. Not realistic, closest your going to find is hetzner auction server but even there cheapest is 150 eu.

• Hetzner auction €125 u can get 10*10T 128G ram

• @james50a said:
    I'll save you some time. Answer is no at your budget. Not realistic, closest your going to find is hetzner auction server but even there cheapest is 150 eu.

Right. With your budget, if you can't get it at Hetzner you probably can't get it anywhere else.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @kuticon you like a VPS?

It's possible give you

100 TB HDD SAS
    50 GB SSD
    8 dedicated CPU
    32 GB Ram
    300 MBps dedicated port speed

110$/monthly

Write me on PM and it's possible make you invoice

Regards

• cheapest hetzner dedi costing 57 with 4x10TB.
    With IPv6 would be 55 for 2 of them and you could get 80TB, maybe enough?

• @Calin What about us poor peasants waiting for VPS STORAGE KVM 1 to come in stock? That 100TB could be 25 clients for 4TB x 6.31 euro = ~$172.33/m

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @ascicode said:
    cheapest hetzner dedi costing 57 with 4x10TB.
    With IPv6 would be 55 for 2 of them and you could get 80TB, maybe enough?

Price not good enough. That's why I'm here.

• @james50a said:
    I'll save you some time. Answer is no at your budget. Not realistic, closest your going to find is hetzner auction server but even there cheapest is 150 eu.

Well that's why I open the thread here at Lowendtalk. Lol. I don't need much network speed. >250Mps is enough. DDR3 RAM is fine and HDD don't need to be fast.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@vaviloff said:
    @Calin What about us poor peasants waiting for VPS STORAGE KVM 1 to come in stock? That 100TB could be 25 clients for 4TB x 6.31 euro = ~$172.33/m

Keep in mind the additional support, maintenance, payment fees, IP costs, bandwidth usage, etc over just a single client using 100TB :)

• @vaviloff said:
    @Calin What about us poor peasants waiting for VPS STORAGE KVM 1 to come in stock? That 100TB could be 25 clients for 4TB x 6.31 euro = ~$172.33/m

Well that's 100TB/4.5. So it's 23 packages. The price is $6*23=$138/mo. But you should notice that my demand is only 8 cores while you should get 23 cores with that 23 KVM VPS packages. And I can go with Non-RAID, the KVM package is RAID-6. Also don't forget about 23 IPv4.

So if you consider the resources/price ratio then it's better to get 23 separated KVM VPS. And in fact I'm also waiting for mine. :neutral: But I need a some dedi for my project.

Got one with @Calin . I still need another.

@NetDynamics24 the one in the US is very good. Thank you.

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • @kuticon said:
    Well that's 100TB/4.5. So it's 23 packages. The price is $6

Whoa whoa, that's quite a sleight of hands
    No, according to the new monthly pricing it's 4.0 TB per 6.31 euro which $6.89 today x25 = $178

But yeah, more cores and IPv4, yeah, makes sense, forgot about IPs.

BTW I like what Hostbrr @labze did in that regard with NAT storage boxes, I personally don't care for a separate IPv4

• @marquelin said:
    Hetzner auction €125 u can get 10*10T 128G ram

@vaviloff said:

@kuticon said:
    Well that's 100TB/4.5. So it's 23 packages. The price is $6

Whoa whoa, that's quite a sleight of hands
    No, according to the new monthly pricing it's 4.0 TB per 6.31 euro which $6.89 today x25 = $178

But yeah, more cores and IPv4, yeah, makes sense, forgot about IPs.

BTW I like what Hostbrr @labze did in that regard with NAT storage boxes, I personally don't care for a separate IPv4

Maybe I paid yearly so a bit cheaper.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Yea not at your budget, just not worth the effort and with 250Mbps BW consumption too ... That 110$ dwindles to more like 40$ towards HW very fast, which means paying off a server like that at 405 a month is quickly in the 3+ years range.

We would have this, but 10Gbps, so price is going to be more like 250€ a month than 100€.

Our storage boxes come to about 1.35€/TB/Month at cheapest, very close, and you get constant bonuses (average user has like +28% or so), but even then, not dedi and you need multiple as our largest is 32TB (and that's not the cheapest).

Thanked by 1kuticon
  • vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

Hello, it is a really low price for such a server, so we recommend increasing your budget to get service with better quality.
    We could offer you the following assembly for $400.

CPU: E5-2620V3 (6×2.4Ghz)
    RAM: 32GB DDR4
    Storage: 10×10Tb HDD
    Drive for OS: 250GB SSD
    Port: 1 Gbps
    Bandwidth: 1Gbps Unlimited
    IPv4/IPv6 : /32 /64
    Root Access: SSH, Panel
    Free Setup: Yes
    Deployment Time: <48H

Price: 400$
    You can contact us using this email to get this price: [email protected]

Thanked by 1kuticon
  • @vsys_host said:
    Price: 400$
    You can contact us using this email to get this price: [email protected]

The OP is almost definitely not going to quadruple their budget even if it's too low for the current market.

• HosteroidHosteroid Member, Patron Provider

@kuticon said:
    Hi guys, I need a dedi with at least 100TB of storage (non-RAID), 8 cores and 32GB RAM. Budget is $110 per month. Europe location.

Thank you,

Please check pm :)